Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How Old Are You Anyways? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Age?
  13 or less
  14-15
  16-17
  18-19
  20-21
  22-23
  24-25
  26-27
  28-29
  30+
View Results

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 pm
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
well i depends on the reasoning behind the question in question i mean i believe in a form a reincarnation where we keep coming back as our selfs but we forgot our old life and live it differently each time but we retain knowledge from the life before learning more and more each time and once we "know it all" for lack of a back way to put it we die for good and new life is made
Okay....how old is the physical body you are encased in at this very moment?

old enough i dont believe thats how old i am i believe the knowledge carried over though each life is how old i am but if u must know im 17
Did you carry over knowledge of English spelling and grammar? neutral

We want to know your physical age because we are doing an important study.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:33 am
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
well i depends on the reasoning behind the question in question i mean i believe in a form a reincarnation where we keep coming back as our selfs but we forgot our old life and live it differently each time but we retain knowledge from the life before learning more and more each time and once we "know it all" for lack of a back way to put it we die for good and new life is made

old enough i dont believe thats how old i am i believe the knowledge carried over though each life is how old i am but if u must know im 17

and i told u but now i carry different knowledge sorry to disapoint i have a porblem with grammer and spelling i cant help it and i edmit it but i do suport good grammer and spelling  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:01 am
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd

and i told u but now i carry different knowledge sorry to disapoint i have a porblem with grammer and spelling i cant help it and i edmit it but i do suport good grammer and spelling
Oh it's fine.....

Hahahahahahehehehahahaheheeeheeehahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:41 pm
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd

Oh it's fine.....

neutral really then stare i am guessing that the laughter at the bottum is at my inablility to spell and be grammaticaly correct am i right  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:48 pm
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd

Oh it's fine.....

neutral really then stare i am guessing that the laughter at the bottum is at my inablility to spell and be grammaticaly correct am i right
That's not why I'm laughing, obviously you are failing to comprehend my "unstable" mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:30 pm
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd

Oh it's fine.....

That's not why I'm laughing, obviously you are failing to comprehend my "unstable" mind.

"unstable"huh well i agree unstablity is a factor but why type it out in a thread unless you also really like the joker ??? am i right  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:49 am
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd

Oh it's fine.....

"unstable"huh well i agree unstablity is a factor but why type it out in a thread unless you also really like the joker ??? am i right
No you see, that is my way of messing around with you. Pulling the invisible strings around you, it's also why I keep on attacking you in every post you make, you wanna know why????

Really like the Joker? neutral Hell, if I were in Gotham, I'd vie with him for the place of Batman's nemisis. I just happen to think he's an interesting character. The only reason I said "unstable" was because I keep on getting called that, so I thought it would be funny to admit it online, where you can never really trust what anyone says.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:06 pm
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd

Oh it's fine.....

No you see, that is my way of messing around with you. Pulling the invisible strings around you, it's also why I keep on attacking you in every post you make, you wanna know why????

Really like the Joker? neutral Hell, if I were in Gotham, I'd vie with him for the place of Batman's nemisis. I just happen to think he's an interesting character. The only reason I said "unstable" was because I keep on getting called that, so I thought it would be funny to admit it online, where you can never really trust what anyone says.

how oddly true yet so far off from true, not every one is a liar but every one does lie. oh and that string you were talking about keep pulling i find you annoying but interesting and i have known you were targeting my posts so i dont think your pulling the right one  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:09 pm
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd

how oddly true yet so far off from true, not every one is a liar but every one does lie. oh and that string you were talking about keep pulling i find you annoying but interesting and i have known you were targeting my posts so i dont think your pulling the right one
I'm not targeting you, I check every thread to find something to post on.

I'm speeding and you're the animal in the road, I'm not targeting you, you just happen to be in my way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:22 pm
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd

I'm speeding and you're the animal in the road, I'm not targeting you, you just happen to be in my way.

really now im not stupid i know what you are doing and try to keep your objectives more well less obvious its kind of sad because not only are you not posting in any other topics besides the ones i post in but you mock and criticize me in each one*shrugs*not that i care much but you are making gaia more interesting  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:35 pm
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd

really now im not stupid i know what you are doing and try to keep your objectives more well less obvious its kind of sad because not only are you not posting in any other topics besides the ones i post in but you mock and criticize me in each one*shrugs*not that i care much but you are making gaia more interesting
Or maybe its because you both post in active topics, of course no doubt this little image of self importance you have generated around yourself to aid in your self vilification as a victim of a harsh uncaring world really has blinded your ability to see reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:36 pm
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd
XWraith_LordX
-NNy-SOAd

Objective? You think I have an objective? I'm pure id right now, I'm doing stuff with no objective!

Grow some eyeballs man. I'm posting all over this guild.

And yah, I am mocking you. You're annoying and full of Scheiße, so I'd thought I'd take this chance and have some fun with your prescense. All for my amusement.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:52 pm
I will be 16 on September 29th... Maybe someone besides my mother will actually remember this year... '_'  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:50 am
Blackrose Kaire
I will be 16 on September 29th... Maybe someone besides my mother will actually remember this year... '_'
I'll rememeber. biggrin  

Rellik San
Crew

Kynsgrove

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:59 am
I'm nineteen right now  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers