Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:23 pm
Wow Miwas, that was pretty good. I wish I had a better memory cuz the names of the characters left me.

I have a question for anyone who cares to answer:

If you could make a strategy game out of RK, how would you do it and why?

I for one, would like to make a game out of this anime like Final Fantasy Tactics or Tactics Ogre (which are very similar). I would really like seeing characters like Sano take on jobs like paladin or maybe... Hmm, just maybe... Something like a white monk or something. It would be awesome to look at either Misao or Kenshin in ninja suits. I wonder, how would Megumi or Kaoru look if they were summoners? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:43 pm
Yes! I sat staring at the computer thinking of what exactly their names were then my brain exploded and I knew.

I would think that RK would be more of real time action game like something that imitate the sytem of Tales of Symphonia. It would match well thinking about the story can be pretty similar if your up to date on the manga.  

Miwaslover

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:37 am
Wow, Miwas did a really good job with the Juppongatana....
eek

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:39 am
Miwaslover
Yes! I sat staring at the computer thinking of what exactly their names were then my brain exploded and I knew.

I would think that RK would be more of real time action game like something that imitate the sytem of Tales of Symphonia. It would match well thinking about the story can be pretty similar if your up to date on the manga.
Tales of Symphonia is the best RPG I've played so far! If they made RK like that....
*Imagining*
WOW! It'd be really cool!
mrgreen

miken-chan

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:12 pm
miken-chan
Miwaslover

Tales of Symphonia is the best RPG I've played so far! If they made RK like that....
*Imagining*
WOW! It'd be really cool!
mrgreen

Yes. With the battles well more or less exagerated depending on what they wanted to do with it. I would enjoy it as a fighting game that is like the Naruto Nipponsei. That would be awesome too. Thanks for the comment about the Jupongatana it was hard!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:27 am
So that's what you think eh Miwas? Hmm, since I haven't really played tales I have no idea what you mean but, it's an interesting idea as well. And yes, Miwas did superb on the juppongatana question didn't she Miken? I also haven't had the chance to play any fighting games lately so I don't know what the naruto game is like. I wish I could at least play any of the RK games out there but I'm told most of them are for the PS2 and some are only available in Japan. I do remember seeing one for the PS2 but I can't remember where. If only my PS2 hadn't broken down...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:09 am
I think a game like Soul Calaber would be an interesting game to see with RK charaters. There are so many of them (yes the "bad" guys would be in the game)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:19 am
Raven1220
I think a game like Soul Calaber would be an interesting game to see with RK charaters. There are so many of them (yes the "bad" guys would be in the game)
They were going to make a "shonnen jump" Hero's game, like Super Smash but with Kenshin and all the other shonnen jump characters. However, since they are all owned by different companies here in the States it would be to hard to get all of the rights to each character. crying  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:22 pm
Yeah! I really hope the Shounen Jump Heros' comes out in the US. All the character rights our hard though we already have some. Hopefully by next year they will be able to release it even this year. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:04 pm
Miwaslover
Yeah! I really hope the Shounen Jump Heros' comes out in the US. All the character rights our hard though we already have some. Hopefully by next year they will be able to release it even this year. D:

Cool I didn't know that. Thanks. I wonder for what consul though b/c all I have is the N64 (I know its old but its still fun) and the Gamecube. neutral  

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:49 am
If I am right I think that it is for the Gameboy Advanced and SP or even the Nintendo DS. I really forget which handheld system it is for but yeah. If then not those the PS2? Grah...trying to remember. @_@  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:09 pm
Miwaslover
If I am right I think that it is for the Gameboy Advanced and SP or even the Nintendo DS. I really forget which handheld system it is for but yeah. If then not those the PS2? Grah...trying to remember. @_@

Its ok. Just don't hurt yourself over it. When it comes out it comes out & I will end up wishing I had money to buy it.  

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:11 pm
Rargh. Yeah. It is for the DS. So maybe if you save up your money you can get it. Good luck! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:14 pm
WHY crying WHY MUST IT BE THE DS?? I don't care for the DS. *sigh* o well.  

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:17 am
So you don't like the DS Raven? How come? I think it has lots of potential! I want to get it cuz I'm a fan of Castlevania and there's a cool CV game for it.

Anyways, I got a new question for everyone!

New question of the day:

If you could make a game based on RK and you could do it on the Nintendo DS, how would you take advantage of the touch screen to make an entertaining and addictive game?

(BTW, I'm gonna give 250G to the most original and cool answer.)  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games