Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:20 pm
Raikou stops turning around. "Kha..." He starts to whisper something before he vanishes. He reappears about a mile away. "What is going on!! What is this feeling I'm feeling about her..." He said quietly, falling to one knee.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:38 pm
Khana does not look back before he vanishes she walks back to her tunnels and encloses herself in a separate part away from the tunnels and just sits there doing nothing.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:49 pm
Raikou leaps up into a tree closing his eyes. "Maybe I should just go back to my village..." He said quietly. "This place always brings confusion..." A frustrated look crosses his face as he keeps his eyes shut.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:09 am
"What am I going to do!....I might as well go back to the Land of Snow again...and thats just what I might do" Khana said to herself quietly.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:24 am
Raikou stands up looking in the direction Khana had went. "What is it about her... I'll go..." His voice was quiet. "I don't want anything to happen to her." His voice started to sound hallow as he starts to go away from the village.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:43 am
((it feels like this story is going to end man not again))  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:07 pm
((actually I have a plan to have them come into contact again ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:13 am
((okay......))
Khana disappears from the tunnels and reappears at the main gate.She looks to the north."I might go....but i'll wait" Khana said sitting in a tree very close by.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:58 pm
As Raikou got back to the mist village, a young ninja meets up with him. As they skipped from rough to rough. The young one spoke to Raikou. "The Mizukage wishes to speck with you! He has a mission for you that's right down your ally." The young kid said with a smile.

"Good he said with a wild smirk as he went on."

Wow...he's changed... The young ninja thought. He seams more eager to kill...like he was before the last time he went to the leaf village...what did he find there?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:40 pm
((hey since im bored and i done really play my character anymore ima add a new one XD lol..........here it is.......

Gaian name: Sayuki-Uchiha
Character name:
Powers: controls the main elements [fire, water, earth, and air]
Other: once she masters a element sword she can move on to the next one but she has only mastered te fire sword and is still wrking on the ice sword. WHile usung the sword her hair and skin color chage...example is she uses the ice sword her hair turns icy blue and her skin color turns pail. if she uses the fire her skin color stays the same but her hair turns red as if it were on fire.....
Bio: Because her father used to be a hit-man, and her mother didnt live a very good life either, people see her as her parents ad think she will be just liek them. When she was little they died while she was alone at home so she thought they abandoned her till she gt older and fund ot what happened. ever since then she has been on her own. She always tries to be something better than what people expect because of her parents' reputation. She is now on teh road to becoming a great ninja but has alot of struggles on the way........
Apperance: User Image
in firey form when using fire sword: User Image
((srry dont have ice pic yet >.<))
okay im starting new ^.^.....but still play my old person......))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 am
((okay then we can get this show on the road again))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:35 am
When Raikou finally got to the Mizukage, there was a wide grin on his face.

The young ninja meet up with Raikou at a tavern in the center of the Mist village. "So I take it you got some good news?"

"Yeah, I'm to take down the Ice village tomorrow. The Mizukage thinks it's cut into our land long enough!" Raikou said with a half insane laugh.

The young ninja just laughs nervously as he starts to step back slowly.

((might want to hurry Khana ^^ ))  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:06 am
((so thats what you had in mind.nice tie in with the other rp i just joined))
I'm going back...even when I just got here man....Khana journeyed to her childhood home,the Ice Village.Just then one of Khana's old partners came running up to her."Khana!Our village is going to be attacked soon!I just heard news from someone in the Village of mist!" The young shinobi said panting a bit."Attacked?What do you mean we are going to be attacked" Khana said confused.What is the Village of Mist planning to do?Maybe I should do some undercover work.This should be fun...,Khana thought with a smirk."Don't worry Mazaki,I'll take care of the matter for now" Khana said as she transformed into another girl looking totally different((so to say
User Image))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:59 pm
Raikou was already on his way with, Hidakaouhi and five other lesser bares. "Every one, keep a low profile until the first bolt of light appears!!" He shouts out at his troops.

At that all six of the bares fan out in diffrent directions.

"Who knows... With how I feel now, I just might not have to use the second tail!!" He said with a wild cackle as he leaps on to the Ice village.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:20 pm
Khana stayed in her transformation.Word spread of the attack and people either stayed or went."Who would attack our village?!Why would they?!" Mazaki saidpacing back and forth."I know who would...I know exactly who would..." Khana said sighing,sitting on a chair.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games