Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:46 pm
Kageko dropped from the tree as she felt Emilia's now controlled energy move away, landing in a perfectly balanced position only to stumble backwards in surprise as the wolf suddenly snapped at her, more aggressively than usual. Slipping the vial she had in her hand up her sleeve, the girl answered with a slight undertone of fear, "Calm you down." Her eyes kept a careful watch on the werewolf in case she was still in a slightly berserk mode.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:25 pm
Namsu snapped. He didn't know why. It was a reflex when he was yelled at, he guessed. But shout he did.

"NOW LISTEN UP, YOU. I CAME OVER HERE TO SEE IF YOU WERE DYING, AND I COME OVER HERE, AND I'M PRETTY SURE I'M RIGHT. NOW ARE YOU GONNA LET ME HELP YOU OR WHAT?!"

That would have been a short sentence for him, but when he shouted, he had a tendency to stretch out the words, as if speaking to a dumb deaf person (as opposed to deaf and dumb). Namsu was heaving deep breaths as he stared at the bloodied wolf, realizing that he had done that for no apparent reason or purpose. He was gripping his staff so hard, the wood had splintered beneath his rough hands. With bipolar speed, he reverted to a calm demeanor.

"Please, I just want to help you out. I'm obviously in better condition than you are, and you are getting closer and closer to being in worse condition that you already are. Please let me help you."  

Gareus Fletcher

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:05 am
"Enough," said Leon calmly after there was a space of no noise in which his voice could be heard, "both of you," he walked over to where the unconscious wolf was and sighed as he bent and grabbed his bow. It was a bit of a struggle to stand again and he looked at the broken pieces, held together by the string.

"That's going to be hard to replace," he murmured before looking to the side. The white horse Alexandria appeared and Angeles, looking less than pleased, and Louis returned. Another vampire, smiling like a good joke had been told, dropped out of the tree and looked at Leon.

"You brought us food, Angeles?" he asked with a laugh.

"That's Leon, he's not food," growled the white haired vampire looking around at the blood on the ground. Her eyes then shifted up to the new-comer werewolf and studied him with untrusting eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:03 pm
Emilia was staring at Kageko when the new wolf shouted at her. The wolf opened wide eyes. What the hell was his problem!?

She turned, stunned for a second by his swap from shouting to a calm voice.
What was wrong with him?!

Before she could say anything though, Leon spoke. Emilia calmed down almost immediately at the sound of his voice, only to be pissed off at herself for being calmed down by a human. She growled.

She was still in wolf form, her side wounded, but as she looked at the blooded human, another thought came to her mine.
"Sh..." she cursed looking away.

A laughing voice made her turn her head. She clenched her jaws. Two new comers in less than a minute, that was too much for the female wolf. At least that was a distraction.

She had unconsciously put herself between the laughing vampire and Leon. Angeles's remark did not appease her.

Emilia's mare seemed to have followed Alexandria and the female wolf cautiously left her defensive position to search for clothing in the saddle, yet she remembered that she did not have much more than a white thigh length chemise. She pulled the fabric out of her leather pouch and walked away from the group. She did not want to make a spectacle of herself.

Louis stared at the scene. Emilia full of blood and wounded, Leon wounded as well, Kageko seeming well but a little shaken maybe and...a new wolf whom he had never seen before and who seemed somewhat out of place in the battlefield with his strange clothes and calm manners.

"Who might you be Stranger?" asked the vampire with the usual arrogance of his race, yet he sounded courteous enough.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:55 pm
Kageko quietly focused on the energies of the newcomer once she was certain that Emilia wouldn't try to tear her head off. He was a werewolf, no duh, and it his aura rollicked violently back and forth as he changed from shouting to offering. Feeling Angeles's and Louis's aura come closer as well, with a new energy in tow, the girl quickly changed focuses and tried to find out what information she could decide on the newcomer. His energy was definitely vampire and it felt calm and smooth. At least, at the moment it did.

After sufficiently checking out the auras of the two strangers the girl's focus widened out as she sought to find the location of the huge energy source she had felt before. It was almost as strong, if not stronger, than Emilia and Emilia's energy was huge. Finding it easily, Kageko noticed with worry just how much closer to the group the potentially fatal threat was than just a couple minutes ago. Once again, Kageko informed, "Another werewolf is approaching," adding more information onto it, "and he/she seems extremely powerful. Almost as strong as Emilia." The girl could also swear that the aura felt very much like the former Unit member's. However, she was too far away to tell exactly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:21 pm
Namsu noticed the vampire as he addressed him. He took off his hat and placed it over his chest, bowing.

