Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hewnyfatale o___o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:56 pm
xD well, you dropped a sewing machine on Windy's head o.o xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:02 pm
Soupy you horrible person! *drops sewing machine on blue's head, and kitten corpses fall out of the top*  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:05 pm
What the -?! *sewing machine hits head* King... you're gonna.. pay...for that... *passes out*

after I regain consciousness... >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:08 pm
*summons army of mou-ryo which suicide bomb king non stop for 48 hours straight* never do that again *summons uriels sword* or ill show you divine punishment.  

Cephalon Kish

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:09 pm
*Throws water on her and she wakes up* Well it's a good thing that worked *randomly throws metal bucket that held water and it hits Blue in the head, knocking her out again* Crap...Soupy did it! Shame on you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:11 pm
*regains consciousness and starts standing up* KING I'M GONNA --- *bucket hits head and I get knocked out again*

... my unconscious self knows it was you, King, you're so dead when I wake up!  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:11 pm
FireBringer_Kain
*summons army of mou-ryo which suicide bomb king non stop for 48 hours straight* never do that again *summons uriels sword* or ill show you divine punishment.

*pulls out an umbrella and puts above my head, and somehow it blocks all the bombs*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
those are mou-ryo the suicide bombing spirits  

Cephalon Kish

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:14 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
*regains consciousness and starts standing up* KING I'M GONNA --- *bucket hits head and I get knocked out again*

... my unconscious self knows it was you, King, you're so dead when I wake up!

Damn, now there's only one way to save her. *gets up close to unconscious body of Blue, looking like I'm about to do a true love's kiss scene* WAKE THE F*** UP! *slams huge bells together, plays some cords on an electric guitar with amp, and hits gong*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:16 pm
I did not "drop" the sewing machine on her head. (; My finger just measly slipped and it fell. :'D  

Teh Soupreme

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:17 pm
*slashes king with swords then kicks him through a wall* haha now you die *Moon=Millenniummon fires its Heat viper/giga cannon fusion at king*

btw look at my new hero User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:21 pm
FireBringer_Kain
*slashes king with swords then kicks him through a wall* haha now you die *Moon=Millenniummon fires its Heat viper/giga cannon fusion at king*

btw look at my new hero User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*gets kicked into wall into mcdonalds, into milk fridge, grabs two milks and drinks them both, then summons out Imperialdramon Pm and he blocks moon=m-mon's attacks with his sword*  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:23 pm
screw this *summons hiruma* (the guy in the pic) and he shoots king with every gun in existence. Kill him Cerberus! *releases giant dog which attacks king and rips his arms off*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:26 pm
o.o  

Teh Soupreme

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:26 pm
FireBringer_Kain
screw this *summons hiruma* (the guy in the pic) and he shoots king with every gun in existence. Kill him Cerberus! *releases giant dog which attacks king and rips his arms off*

Oh Kain, it's like you don't even no me. *jacket covers me from the bullets and Cerberus jumps on me, pinning me down, and licks me* Hey boy, kill Kain for me. *he bites both of kain legs... off*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff