Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:57 am
she laughed and rolled her eyes, "since when have i anyway." she teased. "being an irrational crybaby is totally not my thing." she laughed again as she let herself cleave to his side and made to go inside.

he smiled slightly as he pressed his cheel to her temple, surprised at her height. "well you don't have to worry about it." he said letting his voice rumble in his chest slightly. "not running and screaming here."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:23 pm
Ben sniggered and followed after her, shaking his head, sending little droplets of rain all over the place.
"Huh. Didn't even notice it was raining." he mumbled, running his hands through his hair.

Erin buried her face in Kael's neck. It was kind of cold, compared to her body temperature.
"So, you're probably wondering why, when I've known you all of about an hour and a half, I'm confessing my love to you, right?" she asked sheepishly.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:34 am
she laughed slightly as she led the way but staying close to the door so erin and Kael could have his privacy. "it's always raining." she teased.

Kael leaned back and nodded slightly, "yes, i would like to know about that but yet i can understand a little." he replied not really understanding the draw he had for her. hell, he didn't even really know her yet here it was right in his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 pm
Ben watched Erin and Kael anxiously.
"Mmmhmmm." he hummed absently, staring at the pair.

Erin took his hand in hers. Surprisingly, they were about the same size, his only being a little bigger than hers. Then again, she always was smaller, as far as werewolves go.
"I guess I could explain." she said, tugging him to a log that had fallen near the house. It was wet, but as a citizen of the Washington Penninsula, she didn't notice.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:07 pm
he tried to ignore the cold and the wet as he followed her and sat heavily on the log. "ok, shoot."

teresia shook her head and gave ben a stern tug. "Don't stare, it's rude." she said with a smile still on her face. "no need to be consurned." she looked him in the face, eyes imploring and only for him. always just for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:29 pm
Erin pursed her lips.
"Well, it's... a little difficult to explain, but the thing I feel for you is... well, I'd liken the the event to finding a soulmate. But stronger. It's an irresistable pull that nobody can resist. Your call to me is unbreakably strong, and the bond formed is impossible to break. I mean, you can sever it, and that would be fine..." she said, her face twisting in pain as she stared off into the trees.

Ben pulled Teresia into his arms, marveling at how normal her temperature seemed to him now, even if their combined temperature was 108.
"Yeah. It's hard to swallow. But then I realize that imprinting is the best thing that can happen to anyone and it kinda helps." he said, pressing his lips to her forehead.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:17 pm
"I'ts hard to swollow anything that has been here a whole hour and a half and knowing that they're pry going to spend the rest of their lives with someone you know. Much less it being your sister." she smiled as she nuzzled herself close, ignoreing the heat. "now your sister has what we have. and if you think about it thats sort of what imprinting is. you thought so about me right away. you just didn't voice it." she looked up with a crooked smile. "not that it was good timing or anything. vampires up the wazoo soon as i stepped into this place."

He looked at her curiously, "I think i understand. Sort of love at first site. letting your instincts take ahold of you and pull you tword somthing like a really strong magnet." he paused. "Like it's nature." he smiled liking his last sentence. thats how he felt really. "and i wouldn't think of such a thing. how can i ignore something like this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:45 am
Ben's face immediately darkened.
"Those parasites must've thought you smelled good." he said, nearly crushing her into his chest. "I mean, you do smell good. Just not in the food way." he muttered.

Erin nodded. "Love at first sight. Just stronger." she said, looking down at her muddy feet. She looked up, surprised. "So you're going to stay?" she asked, her eyes widening.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:39 am
he laughed, "I did move to forks if you remember right." he said knowing that he had told them that already. "but either way, yes, i'm staying." he smiled.

"it would have been food to them." she frowned. "but reguardless it don't matter now. i pry smell like a dog to them now that i've changed." she gave a toothy grin. "so i blend right in." she laughed slightly although the fact that there was still one out there was in the back of her mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:59 pm
Ben clenched his teeth together with an audible grinding noise.
"Stupid parasites. I'll kill that straggler." he snarled, shaking slightly. "Rip him to pieces." he growled, fury warping his features.

Erin let out a breath of relief.
"Oh." she said. "I just thought I'd maybe scare you away. I mean, you've commited, kind of. Now's your only chance to back out." she warned, her brow furrowing.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:12 am
he shrugged, "never had anything i've wanted to commit to before and how can i ignore something like this? Really?" he smiled.

Teresia rested her hand on his face gently, "easy now ben, things are different now. if he should come back, heaven forbid, i'll deal with it. i couldn't defend myself before. i'll do it now." she said sternly. it was her fight if it should happen again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:48 pm
Erin smiled and held both of Kael's hands.
"So... that's it. You're mine now." she said, then backtracked. "Well... you're not mine, but you are, but..." she stammered, a slow blush creeping across her light brown face. "You know what I mean." she muttered, looking down at the ground.

Ben snarled.
"You wouldn't be able to fight them. You don't know how." he said, holding her to his chest and locking her there. "I would never risk you that way. Never."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:21 am
He laughed good and hard for once in a very long time, "yes, i understand and the same is for me. we belong to eachother. isnt' that how it's supose to be?" he tilted his head. he thought that was right, he felt thats how things were and to him it felt perfect. a little strange cause he wasn't used to such things but it was grossly over shadowed by the feelings comming from her. how could he ignore such devotion?

She gasped gently and shook her head, "then teach me how to defend myself Ben. i won't be left defenceless again and i was well trained as a human. i want to be here too." she insisted. her face showing her stubborn side. she didn't want to go through the pain of self teaching again, she wanted his help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:57 pm
Erin smiled and laughed nervously.
"Yeah. This is definately the way it's supposed to be." she said, pulling Kael to his feet and pulling him close to her. "Just want to re-emphesize the point that this is it. I'm it. I hear commitment is an issue with some men." she said, already knowing that he would be okay with anything she said. He was just as designed for her as she for him.

Ben nearly phased in his own frustration.
"No. Not yet." he snarled, holding her at arm's legnth. "I won't. No." he said, seemingly talking to himself now.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:45 am
her jaw clenched and her eyes narrowed, arms crossing across her chest. "then i'll work on things myself. i've done self training before, i just didn't want to do it alone, again but i won't be left defenceless. not again, i won't." her face was still stubborn but it was tainted with fear. she was afraid of being defenceless, helpless. she couldn't stand even the thought of it. that was one thing she had control over in her life, that she was not weak and she wouldn't budge.

he laughed slightly, "i have no problem with that at all. i'm happy as s**t to have someone like you to comit to." he grinned. "i could have been left with some grouch of a person." he said looking up and was going to look out into the yard where they met but ben and teresia were there. "er, speaking of grouch, i think Ben and Teresia are having a arguement." he gestured.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff