Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 am
Jasmine blushed unable to sleep so just watched him lick her hands. curious as to his reaction she licked his nose gently. I want him to bite me... She though her blush growing deeper.

Leon smiled his arms tightened around her waist pulling her closer. "They'll be as beautiful as you are my love." Leon replied with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:33 pm
Aven blinked confusedly when she licked his nose. Then he stood up and jumped off the bed, changing back into a human as he did so. "Um . . . I'm sorry. My behavior recently . . . I don't really . . . my mind's been a bit um . . . fuzzy . . ." he said. The side effect of having Aven fall head over paws in love with Jasmine had worn off and now he just felt . . . very confused.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:01 pm
Jasmine yawned and stretched. "No, that's fine." Jasmine said with a smile. "It's an after affect of my helping you." Normally she would've gotten up and patted his shoulder but something with her body felt wrong. Like her body had started to slowly shut down. "Damn it." She growled forcing herself out of the bed only to fall to the ground and start coughing blood.

Leon stiffened. Blood. He could smell blood. "Something's wrong," He hissed putting Kailee to her feet. "I can smell blood. Get me to Jasmine!" He demanded getting up and holding her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:31 pm
Aven's eyes widened. "Holy crap!" he gasped and was down on the floor by her in a second. "Hey! Nuh uh! You're not dying on me! I owe you girly!" he said, resisting shaking her, instead trying to get her to a position where she could breathe easier.

Kailee nodded and helped Leon make his way over to where Jasmine was, following her nose to scent her brother and the blood. Though the scent of blood seemed rather obvious.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:23 am
Jasmine abandoned her efforts to stop coughing and just let it happen. Her hand gripped her heart. She couldn't tell him what was wrong.

Leon burst into the room with a growl. "Bite her!" He commanded. "Do it now!" He gave no reason why he just bite out the command and expected him to obey it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:23 pm
Aven looked confused, but still rather terrified of Leon, did what the other said and bit Jasmine in the neck after changing into the wolf. He figured Leon wanted him to change her, for what reason, he had no idea, but it wouldn't work in his human form. That was something he learned while he was brainwashed. It was hard not to bite too hard, otherwise there wouldn't be much chance of healing, but if he bit too lightly the change wouldn't happen.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:38 pm
Jasmine's cough halted suddenly and her eyes bulged as she felt him bite into her neck. Her whole body shuddered as she felt something run through her system. The pain wasn't as bad any more though. She looked up at Aven her eyes expressed a gratitude for making her pain stop. Her hand reached out for him before her body grew too overwhelmed by it all and she passed out.
Leon gave a cry wanting to rush over to her but if he did he'd fall to, his body not yet healed from the hunter attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:43 pm
Aven released his bite on her neck and ducked under her quickly, letting out a yelp as her weight fell on him. He hadn't had the time to change back and catch her . . . and now he felt stupid for trying to catch her while still in his wolf form.

"Aven!" Kailee said, but she was conscious of Leon and helped him over to the bed, forcing him to at least sit on the bed before she went to help Jasmine and her brother.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:58 pm
Jasmine coughed a little her eyes opened a touch. She felt strange, but a good strange. And very sleepy, so she closed her eyes and snuggled against Aven. His fur was so comfy.

Leon's expression was one of distress. What was going on? Why was she like this? What happened to make her body reject the change so early.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:03 pm
Kailee left Leon's side once he was safely on the bed and went over to Jasmine and Aven, lifting the former vampire up so that Aven could crawl out and shift. He then took Jasmine from her and lifted her up and put her on the bed before looking between Leon and Kailee. "Okay . . . what is going on?" he asked, confused as all hell.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 pm
Leon sighed his hand on Jasmines boot. "It wasn't supposed to happen this soon." He looked up at Aven and sighed then explained what he said to Kailee to him. "But it's happened to soon...the only conclusion I can come up with is that the ability she used to heal you sped up the rejection process."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:34 pm
Aven frowned and looked at Jasmine. "That's . . . still confusing." he said, shaking his head. He sighed. "I . . . I have a lot to take in." he said, feeling exhausted despite the nap he'd had earlier. He had really just returned to normal and it seemed that he had a ton of information just dropping down on him. It was a lot to deal with.

Kailee was sympathetic. "Oh Aven . . ." she said softly, going over to her brother, guiding him into a chair since the bed was full. "Here. Just . . . relax. Take as much time as you need to adjust okay?" she said, smiling at her brother. She was so glad to have him back.

Aven just smiled a little. "You're still so pushy." he teased lightly, earning himself a light punch in the arm. "Oww . . ." he moaned playfully. "Abusive too." he added with a grin.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:48 pm
Leon laughed a little. "She's not like that with me. Well pushy yes, abusive no." He grinned at Kailee. He held out his hand for her. "Aren't you just the most adorable woman?" He purred with a grin.

Jasmine stirred. Everything in her body was on fire. In her dreams she was calling out for Leon but he was too busy with Kailee and their family. She called out for her mother and father but they left her too. I'm here for you Jasmine... Avens voice made her turn and she smiled. 'Aven! Don't leave me!' She cried to him. 'Please don't leave me Aven!'
I won't we're together now... I won't -
'Aven!' She cried in her dream but moaned in her sleep tossing around a little. "...I don't want to be alone..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:11 pm
Kailee pouted. "Why you . . ." she grumbled, but she took his hand and sat next to him.

Aven heard Jasmine cry out and looked over at her, standing up and crossing to her. "It's okay." he muttered softly, brushing her hair back. Since he bit her, he now had a responsibility to her. She was now pack, and he had to make sure she adjusted to being a werewolf.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:20 pm
Jasmine settled down a little rolling over toward his voice. A smile hinted at her lips as she murmured something else and leaned into his hand.

Leon watched them interact with smile holding his wife close. "But my like you pushy." He whispered in her ear. "Especially in the bedroom." He kissed her cheek.

Jasmine's eyes snapped open. Her body shifted back toward the wall but close to Aven. Her eyes were wide and her breathing was shallow and rapid. "What happened?" She asked her question directed to Aven.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games