Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:52 pm

"Huh...is that a monster,and by the way wut time is it now?! I have to know!"Oz asked.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:53 pm

they heard the rwar one more time but that was it.....
"It is.....around 6:00 mabye..." she said still listening out for another rwar

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:55 pm

Flame drew his sword. "You!" Flame pointed it at Oz "Go to the back of the cave and stay there!! Everyone else come on." Flame said heading for the entrance
((It is a haki right?))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:56 pm

"Crap and this is my last night to I have to go but I don't have time please is there any way you can chain me up..."Oz asked her. I can't do this. NO I wont wolf out. I can just starve for he night.

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:07 pm

((Oz who are u askin Khana isnt here at the moment...thats sad i miss her lol))
Fujuki jumped to her feet and started to put her stiuff away SUPER fast
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:14 pm

((idk rlly anybody i guess lol srry))
"Grr..Gahh Please get away It's coming out."OIz said as more hair started appearing around his face.Oz sat down in a corner at the end of the cave whispering to himself."Not gunna wolf out not gunna wolf out."

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:18 pm

((oh okay))
Fujuki noticed that Oz was transforming and she froze not knowing what to do....
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:18 pm

There was a strong force in the air coming from the area where three hakis have dissapeared this Haki was confindent it wouldn't meet the same fate. It stopped as it saw another Haki., They made eye contact and decided to work together. They both headed for The direction the power was coming from...
"Are you ok?" Flame asked looking at Fujuki Then anouther load roar came. Flame ran outside. He looked around and didn't see anything. He felt his crystal start to burn. He activated his Battle shiryoku and ran to were the crystal was burning. He stopped in the meddow near the cave faceing two Hakis. This might be a little harder... Flame thought going into a defensive stance.

FlameDemerio

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:23 pm

"Gawd It hurts!"Oz screamed as more and more fur appeared. "Please move I dont want to hurt you!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:24 pm

((oo ooo ooo!!!! lol i just thought of sumthin O.O because there are two like you get badly injured and u need help or sumthin [srry lol] and because im scared i duno wht to do but then i get the courage at the last minute and end up helping u and i descober a new power!!!!O.O....lol well u dont have to go by that just puttin my thoughts out there lol))
Fujuki turned and saw the two Hakai neer by and was so scared she was shaking nit nowing what to do.....

Sayuki-Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:27 pm

((sounds great to me but if you wanna help him mite wanna do it soonish cuz Oz is like starting to turn and he wont be in pain much longer.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:32 pm

((O.O okay!!!)
looks bac at Oz and notices that he is in deep pain "OZ!" she said finaly able to move she ran over there and knelt down next to him "Whats wrong?" she said then looking at the transformation. her eyes widened and she was scarred for a second of what was about to happen

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:34 pm

THe Hakis started to swing at Flame and Flame easly blocked and dodge them both by reading their moves right before the did the,m with his Shiryoku. Flame finally got a chance to counter and cut acroose both of their chest at the sam time. Maybe it won't be that much harder. Flame thought as the backed up. The haki's looked at each other for a second making eye contact. "Wait...they can't communicate can the-" Flame was cut of by bothe of them lunging at the same time. Flame dogded it but toke note that they attacked at the same exact time. They started to swig both at the same time so Flame couldn't block unless he wanted to be hit. Damn! I cant fight back if I keep on have to jump back! How the hell did they think of attack at the same time from different directions? Flame thought jumping back and tripping on a rock. He fell down and dropped his sword.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:36 pm

"Im transforming,but the only way to stop me is to either kill me or chain me up."Oz said trying to hold it back.y is she trying to help me I could kill her, but she doesn't care she wants to help someone no matter what.

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:41 pm

"Ah we dont have any chains!!!" she said looking around "I cant kill you!!!" she said then she herd flame drop to the ground and his sward slid across the floor O.O she turned really fast to see Flame on the ground and both Hakai comming at him
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games