Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:39 pm
(No, I knew since I first read your posts. But now I know the cops should be called.)

"That went well."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:58 pm
(dude i forgot about dis haha lolz)  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:31 pm
(Well, now you remember. I take it you forgot about the Finnish Learning RP as well. They started posting again, for ONE DAY! THEN STOPPED!)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:43 pm
(haha yea, n wow, it took them dis long??? haha dat sux XDD)  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:08 pm
(Are you going to post in there again? Or leave me hanging'?)

"Now, what to do...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:51 pm
( i guess since ur my bud n all lolz XP)
Elena flies up and sits on the roof, she crouches down so as not to be seen from the white coats  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:20 am
Stealth ran up the wall and landed next to her and looked around, "do you think we were seen" he asked pulling out a small computer and looking at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:04 am
she shakes her head "No, if we were they would be swarming by now, they never wait" she crawls over to a hatch and breaks open the lock, she stops and looks around before opening it and peeking in to see if it was clear  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:31 pm
Stealth looks at her and turns around, "is it clear " he asks pulling out his silenced pistol.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:36 pm
"Yea, all clear" she opens he hatch all the way, leans all they way in head first and drops down, does a flip and lands on her feet "Lets go" she whispred looking up and moving out of the way  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:42 pm
Stealth slide down the wall and landed beside her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:39 pm
She looks at him before walking down the hall, she reaches out and takes his hand "i think they keep the others on the first floor" she whispered and looks around for stairs or an elivator  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:43 pm
Stealth sees tow erasers and watches them, they see him but think hes taking elena back to her room and dont do anything. "that was close" he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:46 pm
Elena looks back at them "i know" she whispered and looks back around "here" she takes out two circle braclets "might as well let them think your taking me back" she puts them on and a blue light connects the braclets, making them handcuffs  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:51 pm
Stealth nodded and pulled out his id card and held elena by the shoulder. They walked toward the erasers. "return subject" he said with a growl. On of the erasers growled back. "id" he said. Stealth held it out and they nodded. The door behind them opened and an elevator was there for them. Stealth pushed elena in and held her by her hair to look like he hated her and when the door close he held her close, "sorry for being so rough" he said stroking her head.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff