Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:11 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
You mean the occasional dyeing, or the three hair colours? If it's the first, sure. My hair is going from light blonde to black soon. Then again, it's to cosplay someone....
who?  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:13 pm
purplekitty
Nihilistic Seraph
You mean the occasional dyeing, or the three hair colours? If it's the first, sure. My hair is going from light blonde to black soon. Then again, it's to cosplay someone....
who?
Amon from Witch Hunter Robin  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:43 pm
New look for Nick... my hair... it's cut now, so I changed my avi to be like me. My hair: was about to my belly button and very dark, but now a lighter (for some odd reason eek ) and just barely visable if I look up (to my eyebrows). I think I'm gonna play with my avi and see what I can make of this new guy, but I still plan on going for the quest items and changing my hair back to long when I get it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:41 am
Hey just a question to you guys:

Do you feel that, while humans don't have chlorophyll to convert light waves into energy, the sun light actually charges you up moreso than anything else?

And sorry I've been just about dead here.. I just fixed my computer YET AGAIN.. something about my Ethernet Adapter was loose. I also need to go get a can of compressed air.. There's dust on the back of my computer case thicker than an elephants p--.. err.. tooth?  

Quadadiddle
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:18 am
Hermetic

Do you feel that, while humans don't have chlorophyll to convert light waves into energy, the sun light actually charges you up moreso than anything else?
Depends on the person; sunlight can inhibit some people. An example for your case is my mother, who absolutely loves the sun; for my case, there's my friend Brian, who hates the sun and becomes sleepy in its wake.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:17 am
Jameta
Hermetic

Depends on the person; sunlight can inhibit some people. An example for your case is my mother, who absolutely loves the sun; for my case, there's my friend Brian, who hates the sun and becomes sleepy in its wake.
Don't forget that you get your vitamin D from the sun.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:38 am
Nihilistic Seraph
purplekitty
Nihilistic Seraph
who?
swanky  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:03 pm
purplekitty
Nihilistic Seraph
purplekitty
Nihilistic Seraph
who?
swanky
Umm... swanky?  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:55 pm
Thank Goddess ^__^

I only got to say a quick prayer before the percussion tryouts.

However, it was definately enough biggrin

Not only were the scores not higher than 3 points apart each, but I'm the 4th Quad Player in Marching band. That has never happened before. I'm the first ever biggrin So yay!

Thank Goddess ^__^
And I plan on doing a small thank-you ritual tonight or tomorrow. And suggestions?  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:34 pm
Hermetic
Thank Goddess ^__^

I only got to say a quick prayer before the percussion tryouts.

However, it was definately enough biggrin

Not only were the scores not higher than 3 points apart each, but I'm the 4th Quad Player in Marching band. That has never happened before. I'm the first ever biggrin So yay!

Thank Goddess ^__^
And I plan on doing a small thank-you ritual tonight or tomorrow. And suggestions?
Oh thats wonderful! Congrats.

Swanky: Sweet...cool...awesome...  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:28 pm
Love the siggy, purplekitty! It reminds me of Rena from .hack//dusk 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:49 pm
Blarg!!!! I live!

sweatdrop Sorry guys, things at school have been crazy lately, which kinda' draws my attention away from Gaia. You guys are actually the only guild I check at the moment (really don't want to face a few xp ). Anyways, things will hopefully pick up for me soon. If you have the spare time and incentive, pray that I return soon to start cleaning and remodeling the guild again. heart  

Jameta
Captain

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:03 pm
((Huggles Jameta))

I know what you mean; I'm in the same boat as you....SO HELP ME ROW ALREADY! LOL xd

@ Hermetic: Whoa! Are you going for the "how much crap can my avi hold?" look? LOL  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:32 pm
Merry meet! Long time since I've been here... I'll try and come in more often, I swear...
I've got a 'fledgling' now... A dear friend of mine asked me to teach her everything I know about Paganism, so I've decided on giving her a full history lesson on everything from Egypt to Gaul. She's studiying diligently(sp?). ^_^

How's everyone been? I know I should take the time to spend more time with my 'brothers' and 'sisters' on the Pagan path, I just get busy... Bring me up to date? The people I knew, I missed, and anyone new, I'd like to meet you!
But if you really want to talk to me a lot, try having me on one of my messengers... Yahoo(RiyoNakamori@yahoo.ca), AIM(RiyoNakamori), and MSN(AntaBakaStudios@hotmail.com).

Anyways, my boyfriend is wanting me to get off the computer so we can go watch Alice in Wonderland and stuff... I'll try and come back on, like, Monday or something. I say monday, because I'll be spending Saturday night at his place.
Goodnight, my friends. Merry part and sleep well!

Winter Black
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:46 am
Nice to see ya', WB. You will probably have to remind me about your past visitations, as my memory fails me most of the time. sweatdrop Anyways, as I've mentioned before (but not in great detail... until now! xd ), I've been insanely busy and unable to really update the guild. xp My activites include:

- Being first liaison of my school's Anime club, essentially running things (such as getting ready for a Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament gonk Oh, the stress...).
- Being my school's National Honor Society Secretary and getting ready for Senior Awards Night. xp
- Finishing my argumentative paper so that it meets standard. scream
- Seeking counseling for my bouts of anxiety. sweatdrop
- A bunch of other things I'm probably forgetting! biggrin

So blah, there's my excuse. mrgreen  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games