Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:43 am

Riku shook his head. "No." He brought his keyblade to him again. He smiled evilly. "Watch out, Minaki!" He held up the keyblade, aiming towards Orochimaru. "THRYSTA VINDR!" A ball of air compressed itself on the end of the keyblade. He swung it, and the ball threw itself at Orochimaru, hitting him in the chest.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:50 am

Minaki growled and said,"Yurigan!"She froze Orochimaru and Orochimaru smirked."Is your little cat going to protect you?"Her held her head and screamed."I'm sorry Nibi....SHUT UP!!"She attacked Orochimaru and everybody looked up."Minaki!!"Shiyoki ran into the air and only Gobi froze her."Why'd you do that Gobi-sama!"She yelled. I'm tired...now let me sleep Shiyoki..Shiyoki sighed and filped backwards and landed next to Deidara and Sasori.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:00 am

Gaianame:Okami_shirinai
Name:Kaderot umsake
Weapon biggrin ual yin yang katanas, shadow pistols
Bio:When the darkness began taking over his army led the mass attack against it and managed to defeat the darkness attacking his world and his now trying to get rid of it at all cost. He's no the best at making friends but defends them to the end. He has meet sora before and developed a crush of kari but keeps his distance.
World: Uknown
Race:Sayain
Crush kari at the moment.
Appearance razz aritly darkness taken over: User Image
Normal look: User Image
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:18 am

kitty and axel had now started to argue about something of no importance. like a pretzel.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:35 am

((your nolonger kitty? crying I'm kinda sad now......))

she looked at him, she wiped a tear from his cheek, "you should stop crying. It doesn't suit a demigod." She put her arms around him in a hug, "you still annoy the 'ell out of me. No, I need know no more, I'm glad you and your sis are so close." she walked away.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:42 am

(i am, on the inside)

kitty, to shut up axel, kissed him. it was so sudden kitty had to hold him up.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:38 pm

Chaos sighed and took out his knife. Tears flowed faster. "Blood and tear... Sacrifice to Hades... Mother, forgive me..." He pushed the knife into his stomach. He cried out in pain, coughing up blood, the darkred substance filling his mouth. He pulled the knife out. "The Mastema... May it be destroyed..." He murmured. He fell to the ground.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:43 pm

she ran back, knealing by him, "WHAT THE 'ELL ARE YOU DOING???!!???!!!" she took out her summoning rod, and waived it over his stomach, chanting.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:46 pm

"Leave Konoha alone you b*****d!"Minaki coughed up some blood."Kukuku..As you wish..heres and party gift.."He summoned the third hokage from the dead and attached a Kunai into his head."S-Sensei!?"Tears started to fall and her eyes widened. Shiyoki,Mitsuka and Sukia growled and charged at the third."Katon-"Sukia was interrupted by a Sound ninja stabbing her in the back but she poofed into a log. Shiyoki attacked the guy and then her eyes widened."S-Sasuke.."Her breathe hitched and Minaki looked over."Sa-su-kun?"More tears rolled down then she shook them off."A shinobi must not show emotions in battle.."Minaki stood and attacked at Sasuke.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:47 pm

Chaos frowned. "There... Is a curse... On... Children of... Aphrodite... We can... Only... Fall in... Love... Once... And... for the... Rest of our... Lives..." He coughed up more blood. "If... You won't... Return my... Feelings... Then I cannot... Live... For you are... The only... One I... Can... Love... For... My... Entire life..." He smiled weakly. "The only... Exception... Is an incestuous... Relationship..."

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:50 pm

"Like friends right??!!! I already do consider you my friend! NEAR ALL OF MY FRIENDS ANNOY THE 'ELL OUT OF ME!!!!!!"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:58 pm

"Well Kairi,were lost...wait is that Riku in the air?"Sora asked pointing to Riku,Minaki and Sasuke.

"Lets go!"Kairi grabbed Sora's hand and ran up to Shiyoki."Shiyoki..whats going on?""A battle. Kairi go up there you too Sora."Sakura aand Ino squealed and then the rest of the Naruto gang and attacked Orochimaru. The Akatsuki disappeared except,Shiyoki,Sukia and Mitsuka.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:01 pm

Chaos pulled Page closer and kissed her, and said, "My final action in this world... Is showing I love you..."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:05 pm

she groaned, "corney, cheesy and all that other jazz eh?" she hit her forhead. "I'm gonna hear it later on...mark my words." she pulled him to her and kissed him passionatly, "gonna leave me befor we get siriouse are you?"

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:12 pm

Chaos smiled and closed his eyes.

Luna's eyes widened. "No!" She sensed her brothers life being extinguished, and ran. She saw a tiny silver wisp leave his body... "No... Chaos, my brother, you can't die here... Not when she loves you..." She grabbed it tenderly, and murmured a Greek prayer. She glanced at Page. "Hades will not let him die."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games