Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:01 am

Shiyoki was leaning against a locker with her eyes closed."Why hello Shiyoki."A voice said walking up to her."What do you want Hinaki?"Shiyoki opened her eyes and glared at Hinaki. Hinaki brushed back her brown hair and smirked."Well just leaving a party gift,ne?""Shut up and let me see it."Shiyoki growled and Hinaki's smirk widened. Hinaki tossed Shiyoki a picture and Shiyoki's eyes widened."Why give me this?"She growled and glared at hinaki."Certain reasons,ta ta!"Hinaki disappeared.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:09 am

Kaderot was fighting Sazabi in the gym. "shirinai's chain strike" he yelled and his large blade broke and had chains holding it together. It launched at Sazabi and Sazabi barely dodged it and launched an attack back. "fire lord dance" he said and began slashing at Kaderot. His sword was made of fire and almost burned Kaderot without touching him.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:19 am

Shiyoki sat down and hugged the picture."Hey you ok,Shiyoki?"Shiyoki looked up and saw Mitsuka sitting in front of her. Shiyoki shook her head no and started to cry."Pull yourself to together,Kaderot's going to worry you know that."Mitsuka said and hugged her tightly.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:28 am

Kaderots blade went down and hit a barrier and at launched him back through the wall. "what the hell" he said getting up. Standing in the middle was Chris with a strange sword. "oh my god your back " said kaderot surprised and his sword returned to normal.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:39 am

"Yeah I'm back but I'm not after your princess I'm after her older sister,Hinaki."Shiyoki ran in and and brown haired girl sword chasing her. Shiyoki filped backwards and slashed at Hinaki."Die already b*****d!"Shiyoki growled and Hinaki smirked."Hello Chris-kun,how are you?"Shiyoki's eyes widened and she turned then growled. Chris walked towards hinaki and kissed her cheek."Fine darling,haha!"Shiyoki continued to growl and held her sword tightly.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:45 am

kaderot growled "well im going to kill you this time For good" he yelled clutching his blade and charging him. Chain strike" the blade detached and launched at chris.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:55 am

Hinaki smirked and blocked his sword with her sword with one hand."Not so tough are you,ne?"Shiyoki growled and then stopped."Get out of here and leave us alone!"Shiyoki snarled and charged at Hinaki."Well,I know your tricks Shiyoki-ah!"Hinaki froze in mid place as she was staring at Shiyoki's eyes."I'm the one with the Yurigan baka,not you."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:09 am

Kaderot growled, Sharingan" he activated it and charged a chris, His balde went start at his chest. "die you b*****d" he yelled . The blade glowed and at the last minute it launched at chris.[/colorUser Image

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:18 am

Okami_Shirinai
Kaderot growled, Sharingan" he activated it and charged a chris, His balde went start at his chest. "die you b*****d" he yelled . The blade glowed and at the last minute it launched at chris.User Image
Hinaki growled and Chris disappeared with her. The sword hit nothing and Shiyoki sighed. She put her hands on hips after dropping her sword She walked up to Kaderot and hugged his arm."You ok?"She asked looking at him.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:38 am

Kaderot pointed his sword at the ground and had a cold look on his face. "im fine but they wont..ive had enough of this they are now enemies of my clan and will die" he said coldly. He looked at shiyoki and with a bit of warmth to his voice, "i dont want them to ruin everything or hurt you and your friends."

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:49 am

"I have to kill Hinaki on my own...You can kill chris.."Shiyoki fist was clenched and her eyes were closed as she looked the other way.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:51 am

Kaderot made his blade disappear and turned and faced the other way. "i hope he enters the world tournament because i want to fight him there" kaderot said with a smirk.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:53 am

xXxChaos RebornxXx
Zach smiled, hugging Page. "Come on, we need to get you over to my house." Turning to Page's dad, he said, "Alright, it's only fair."

He knoded and walked away.

She followed him to his house. "I....I'm sorry.....about all of this, Zach. Its my fault...."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:06 am

Shiyoki opened her eyes and looked at him."World...Tournament?"She asked and made her sword disappear also.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:13 am

Kaderot took out a sheet of paper, "ya im entered it happens this weekend and im going to win, all the strongest fighters enter to prove whos best" he said grinning
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games