Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:50 pm
"Bradley.. I would feel so much better if you would take us home so I can tell you there." she looked anxious and had already walked to the other side of the car. "Why does it matter? I like being indoors when I share news like this with you." she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:54 pm
"Does this have anything with me being the half-breed?" Bradley asked her dropping the cigarette and stomped on it killing it puffing out his final puff of smoke. "Cause if it does I already know that I'm going to kill the world." He said to her unlocking the car and getting into it.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:05 am
She sighed and again put two fingers to her temple in concentration. "That's not necessarily true." she said with a sigh. "There is a way it can be stopped, do you know this too?" she asked looking out the window and secretly crossing her fingers. At this point she was not sure she wanted him to know, at least not yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:11 am
Bradley shook his head. "Father said there was no way to stop it except to not get mad so much. So I control my anger better. Why is there a way to stop it that my father didn't know?" He asked her confused.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:52 pm
"No." she said softly, his father of course knew of another way but of course Bradley would not know this or remember it. At least.. that's what she thought. For a moment she considered whether this would be the right thing to do, what if Drake was lying and it makes him turn on me? She thought feeling a little scared. "Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:57 pm
Bradley turned the car on and looked at her. "Because it seems as if you are keeping something from me. Why else would you be talking about me being the half-breed. I don't even know how you learned of that but what's in the past is in the past." He said starting the car and driving towards home.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:09 pm
She let out a sigh, afraid to tell him now, sure that this was not the time to tell him. Hoping they would hurry home, she yawned a bit and attempted to change the subject. "So what did you buy while I was getting combs?" she said taking hers out of the bag by her feet and going through her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:17 pm
Bradley shook his head. "Nothing just some pointless items for next week." He said to her lying but composing his face to hide that he was lying. He had grown good at that, especially after his father's death.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:26 pm
"Well isn't it kind of pointless to buy things you don't need?" she said shrugging and laughing a little. Looking over at him, she remembered what Drake had said about the way he acted with her, it was just beginning to strike her, and it hurt. She turned back to the window and continued to stare.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:31 pm
Bradley shrugged at her. "Well it's just a habit I am use to is all." He said to her smirking. "Plus you bought combs and brushes like we need them." He said stopping in front of the house. "So do you need to tell me anything when we get all settled inside?"  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:36 pm
"They are necessary you silly thing." she said shaking a finger at him in a playful way, once he asked her if they needed to talk she shivered and said a small, "Yes..." this was going to be a hard conversation for her and an even harder act. Whether or not it would work, she did not know.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:46 pm
Bradley sighed when he heard the yes. "Alright fine let me just put away my stuff." He said stepping out of the car and walking into the house he set the items for her surprise party in his closet and kept the door closed when he left it. Bradley left his room and shut the door leaning on the door waiting for her to tell him what it was she needed to tell him.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:50 pm
"Perhaps you should sit down." she said grabbing his hand gently and tugging him into the living room where she sat him down on the couch. With a sigh she placed her hands in her lap, "I saw Valerian in the mall again, but he was with Dr. Drake whom I no longer have good feelings about." she said trying to stay calm.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:08 pm
Bradley's lip curled into a sneer when he heard Valerian's name. "No good stupid vampire scum. I'll kill him. Yes I'll shoot him in the heart and cut him pulling out his intestines and shoving them in his mouth." He growled as his eyes flashed crimson again. No one talked to Adelline unless he allowed it. He thought as he clenched his fists. Personally Andrew didn't care about Dr. Drake.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:18 pm
She noticed his eyes and coughed slightly at hearing such a gruesome description. "He was not the problem... actually. I spent the entire time talking to Drake about you and your father..." she said this last bit softly and before he could cut her off she cleared her throat and threaded her fingers between each other. "He knew of another way to neutralize you, a dying epiphany if you will." she said looking into his eyes once more.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games