Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
morrowind RP {accepting, need evil people} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QUICK LIGHTS ON OR OFF
  on
  off
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:47 am
(i got to log for the night guys way tired)
i don know about you guys but im going to get some sleep
(if you guys leave this place before i get on tomarrow april can control me, that or im just following behind you guys}
darius walks down the hall and into the bed room plopping down on a bed and quickly falling asleep  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:50 am
"not sure" she pats the monster and leaves the cabbage and meat with him "now go to sleep Blake you here?" she smiles and walks over to rythius "we can either wander around or sleep" (okie doke lupine, might have to leave soon as well, gots babysittin ta do)  

Aprilbaby1

Vyst

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:52 am
yea ima go take a break too even tho its like 4pm here in asia, ill folo u too or somethin ^_^ laterz!
*rythius disappears*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:24 am
darius woke up a few hours later and walked back into the kitchen, the sun had set and darius stood in his hulking wolf form, he had removed the belt and the scarab beetle sat on his head cleaning its pincers  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:37 am
Ivie walked towards the door, it took forever but she finally got the monster to sleep. She walked towards the kitchen, dark shadows under her eyes "sup" she said grabbing a cup and filling it with water before drinking it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:43 am
whats wrong with you?
darius asked as the beetle crawled up one of his pointy ears and jumped on her head  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:46 am
"didnt sleep and hungry" she smiles, she had found out that the monster also drinks blood so she gave him some of hers hoping it would help him. She smiles and touches the beetle lightly before sitting down in a chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:59 am
well theres one raw slab of meat left want me to squeeze it?
he said pulling the huge chunk out of the ice chest  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:03 pm
"no, save it, we might need it later or something" she said smiling a little "imma go sleep...kay?" she gets up and walks towards the room, throwing herself on the bed and falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:05 pm
ok then
darius said packing the meat back in the ice chest, he then grabbed his pack and walked upstairs into the work shop attic and started to pack spare peices for the beetle, he then started working on a mechanical fish, he started with the body making it as slender as possible for speed  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:07 pm
Her robotic cat ran into the room and jumped onto the bed, snuggling up against her side and meowing. She yawns and starts talking in her sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:16 pm
darius hoccs together a bunch of mini drills into a fish jaw as teeth and hooks it to the main body, he then picks up four eyes two in front and one on each side of the bodyso the fish has 180 degree vision  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:19 pm
(here fishy fishy fishy XDDD)
Ivie sits up, her eyes open and blank.(muahahah sleep walkin time XD) She hops off the bed and walks out of the room, walking no where in particular just walking, her cat jumped off the bed and follows after her, a confused look on its face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:23 pm
(lol i sleep walk some times >.<)
darius puts a ice blue crystal in each of its teeth except the two long fang ones in those he places a purple crystal
his gold scarab beetle flys and lands on the cat  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:30 pm
(i use to do that when i was a little girl but the thing is i have no idea what did. One night i was sleeping on the same bed as my uncle and he awoke to me standing on the bed looking straight at him, and i had one of those white gowns, scared the heck out of him XD)

The cat tries to swat at it but couldnt reach the beetle, he then gave up and continued to follow Ivie. She walks down long hallways before reaching some weird room with pictures all around and collapsing, laying there and just sleeping as usual.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff