Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:15 pm
"We got in comeing." said Llendar as he saw the dolls. "Me and the other Hasame can put up a protective feild to keep them out but it wont last."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:19 pm
"And do you care to share this plan.....or am I just going to have guess and follow your lead?" Dougal asked.

Suddenly a murder of crows exploded forth from the tree tops....

((Ah-crows....one of by favorite birdies......))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:44 pm
[i love crows. the otehr day i was wlaking to uni and the biggest beast fo a crow i'd seen was on someone's fence post on teh path. i walked right past it normally, stared teh guy stright in teh eye and he stayed there. actyually stared me down as i walked past. bloody brilliant animals. i love magpies too - we get loads in our garden smile ]

"we'll go at her from differ net directions and i'll try use my diemension-jump to snek up on her i think." adam siad, sounding unconvinced with his own plan. he looekd up at teh crowd and tensed.

--

Gabriel nodded.
"looks like it's party time girls."

[btw drawing people kissing is effing' HARD! haha never drawn it before ><]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:52 pm
[Draw one head infront of the other and heave both of the faces lip's against each other. Crows remind me of Jeepers Creapers.]
"Hasame Raise Barrier!" Shouted Llendar. The other 4 Claped their hands together and spoke. "Hasabora!". A wall of light energy rose like a large dome.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:05 pm
[*giggles at drawing* can't wiat to scan it tmrw....]

Gabriel summoned hsi sword and looked at the blade nervously.
"oh man. Ok let's get this overwith. Ok Lilith start reciting. Natasha start drawing. Once lilith's done the first verse i stab myslef. Natasha fnsihees off teh second set of glyphs with my blood. that should work. then continue as learnt ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:31 pm
((I know what you mean DT-I can't draw people kissing either))

Dougal looked down at the crows as well. "Leave these to me," he said as he jumped from Adam's arm.

Releasing his chains-Dougal spiraled down head first. The scene became a whirling mess of feathers, metal, and blood. Dougal then landed among the tree branches-suffering only a few minor scratches.

The few crows that escaped the attack went after Adam.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:34 pm
[I'm back. My hair dresser lady is sick so I didn't get my hair cut. D: ]

"Alright."
Lilith glanced at the paper nervously and started reciting, trying to image what Gabriel had told her without completely butchering what she was supposed to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:51 pm
"Damn. Nikoli come here and take my space." said Llendar as he came over to Lilith. He made some quick hand sighs and then taped her four head. He said something in angelic. and said "There that should help."  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:18 am
Adam summoned his scythe and waited watching the birds head for him. as one went he dodged to the side and sliced it in hlaf with one swish, then span and used the blunt end of the scythe staff to kill the other. He wasn't to concerned about the crows, they served only as a distraction from the real threat.

He began running off towards where Opal was, briefly checking back that dougal was following ad unharmed.

--

Gabriel nodded and took is place in the center of the church, below the hanging and slightly moth-eaten old crucifix. He eyed his sword and hoped to god that he wouldn't need set hismlef on fire for this to work.
His listened to lilith's recital and tried to project his own thoughts alongside hers, imagining the carnage that could come, the birth of the earth the closing of the portal. And how life energies would combine to make some power. he noticed Lellander had helped lilith no end with the language and smiled in thanks for that.
Come on Father, you're stronger than this and you know it. Let neutrality slide a bit or your creation are going down the toilet.
he checed that Natasha has got to work with drawing the symbols. she traced a circle around him and began to write the glyphs.
Showtime.
He pointed the tip of his sword to his chest so it was in line with his heart, hestiated for a slit second, then forced it trhough hismelf. He strangled back a cry, but dropepd to his knees anyway, and took the oppertunity to twsit the balde to get maximum bloodloss. He shuddered and caught Nastasha staring at hi, having momemntarly stopped.
"come on!" he urged her and she snaped out of it. He flet tehs trength began to leave his arms and trie dot gather it back enough to pull the sowrd all the way back out. Once it wa sdone he dropped the sword on the floor and sat back, shaking and watching his blood drench the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:56 am
[ *giggles* I uploaded the AdamxDougal Picture. Hope you like! biggrin ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:19 am
dragontamer363
[ *giggles* I uploaded the AdamxDougal Picture. Hope you like! biggrin ]

*sits at her desk with the biggest grin on her face-giggling like an idiot*

(( rofl DT, you've made me so happy..... whee Awesome job with the kissing part!

*falls to floor-twitching happily* hehe-Worth it! This made my week!!

Would it be alright if I printed a copy off to keep?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:32 am
[ of course smile Glad it made you as happy as it made me-haha]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:34 am
Dougal was running swiftly behind......

Opal continued to weave her strings.

"I'm going to break you....little by little," Opal said bringing forth any of the woodland creatures she had ensnared: foxes, squierrels, deer and so on.....

((FEAR THE SQUIERRELS!!-lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:38 am
[haha XD]

Adam momentarily paused as he saw the wave of animals rushing towards him. He wans't exactly hapy at having to kill the crows,`and now it looked like more killing wa sin order. He blinked at al teh differnet usually placid animals.

"This is fast turning into a disney movie." he complained and widene dhis stance. he dipped hsi head and little and charged right towrads them with no intention of stoppping, his scythe gripped just in case.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:34 am
Dougal spotted Opal and dodged sideways to come around behind her. He lept to the branches to hopes of coverage. He slashed out a chain....

Without even turning around Opal said, "You won't get anywhere with those moves." She waved her hand and flicked her wrist-a fox jumped out and caught the chain in it's mouth.

Dougal hissed angerly.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games