Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:23 pm
Requiem in Mortis
My younger brother actually thought that all guns that have an "M" in their name (M9, M16, M4A1, M1014, M107, etc.) were made by the same company. He also didn't know that Barrett was it's own company, and that the Barrett Light Fifty was made by Heckler & Koch, along with the F2000.

I had to repress the urge to smack him across the face, because he's been LOOKING IT UP ON WIKIPEDIA and STILL asked these stupid questions.

Savoy: The cost of 8mm Mauser is why I only got to fire two rounds from my friend's grandpa's Mauser rifle. He only had two FMJ rounds he was willing to let me shoot, and he couldn't afford to go out and buy more ammo.
8mm Mauser si pretty damn cheap, actually. Sure, you aren't going to find it in a lot of gun shops, but it's not too much more expensive than x54R.
$32.95 for 100 rounds on stripper clips, Romanian surplus.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:43 am
So I walked into Circle-K today to buy a drink in South Phoenix and ran across COPerator. Dude had TWO, count them, TWO Glock 17s. One on his right hip, and the second in southpaw cross-draw mounted on his BODY ARMOR. Also, he also had, like, four sets of handcuffs on his belt. ULTRACOP is ready for anything, I guess. And, on top of that, he was buying a 5-Hour Energy, so he's all strung out on caffeine, too. Awesome. South Phoenix is rough as ********.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:53 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/science-and-technology/12-guage-rimless-cartridge/t.61937665_1/

Frez and I are already in there. I honestly think this person is a trol or something. She ignores rational arguments.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:02 pm
Fresnel
So I walked into Circle-K today to buy a drink in South Phoenix and ran across COPerator. Dude had TWO, count them, TWO Glock 17s. One on his right hip, and the second in southpaw cross-draw mounted on his BODY ARMOR. Also, he also had, like, four sets of handcuffs on his belt. ULTRACOP is ready for anything, I guess. And, on top of that, he was buying a 5-Hour Energy, so he's all strung out on caffeine, too. Awesome. South Phoenix is rough as ******** class="clear">
5 hour energy doesn't have that much caffeine in it.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:41 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
So I walked into Circle-K today to buy a drink in South Phoenix and ran across COPerator. Dude had TWO, count them, TWO Glock 17s. One on his right hip, and the second in southpaw cross-draw mounted on his BODY ARMOR. Also, he also had, like, four sets of handcuffs on his belt. ULTRACOP is ready for anything, I guess. And, on top of that, he was buying a 5-Hour Energy, so he's all strung out on caffeine, too. Awesome. South Phoenix is rough as ******** class="clear">
5 hour energy doesn't have that much caffeine in it.

It's all B vitamins and that yummy stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:52 pm
and a pinch of cocaine... ninja  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:06 am
Inquisitor Brock
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/science-and-technology/12-guage-rimless-cartridge/t.61937665_1/

Frez and I are already in there. I honestly think this person is a trol or something. She ignores rational arguments.
I think that's the reincarnation of a previous regular. Variola Major, perhaps?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:49 pm
Fresnel
Inquisitor Brock

Nope. I had nothing to do with this. I don't know enough about shotguns to get involved on either side.  

Variola Major

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:05 am
Variola Major
Fresnel
Inquisitor Brock

Nope. I had nothing to do with this. I don't know enough about shotguns to get involved on either side.
End Corp. has admitted to being ACTUALLY female as well, so that's out then.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 am
Fresnel

Now on /k/  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:19 pm
Sgt Buckner
Fresnel

Now on /k/
Circle-/K/?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:39 pm
Fresnel
Variola Major
Fresnel
Inquisitor Brock

She's screwing with the Zombie Survival thread now.  

Variola Major

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:15 am
Fresnel
Sgt Buckner
Fresnel

Now on /k/
Circle-/K/?
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:41 pm
http://img.moonbuggy.org/camouflaged-machine-gunner/  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:38 pm
Fresnel
Variola Major
Fresnel
Inquisitor Brock

Damn it Fres, I leave for a week and you change your avi. Stop reading my mind to find out when I'm gone.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games