Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:23 pm
"I'll stop them" Alure said, he was interested in Zero's chakra now, it was strange, <So... you want to see the limits of the Hatake kid?> Jubbi said to Alure, he stopped, lighting was emanaiting from the place...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:24 pm
Hikari immediately reached out, grasping Alure's hand. "You're not going... Even with Jubbi.. you'll get hurt... Even worse, if Jubbi were to appear you'd die...."  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:25 pm
Kokoro smiled lightly "I can tell from the chakra...so please don't worry." she looked at her brother she hadn't talked to him, which to her felt like forever. "......niisan..." she said quietly worried a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:27 pm
Hikari glanced at Kokoro, then slowly got up, rotting Alure in place with a death glare. "I'll take Kura...." she put out a hand for the older girl. "I have a feeling that I have just the jutsu that can bring back her memories."  

iTammie-chan

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:28 pm
Kura looked at Hikari her eyes distrustful. She grasped Hikari's hand anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:30 pm
"Close your eyes..." Hikari whispered, her voice tinted with magic and hypnotics. "What's your name?"  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:31 pm
"I cant let them fight" Alure looked at Hikari, she was with Kura, "Kokoro-neechan, why did you bring her here?" he asked, he know this was a dangerous place...  
............. come on kid if this is a fight then show me what ur really capable of if not then i'll end this very quickly  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kokoro looked at Hikari "Thank you.." she turned to Kura "I hope when you get your memories back we can all be a team again." she said with a light smile. She then looked at Alura "Niisan...I know it's dangerous but..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:33 pm
Zero slammed his chidori into the ground. The ground cracked and shattered and the air was covered in a poison mist. Spikes then shot up beneath Ryoku. "Amaterasu!"Black Fire surrounded the area.

Kura did as she was told then answered Hikari."Kura Hatake..."  

Blind Anbu

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:33 pm
"You will let them fight....." a voice wafted in through the trees like a mist. "You will let them fight... do not interfere unless you wish to die...."

"Don't worry Kokoro... This should work..." Hikari smiled encouragingly. "And even if it doesn't... she'll remember at least your face and name."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:37 pm
Alure sensed something bad, when he saw the black flames, "Kokoro" he huged her, and then looked to the flames, extinghising them, he jumped to were Hikari was, "Im sorry, if this continue the village could get hurt" he let go of Kokoro and dashed to the battle place...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:38 pm
She turned back toward Kura. "Kura Hatake.. that's a nice name. Who's your family members?" Memories begin clipping images and being to transfer into Kura's mind. "Just think clearly... and relax. Let it come to you." Hikari's voice took on the magical tone again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:38 pm
............. *closes eyes then the Amaterasu began to revert to a regular flame* i never told u this.......... the Akumagan renders all the Sharingan's abilities to being useless so now its my turn Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu *the water vapors in the air began to merge then it became a dragon of water*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:40 pm
Alure arrived to the place, "Stop, both of you" he said, "If you continue someone will get hurt" he tried to convince them...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games