Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:21 pm
(seced?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:22 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *looks at ed* drinking problem... fine by me.
"good"
Quote:
(seced?)
((sensed))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:22 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

*Turns to Opal* "And you are?"

Opal: my name is Opal. some may say i am a slave, but master Blais insists on calling me her personal assisstant. shes not a bad person *sobbs* she was just treated horrible as a child
Blais: yeah, shut it Opal. nows not the best time. and i hate being pittied. *takes sharp breathe and clutches her side then falls to her knees* im not dieing like this. *snarls, then coughs blood*

*Looks at Blais, then lifts her up and puts her arm on his shoulders* "Come on. I'm taking you to Mitsuki. I bet she can help."

Blais: i dont need help i can *coughs roughly, spluttering blood* dammit. . .

*Wipes blood away from Blais' mouth with sleeve* "I'm not arguing with you. You need help and fast." *Walks up to Mitsuki*

Blais: *cant speak anymore so she puts words into his head* Shes a vampire. . . and i assassinate them. she wont help. and i dont need her help anyway. LET ME GO! *screams the last part then goes half-way unconcious*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:24 pm
(oh okay. sensed.)
mitsuki: vamps know better. those idiots wouldnt follow me. *looks at blais and shun* what happened now?  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:25 pm
sees shun "how long did you knew mitsuki before the bar?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:26 pm
Misuzu0614
(oh okay. sensed.)
mitsuki: vamps know better. those idiots wouldnt follow me. *looks at blais and shun* what happened now?
"by any chance do you know any other vampire around? it could be the one here" ed says and take some steps deeper into the forest, he stops  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:29 pm
mitsuki: probably my cousins. they live around here. hey kazuki can you tell tatsuya and takumi that we're coming?
kazuki: yes mitsuki-hime. *runs towards the forest*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:29 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

*Turns to Opal* "And you are?"

Opal: my name is Opal. some may say i am a slave, but master Blais insists on calling me her personal assisstant. shes not a bad person *sobbs* she was just treated horrible as a child
Blais: yeah, shut it Opal. nows not the best time. and i hate being pittied. *takes sharp breathe and clutches her side then falls to her knees* im not dieing like this. *snarls, then coughs blood*

*Looks at Blais, then lifts her up and puts her arm on his shoulders* "Come on. I'm taking you to Mitsuki. I bet she can help."

*Wipes blood away from Blais' mouth with sleeve* "I'm not arguing with you. You need help and fast." *Walks up to Mitsuki*

Blais: *cant speak anymore so she puts words into his head* Shes a vampire. . . and i assassinate them. she wont help. and i dont need her help anyway. LET ME GO! *screams the last part then goes half-way unconcious*

*winces at blais' thoughts but does not let go* "Stop being stubborn and admit you need help. You said yourself you either need a hunter or a vampire so don't blame me i'm showing you one" *and with that Shun puts Blais' on his back and continues to walk to Mitsuki*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:30 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: probably my cousins. they live around here. hey kazuki can you tell tatsuya and takumi that we're coming?
kazuki: yes mitsuki-hime. *runs towards the forest*
"i think i head about you... with another drunkie but i could pretty well be another name... when drunk i have terrible senses but by memorie stays good for some reason"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

*winces at blais' thoughts but does not let go* "Stop being stubborn and admit you need help. You said yourself you either need a hunter or a vampire so don't blame me i'm showing you one" *and with that Shun puts Blais' on his back and continues to walk to Mitsuki*

Blais: damm you. . .*darkness* *eyes close as she feels the venom spread through her body*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:32 pm
((hey... mitsuki is the only master around))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:33 pm
mitsuki: you mightve heard bout me. you mightve not. but thats good, your memory while youre drunk stays...  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:33 pm
notingles
((hey... mitsuki is the only master around))

((your mean. . . *cries* Blais is a master you mean person. geebus thats so mean))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:34 pm
*Comes up to Mitsuki* "Mitsuki... Please help Blais. She's hurt bad."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:35 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: you mightve heard bout me. you mightve not. but thats good, your memory while youre drunk stays...
"he is returning"

Quote:
((your mean. . . *cries* Blais is a master you mean person. geebus thats so mean))
((forgot you were master plus i'm not going back 50 pages to correct this so just sorry))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games