Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:38 pm
"No, nothing. Please this feble attempt again." Pride siad shakeing her head. She dissapered. "Only I have the ability to leave this wrold while you continue getting skwured." Her voice said as it echoed through the wrold.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:36 pm
[haha maybe we need to wrap up in killing these guys soon...not that I can figure out a way that'd work XD ]

When Nashiko got nearer he gripped Veleth's hand so his brotehr coudl yank him out fo the way at a moment's notice, and then threw all of his body into shootin his magic into Pride.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:09 pm
"Pride!" Gluttony and envy cried as they entered. "What are you two doing here?" Pride asked to their entrance. "Damn it we were beaten. That Damn Ayan knew my Virtue and used it against me." Envy said as she held her arm.
"Armli was able to resist my Offer to devoure the infinite knowalge." Gluttony compained.
"Wheres Sloth and Greed?" She asked.
"They are still fighting." Answred Envy.
"Call them back we gota re group Lolths Calling us back." Pride said as the wrold faded. Along with it the spikes. "You got lucky. Or did you?" Pride said with a laugh as she opened the portal.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:27 pm
"I think we did," Vence said. As the world faded, he knew his magic was now available. Just before Pride entered the protal she had made, he snapped his fingers, causing an explosion inches from where her back was, pushing her into the hole. He did not want to give her the wrong impression of being glad she was gone.

"We really need to find out how to beat those guys without getting ourselves killed," Vence said, turning to the rest.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:54 pm
No...she couldn't leave....she had to help the others stop these attacks or else others of her kind may be drawn into this chaos....she wouldn't let what happen to her clan occur to the others....

Orla became alert to Sloth's movement. Tighting her bow she raised it once more. A single tear rolled down her cheek as she released another arrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:17 pm
Craban visiably sagged in relief, but still gripepd hsi knives.
"Never mind. Let's just make sure that Father and Orla are alright."

Nashiko dispelled his magic again.
"ugh...Veleth?"
"Yes?"
"Can you- um, catch..." before he coudl finish he fainted, dropping to the side and into Veleth's arms. Veleth wasn't surprised - he had looked half-dead trhoughout most fo the battle. he hoisted him off the ground into a 'damsel in distress' position and turned to look at the others.
"We shall figure out a way, mark my words." he growled. he wanted revenge - if tehre was one thing eh had in common with these people it was that.
"Hmph. at any rate, I must inform teh Priestesses about Lolth's arrival. It could change everything. Perhaps I should start asking for all my pay in advance." he cast a smirk over in Renten's direction. Even if he was no longer possesed and 'evil' he would remember the time they spent together working for the drow.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:34 pm
Sloth took a step back. "I am sorry I must leave you. but remember are you really needed or are you here because you think you need to be here?" Sloth said as he steped through a portal.
------------------------------
Lust turned around. "I am sorry but I must leave you. I guess you couldent give my life meaning. By giving me death. Fare well." Lust siad as she steped through her portal.

------------------------------

"Lolths already had the presist tooken away. The poor greedy fools." Greed said as he steped in. "Oh dont bother trying to kill me Kyrun failed in doing so. Dont worry hes not dead just exaushted. Now then Sir Renten I envite you to a final battle between you and the 7 sins. But only you." Greed said as he opened a portal. "Ah yes note, if anyone but Renten trys to pass through They wont make it out the other side." Greed said as he disapered through the portal.
Renten took a few steps forward. Ayans hand reached out and took his hand. He stoped and turned to her. She shook her head. And said "Dont go. Renten they will kill you. You dont stand a chance. We were barly able to remove their immortality."
"Listen. Ayan You guys are the heros in this story not me. Its your fate to beat Lolth. My part is to make sure you get there. If I take on the sins it will give you a chance to beat lolth. Go with Felix take a rest. your gona need it. If im lucky the sins will be gone and so will lolths defenceive army. Then all you have to do is walk in there and take her on." Renten said as he moved forward. standing infront of the portal. He took a deep breath and steped in. The portal closed. He stood on broken ground. In the distance a massive tower loomed. He walked for a while. Comeing to the first gate of Lolths defensive walls. There they stood the 7 sins.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:19 am
Veleth's eyes narrowed. Well, at least the Priesteses weren't a problem for him now.
"hmph, i'd like to know who's going to pay me now."

"Renten..." Craban stepped forward, but he was gone before he could protest. He sighed and brought a hand up to touch the pendant around his neck - the silver sword on a moon. Elistraee....
"Oh...wait- Lolth!" he exclaimed as a thought struck him.
"Wait, if she's mortal now then she's vulnerable. Perhaps we could contact the goddess Elistraee? She's Lolth's greatest enemy - always has been."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:29 am
"Well that could be a problem What do you know of the rules of gods and goddess?" Armli asked.
"Gods and goddess have become very restricted in helping mortals. Before a god or goddess could stop death from claming a life. Now they can only do that when they need a Guardian. The Gods arnt allowed to interfear with the affairs of mortals Thats why Lolth is now human. She interfeared in the lives of the drow leading them to war. She was banned and exiled from becomeing a goddess by the gods. But apperntly she has found a way to do so bty useing the souls of humans." He walked back and forth. "If ywe could contact this goddess. Would she be willing to give up her statis? I mean even if she agrees the other gods would just exile her before we had a chance to ask her for a favor."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:11 am
"She might not be able to directly intervene, but she has followers who have always been favoured by her. They draw power form her and always have done, so covertly she can assist them through the power she gives to her priestesses - it's in the rules. The drow have always had close relationships with their Goddesses becuase they were borne out of conflict, that's why Lolth has all her Driders." Craban said.
"Driders?" Veleth asked, frowning a little.
"The sacraficil priestesses of Drow. Every few decades the highest priestesses select a member of their cloister to be Lolth's complete servant. They are transformed into spider-centaurs, basically. Deadly creatures. But this has been the way Lolth has manifested her power directly into mortal beings before. Elistraee has none of these horrible creatures, but she puts just as much power into her select priestesses. Since the goddesses have been at loggerheads for so long, it's been in their best interests to manifest as much power into the mortal relam as possible."

