Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:54 pm
Yuki was confused for a second. "you loooaned someone money?" she asked lightly. "come on, say it, i swear, nothing bad'll happen!" i stated, smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:57 pm
Anki looked down then up at her"i think i love you"Anki said looking at her deep in her eyes ((im not hitting on you remember that!!))  

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:09 pm
Uchiha1919
Anki looked down then up at her"i think i love you"Anki said looking at her deep in her eyes ((im not hitting on you remember that!!))

yes, yes, i know lol.))

Yuki blushed possibly the deepst she ever has and she couldnt even form words. She blinked a few times. "u-u-uuhm.....wow" she said, not able to form the right words. "i like you too" she murmered, hoping her words somehow disspiated into thin air.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:12 pm
Anki looked at her then the ground "sorry"Anki said still looking at the ground  

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Yuki blushed a little more. "dont be" she said, before, and without even realizing, kissing him on the cheek veeerrrrryyyy lightly.

(LMFAO!, i think thats the first ever kiss in this WHOLE RP XD.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Anki looked at her and then kissed her back on the check"The ball is in 10 min..do you still wanna go"Anki asked he was really red now  

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:21 pm
Yuki's ribs felt tight from all the exitement, which, she wasnt prone too..
"we should probably go....there might be changing rooms here" she said optimistically.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:22 pm
"i got the clothes shipped to the ball"Anki said still a little red  

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:38 pm
"oh" she said, she laughed a little nervously. "then we should get going" she said, as she started to walk, her face still very red.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:39 pm
Anki ran up to her"where not gonna make it if we walk"Anki said still looking down then he looked at Yuki  

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:47 pm
Yuki knodded. "I guess flying is the way to go then" she murmered, with a small shy smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:54 pm
"ok"Anki said as he picked her up looking in her eyes.and he jumped on top of buildings and landed at the mall in 5 mins."ok we are here"Anki said while puting her down he was still a very light red  

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:01 pm
Yuki haad faded to pink. She got out of his arms, and thanked him again before entereing form the back, where she got dressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Anki went to the dressing room and got on his no jacket no tie suit on and smiled He was happy she liked him to
-> how he looks
User Image

Anki walked out  

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 pm
YUki was blushing when she walked out ((her dress is on the other page, i didnt save the pic and i dont wanna tak e an hour looking 4 it)). Her hair was up in a bun, she had clips in her hair pining strands up. She was lost in the crowd before sh eknew it, and foudn herself looking for Anki.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games