Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:45 pm
Little FYI for everyone.

Once I get done cleaning out the NPC items that are collecting dust in my inventory I will start selling off the one store items that are piling up.

We are talking any and all sorts of items that one can only get through certain events, paying for with cash or buying off the marketplace.

For the heck of it I figure I might as well give take offers here on the guild first before selling on the marketplace. Consider it one of my last gestures of good will, I am not all the certain how much I am going to be around anymore or at least putting in an effort when I am.

If there happens to be any particular item someone has been looking for, feel free to give me a buzz to see if I have a spare I am willing to part with. There are some chances I may even be flexible with the price as compared to what you might find on the marketplace.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:11 pm
Diana Aries
Little FYI for everyone.

Once I get done cleaning out the NPC items that are collecting dust in my inventory I will start selling off the one store items that are piling up.

We are talking any and all sorts of items that one can only get through certain events, paying for with cash or buying off the marketplace.

For the heck of it I figure I might as well give take offers here on the guild first before selling on the marketplace. Consider it one of my last gestures of good will, I am not all the certain how much I am going to be around anymore or at least putting in an effort when I am.

If there happens to be any particular item someone has been looking for, feel free to give me a buzz to see if I have a spare I am willing to part with. There are some chances I may even be flexible with the price as compared to what you might find on the marketplace.

. . . What've you got? ninja  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:27 pm
Sunegami

Depends on what you are looking for. razz

I did make a list and post it once, but that is no up to date anymore. Really not wanting to do that again, my inventory is at two pages even with some things stored in house and suitcase.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:42 am
Diana Aries
Sunegami

Depends on what you are looking for. razz

I did make a list and post it once, but that is not up to date anymore. Really not wanting to do that again, my inventory is at two pages even with some things stored in house and suitcase.

Wow, that is a lot of stuff. whee

I'd love to get my hands on some EIs, but I've only got ~44.5k, so I think I'll have to pass for now. whee

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:05 am
I don't have much to offer gold-wise, but you can have my soul if you have an Angelic Sash.... worth a shot.... ninja

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:22 am
Diana Aries
Little FYI for everyone.

if you have Seal Slippers...I would love to buy them. Those didn't come backfrom when I got hacked..so now I'm re-questing for them  

Sadinda

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:14 pm
Do you have a Headcase I could have for cheap?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:07 am
I have a Onix Gentlemen set, ALMOST COMPLETE! It's missing the sash and the cane.

REALLY CHEAP, 13K

...What? A Headcase? No, I'm afraid I ran out of those yesterday (no rlly)

D:

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:20 pm
Hmm... me thinks you all should just wait till I list what I have. sweatdrop

On another note, I am eying the fortune eggs. I have no real desires for the items, but figure the eggs would be nice to hold onto for selling later on when they appropriate in value.

What do you all think, try to get as many as I can to level 5 or just hold onto one of each level?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:02 pm
Diana Aries
Hmm... me thinks you all should just wait till I list what I have. sweatdrop

On another note, I am eying the fortune eggs. I have no real desires for the items, but figure the eggs would be nice to hold onto for selling later on when they appropriate in value.

What do you all think, try to get as many as I can to level 5 or just hold onto one of each level?
I would either just buy a bunch and stash them, or I would buy some, sell the level ones in the marketplace and buy level 4 or 5's for future savings. I think you'll end up with far more level 5 eggs doing it that way than trying to level them up yourself and going by chance.

Edit- If your looking for the biggest bang for your buck I would probably just stash the level one eggs. Even when the eggs are gone, later level fortune eggs will only have so much potential to rise, because only so many people can afford that price tag. I think percentage wise, the level one eggs will inflate the most, especially in the next few months. You'll probably want to dump them after a couple of months because chances are high Gaia will release them or a similar item that will cause their value to take a dive.  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:56 am
WOOT bought the one item I really wanted from the fortune egg. I luvvvvvvvvvvv these glasses. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:42 pm
Awww man I really want a Copper Twopence, it looks so pretty.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:16 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
Awww man I really want a Copper Twopence, it looks so pretty.

Seconded. It's like a choose-your-own-adventure item! D':  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:26 pm
The Spirits are nice. They'll go well with my Urn once it gets fully evolved.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:55 am
The new evo items are so pretty! Is anyone willing to sell me one of the two pences or either of the carols for a non inflated price? The marketplace is ridiculous at the moment.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games