"So do you know where these Elistraee priestesses are?"

"Yes, I lived with them for a few weeks a while back. It's a full moon soon, so they'll defiantely be out. Perhaps they'll be a way of getting some power form them - they'll know Lolth's weaknesses at least."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:39 pm
Vence raised his hand in Protest at Renten's leaving, but he was gone before he could put in a few words. He shook his head, knowing there was little chance in seeing him again.

"May the gods be in favor for him," he muttered. He brought his head back up to return to the conversation. But he suddenly remembered something Renten had mentioned. A name in specific.

Wait, Felix is here? Vence thought. A smile crept onto his face. This should turn out a little bit better, then.

"Felix might know something too. If he's here, and we know he would know things like that, seeing as he is a former Moonmaw slave."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:02 pm
"He's here?" Craban exlclaimed. It was like soem sort fo old family reunion.
"We should find him, then. The more the merrir. Plus if we have to end up going underground I dont' want to be the only one helping you stumbling day-dwellers around when you're blind down there." he flashed a smirk at Vence and strode off to try and investigate. he soon came across his father and hurried ot him.
"Dad- are you alright?! Did a sin...?"
"Don't call me that." Athanlor said in immediate reation. The rest of the family had gatehred about him, equally concerned. "Thankyou for helping me, Chathrosin." he said with a quick nod. He ran a hand through hsi dishevvled hair, tiredness obviously showing. "I wish to assist you, but I think I may need to recover."
"Look, can you guys keep on looking for the king and make sure he's alright?"
"Of course."

Craban nodded and gave a small smile before hurrying off again, followed by the others.

Meanwhile, after hacing hsi way trhough a few more of the hangers-on Serol and the armies hadn't destroyed, he found himself at the base of the castle. He looked up at the etheral structure, momentarily taken about by it's beauty. he tipped his helmet bac a little and whistled in amazement.
"They weren't wrong about the elves." he murmered to hismlef. he was joined by a few of the moonmaw soldiers to back him up and he decided it would be a good idea to sweep the castle to check no enemies had managed to infiltrate it.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:51 pm
"Wow you were foolish enough to come. How heroic and, well stupid. You must know sevral of us are still immortal. How do you intend to take us all on?" Pride asked.
"I expect nothing. I dont even think this is a battle I can win. But if theres the slighest chance to help my friends Im going to take it. Get ready sins you face someone who isnt going to give up that easy." Renten said as he drew his blade He took his stance raised his blade ready to defend.
The 6 sins excludeing Pride took off. Running fast and in formation. Gluttony jumpend into the air bring down his blade with force. Renten blocked it but was forced down to his knee as Gluttony Hammered away with his Buster sword. Renten quickly spun around dodgeing Gluttony's final swing. Envy charged him slaming her weapon into Rentens sword. He pushed her back and used peral. Sending her back. Sloth came in quickly and quitely. Renten barly herd him. He swung his blade only to have it knocked back. Sloth was alot stronger then he had thought. His attacks contiuesly broke through his guard. Wrath launching High into the air comeing down just as fast. His blade barly missing Renten as he dodged to the side.
A sudden blast of dark energy sent him slideing back. Pride had fired it. "Come on you cant win. There is no hope only the pure can win last time I checked only a guardian could purify him self to the point where he could have the slightest chance to win." Pride said sharply.
"Then If thats what I have to do then so be it." Renten said as he stabed his blade into the ground. A white arua began to gather around him.
"Are you that stupid. In order to do that you need to give up 2/3 of your very life arua you wont have enough strength to stand let alone fight." Pride said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:43 am
Felixentered the castle and ooked around. There were signs of a scuffle here and there, but little was broken. he explored further and turned a few corners, only to have Craban almost slam into himat the next corner.
The drow made a surprised sound and insta tly drew his daggers and had the blade at Felix's neck before the moonmaw had much time to relax.
"You're getting faster, Craban." Felix said with a smile. Many had problems indentifying between each drow as they often looked so similar, but felix had been around them for long enough to easily remember a face, and besides Craban was somewhat unusual. He was taller, his face had an elvish softn ess, his short hair was genrally out of style and his eyes were a gold colour. Felix could spot him from a mile off.
Craban, however, didn't exactly share that sentiment.
"Is that you Felix?" He exclaimed and withdrew his daggers, casting an eye over the other Moonmaw. "Sorry, you all look the same. Especially in that armor."
A few of the soldiers next to Felix stiffened in indignation but Felix waved a hand vaugely to calm them.
"Yeah, maybe you're right." He said, taking off his helmet and cupping it in one arm. "Better?"
Craban made a vauge face that it wasn't, but at least he seemed to recognise him now. Felix smirked and looked over his head to the otehrs who were finally catching up. He grinned when he spotted Vence and walked up to greet him,leaving Craban to the mercy of the otehr moonmawsoldier's glares.

"Vence! Long time no see."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:29 pm
"About time we had a get-together. I wasn't expecting it like this though," Vence said cheerfully, giving his Moonmaw friend a quick hug.

"The armor looks pretty nifty, I'll add. Made any progress with freeing the Moonmaw?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff