Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:14 am
(End the night...? OH RIGHT... kay um I'll do that once I get my assets together...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 am
all of the nether beasts fled as the sun rose to it's beauty and glory.

Lamkit went to his grandfather "What's happening? Who are all of these people?"

"Lamkit, my name is Hldreth, I am the first fairy,and I am the forever king." Hldreth looked down in dismay, "we all are gods, the first of our kind, the only one who is not a first is Kikiklith, though he pretends, he is not, he was but the first male dragon."

"Ralph! You are okay child, you are okay, that was not your mother" Kalrinth took Ralph in her arms and held him

Eliana walked to Meesha, "you are the Elfen queen?"

"I am. Who asks?" Meesha asked looking at the beautiful elf before her.

"The first elf. Now tell me 'Queen'... Why are you half human?" she sneered

"I dunno ask my father that," Meesha replied

"Where's your brother, two halves make a whole." Eliana snapped.

"My brother died defending me, Andrec died keeping me alive." tears welled in Meesha's eyes. "It's not my fault I was the one in the prophesy, it's not my fault that everyone I love dies at my feet! So Quit being so stuck up just because there isn't a full elf leading your people! the next heir will be half fairy!" there was no counter argument.

Hycalith strode to Eliana and Meesha, "Elf, gather every one. we must talk"

(every one must gather now!!!)  

ruggaboo35

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:51 pm
(MY GOD, YES. Now, I just need to get back into character.)

Vekli straightened himself, watching as the beasts fled. "Odd. Why would they retreat when they clearly have us outnumbered?" Vekli stretched, and decided he shouldn't waste time pondering the question. He strolled over to where Kalrinth was with Ralph, humming to himself. "Well, I think I've overstayed my welcome. I'll be taking my leave now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:17 pm
Kalrinth looked at Vekli, "No... Stay please." she begged.
(Becca=dead)  

ruggaboo35

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 pm
(if any, this is the one to survive!! ONWARDS, WARRIORS OF THE RP!!)

"I know.. I knew it all along." His own tears welled, but refused to drop. "The fact that someone controlled her image.....it dishoners her soul..." He stepped back calmly out of Kalrinth's range. "Thank you..... but I must look strong, at least until the war is over. A leader must not lose faith in front of his warriors.....then they will surely lose theirs.." One of the dragon soldiers carried his helm from wherever it was left. He put it on immediately. He joined the group with Meesha... feeling a little dwarfed, informative-wise. "What is next?" He blatantly said without taking his helmet off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:37 am
Vekli gazed at Kalrinth with a puzzled look. "But why, Miss? The battle is over." He waved his arm, showing the Nether-less battlefield. "I did what I could, and there is no reason for me to remain here."  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:05 am
"The battle is over yes, but the war has yet to be won!" Kalrinth looked at the man. "Please, we need all the help we can get!"

Meesha looked at Ralph. "We will meet in the throne room and plan out our next moves. We will also heal every one. to night will be a hard struggle, but it will be worth the victory." She grabbed ralph's shoulders. "you know I kind of wish that I'm still your blade."

"That can be arranged..." Eliana said under her breath.

Hycalith strode to the castle silently.

Lamkit nodded to his grandfather solemnly.

Kikiklith looked at Ralph, "BOY! Come... we have much to talk of..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:16 am
(Guys, finally get my computer set up again, fire up Chrome, and simultaneously get IMed by Yvansi on MSN and see posts on Gaia. Are we back? biggrin )

FTMOY
(( Account has been recovered, now I just need computer access. We'll bring this back. Peppy, find out about Sortai and Teka. Someone text me the synopsis of my characters. We WILL revive this. ))

(I can't text because my phone broke. :c Anyone else need his number? It's 513-504-6854.)  

Caryas

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:49 pm
Caryas
(Guys, finally get my computer set up again, fire up Chrome, and simultaneously get IMed by Yvansi on MSN and see posts on Gaia. Are we back? biggrin )

FTMOY
(( Account has been recovered, now I just need computer access. We'll bring this back. Peppy, find out about Sortai and Teka. Someone text me the synopsis of my characters. We WILL revive this. ))

(I can't text because my phone broke. :c Anyone else need his number? It's 513-504-6854.)

scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

YOU SIR ARE LATE!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:02 am
(Lol Ruggaboo, that point was very necessary XD)

Ralph was about to reply to Meesha, when he was interrupted by Kikiklith. He stood in awe of his size, and the strength emanating from him, but refused to show any signs of being intimidated. "I may look it, I may sound it, but I am no 'boy' of which you speak." He turned quickly, his armor still bloodstained from the nethers, and some his own. "Fine with me, let us speak..."  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:33 am
"You are a boy comparatively... do you remember how you got here?" Kikiklith inquired. "Your mother birthed you in the other place, and sent you here. I know because I saw you. Upon arriving here you became cursed, which is why you are bound to that puny human body. Once the prophesy is fulfilled you will become large and powerful, like me. Larger than all other dragons. so the stars have had it written."

Meesha tagged along with Ralph to listen to the large "god" 's words.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 pm
(Wow, I just realized I haven't talked to Yvansi in about a month. That's a first.)

Vekli smiled and shook his head. "There is no point in arguing with you, is there, my dear?" He looked off into the distance for a moment, sorting his thoughts. "I had meant to help deal with Engrath and his companion, but those two should do fine." Vekli tightened the sash that held his rapier and gauche. "Very well, I shall stay. But, if possible, I would like a room. One isolated from the majority of the people here. I have some work to do and I would like to minimize any interruptions, if possible."  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 pm
"As a now royal adviser I can do such things for you my friend!" Kalrinth smiled walking towards the city.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:30 pm
"Sounds.... exciting.." He could see himself being huge and mighty, stomping anything in his path. He put his hand to his helmet, in trying to think. "argh....I can't remember much before.... just who I am. I can remember my mother faintly....." Whenever he tried to think before he arrived, it felt like he could remember it halfway, then it would all be gone. Then he thought about the word cursed. "...Cursed? .....Was I sent here against my will?"  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:25 pm
kikiklith smiled, "you were inside your mother when she died, so you died as well... the gods of life and death agreed that you did not get the chance of life you deserved, so your mother sent you over to the realm of the living, but along the way you grew to your age, as was told but in coming here from the land of death you were cursed by all unborn children to be how you are now. but we can change this, yet the prophesy calls for you to be in this form. Another needs you to be in your true dragon form."

Meesha listened to the dragon's words carefully.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff