Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:11 pm
Judith woke up sitting in the chair she'd nodded off in. She looked at the bed to check on Drake and to her horror found it empty. Immediately she was out the door and rushed downstairs into the shop to see Drake and Koko on the floor and a boy passed out in the office.
"What happened?" She asked, her eyes wide afraid that something terrible had happened.

Elsewhere...
A bus rolled down the narrow road to the small town of Wendigo. There were few passengers inside. Two of them sat next to each other, one, a girl, by the window bouncing in her seat and looking around, the other half asleep.
"Poi-Poi! Are we there yet?" The girl asked excitedly, staring out the window.
"No..." The boy replied in an irritated tone.
Lillin looked at the boy and frowned at him.
"But you said we'd be there soon."
"We will, you only asked me that two minutes ago."
"But Masooon..." She whined.
"I can't control how fast the bus goes, you're the one that wanted to come to this godforsaken town. Now let me sleep, please." He pleaded.
"Wait! I see it! There's the town!" Lillin practically screamed.
Mason leant over her to look out the window, "Oh hey, you're right."
She started boucing again.
"We really are almost here this time! You aren't a liar!"

[New characters! xD]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:15 pm
[tee hee temptaaation.]

"Do you have another room i can go in down here?" he asked, sharing her sentiments about keeping away from Fayt, but reluctant to try and struggle up the stairs.
"Wat..what do we do about fayt? I mean...I don't know..should I talk to him?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:23 pm
((Oww....random sharp pain in shoulder..... >.<))

Koko looked about the shop. When Judith arrived she was momentarily distracted from Drake's question. She wasn't sure how to begin....

Then she turned to Drake. "Not really.....theres the front room and back basically. I can get a chair and you can sit behind the counter until you're ready to go upstairs if you want."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:28 pm
[ouch ><]
{aww zizzy they're cool already.}

He nodded and then looked up as Judith arrived.
"Oh..hey." he tried to sound offhand, like a random friend catching up on the other's antics. "You now, the usual. I tried to kill Fayt." he gave a false cheerful grin at the joke which quickly faded into a grimace.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:40 pm
Koko just shook her head in dismay and left to retrieve the extra chair in the back. She even grabbed an empty crate so that he could rest his injuried leg upon it if he wanted and set them up behind the counter. She would have to come up with a story for the customers then if they asked about him.....which being a small town they would. They needed their cheerier type of gossip.

"Want some get moving?" she asked offering her hand. No doubt he would be trying to stay on her good side and with Judith around she doubted he would attempt something like cupping a feel.

Bly meanwhile had not made any further advances, but his tail wagged occasionally.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:51 pm
Drae finally withdrew his hand form Bly with a sigh.
"yes, let's get to it. i'll try to look friendly to any possible customers." He said, hoping that it wouldn't be dangerous. At any rate he coudln't move fast enough to harm anyone if his leg was broken.
He hissed in pain as he got up again, supporting his weight on Koko.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:06 pm
Slowly and steadily Koko helped Drake limp his way over the chair. Then carefully she helped him sit down. She turned to Bly and spoke again in her own tongue which was a command to break Drake's other lag if he went wild again. He gave a soft bark in response and trotted over and laid down beside Drake.

Koko rubbed her forehead-a slight headache was coming on. But she chose to ignore it and went to take down the '15 minutes' sign.

--

Sam strolled down the sidewalk. Work was slow today because of the funeral later so her dad let her have the rest of the day off. She had gone to see if Fayt was home but he wasn't. So the next stop would be Koko's shop. Heh....Koko..... the name for some reason always amused her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:13 pm
Drake was pleased that Bly cam eover to him, but juding by the fact that Koko spoke to him in her native langauge, he had a feeling he wasn't supposed to understand what she told him - so it was probably negative.
Neverheless, he dangled his arm down and carefully fussed Bly behind the ears.
"Thankyou." he said quietly, settling back into the chair and sighing. He woudl have to try and pick up kok's langauge if he could. He'd learnt Latin and French at school, so he had a head for languages. He wondere dhow hard it was to pick up.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:25 pm
Bly seemed to relax and his tail wagged happily on the floor. A moan came from the back room and Yoki whined softly. Koko tensed a little and forced herself to take a breath. Oh great... she thought. Please let this go better than I hope it will....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:30 pm
Drake looked anxious and bit his lip, pushing himslef further back in his seat, increasing his ussing of Bly in his nervousness.
"good luck.." he said in a fairly solemn voice, wincing.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:42 pm
Koko returned a nervous thanks and retreated to the back room.

Fayt stirred and his eyes fluttered a bit. She had hoped he would have stayed asleep longer....at least long enough to prepare herself. Unfornately that wasn't the case. "Fayt?" she called gently as she stroked his hair.

His eyes slowly opened. "Koko?" he mumbled. "I had the strangest dream..."

She laughed nervously. "Really?" she replied. "What sort of dream?"

Fayt sat up straighter and rubbed his eyes. He studied his surroundings as he started describing the vampire in her shop and how she was a vampire. Koko bit her bottom lip. "That wasn't a dream dearie...." she replied.

Fayt's face paled again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:45 pm
['koko bit her bottom' - sorry, not like I can talk, but Icoudln't help but lol XD]

Drake remained where he was, trying to hear what koko and Fayt were saying as they spoke to each other.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:55 pm
(( rofl *edits* I have no idea what you're talking about....))

"But....that's not possible....vampires only exist in friction," Fayt laughed nervous. "This is joke right.....a really bad joke."

Koko sighed as her headache got stronger. "I know its a lot to take in....especially after all thats happen and on this day of all days......but it true. As insane as it might sound."

Fayt just sat in silence-unable to think of a response.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:00 pm
[haha!]

Drake strained and turned in his chair, still trying to hear. They were quiet at this distance but he pciked up every other word. He fidgeted and looekd down at Bly.
"Are you here for me or because you're a gaurd dog?" he asked, trying to entertain himself to distract gismlef from his boredom and guilt.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:18 pm
Bly looked up at Drake and cocked his head to the side. He sat up then to rest his head upon Drake's upper leg although still bit leary and fearful that he might change.

Voices raised a little as Fayt seemed to have some hysterics. "You're my what?!" he shouted. Bly glanced over to the room at the commotion.

"Take a deep breath, Fayt," Koko replied calmly.

"This is too much to handle," he hollared. He stepped towards the back enterance. "I....I have to go......" Without thinking he opened the door.

"Fayt wait....."

Koko was to concerned with Fayt that she didn't react fast enough. Sunlight filtered in and struck her right arm. She hissed in pain and sunk back into the shadows. Remorse and shame came across his face, but he said nothing more as the door closed behind him.

Koko stared at the door-unable to follow. Several minutes of silence went by before she bothered to even glance at her arm.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games