"Namsu Darne. A passer-by with a deep desire to be helpful. Who respects vampires."

He added the last part quickly. For some reason, vampires tended to have this absolute distaste for him, even beyond a vampire's normal distaste for other creatures other than themselves, with the exception of a few more tolerant people in their kind. Namsu guessed it was unnaturally amazing charisma, as always. He brought himself back to attention and looked back up at the vampire.

"May I be of service?"  

Gareus Fletcher

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:48 am
Angeles listened to the conversation transpire, then the report made by Kage. She growled slightly then looked at the werewolf, "not right now, but later you may be of service. Any help is appreciated," she then turned to Jonathan, "I'm going to start out nice, then get worse from there. We, all of us, need to get to the manor for sanctuary."

"What?" said Jonathan, the smile suddenly gone as he looked at the werewolves and humans.

"We're on the run."

Jonathan looked back at her and sneered, "you, and him," he pointed at Louis, "we will allow. The rest can die for all we care, those two can be a meal."

"Jonathan," snarled Angeles, turning the vampire's gaze away from the wounded human, "your 'we' crap is not going to pass. That is 'my' manor, and what goes on within it is according to what I want, and who goes into it is by my permission. So you take one step down from your assumed position and you will grant us access or I swear I will cut you down where you stand."

Leon was not at all concerned by the vampire's conversation. He instead walked over to Kage's horse, inspecting its leg before pulling out an arrow from the quiver and stabbing it into the beast's heart, putting it out if it's misery. He then went limping about, gathering the other arrows before going to Samuel and inspecting the bite wound on his leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:39 pm
Namsu nodded.

"Then I'll just -- Oh my."

He listened as the woman who answered his question continued to trade threats with the vampire known as Jonathan. The wolf leaned on his staff.

"Whatever we do, I would humbly suggest that we do it quickly; Attend to whatever injured we have and leave."

He went over to Samuel saw the bite wound on the horse's leg. From his satchel, he produced a strip of thick cloth.

"If you don't mind."

Namsu took the strip and wrapped it closely to the bite, stopping the bleeding for the most part.

"Pardon the pain, but it'll hellp."  

Gareus Fletcher

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:04 pm
Louis let Angeles answered Namsu, although he felt his pride take a slight blow at the fact that she had answered when he was the one addressing the werewolf. Even with her, he remained a proud vampire.

"So be it." he concluded.
His eyes turned on Jonathan with a sneer.
He took note of the insult the vampire had made to the rightful head of the Valentine House.
"I would love to see that..." his voice was a threatening whisper and even in his state, his age and blood were granting him an aura that would scare most vampires.

Emilia disappeared behind trees. She slowly transformed back into her human form, feeling some of her anger slide away as she turned away from the beast she truly was.
Slowly the realization of what had just happened crept in her. She had just killed and destroyed her brother. She hated the b*****d, since as long as she could remember. Yet she knew that killing someone from the pack was a taboo act amongst her family, especially killing someone from her own family.
For the second time in her life she had killed a member of her family. She shivered, feeling weak and cold. She could not decide if it was because of blood loss or because of her mental state.

A shadow passed close by, far too close... She jumped on her feet too late. A powerful jaw grabbed her without hurting her too much and dragged her away. She shrieked.
She knew those jaws far too well.
"Father..." she gasped.
The chemise fell on the floor as the white giant wolf carried her away, putting distance between her and the rest of the group, as fast as he could.
He knew how to prevent her from transforming into her wolf form and here she was a naked human doll between her own father's teeth.
"Let go of me!" she growled.
Only silence and the sound of his powerful paws on the ground answered to her.
She fell on her knees, naked, the long chemise in her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:47 pm
Kageko was about to warn the group that the werewolf she had been keeping track of us was dangerously close when she saw that something was missing. She had been so focused on the energy signal that it took her a minute to figure out that Emilia had stepped away from the group and into the trees. A minute during which the girl felt both the female werewolf's aura and the stranger werewolf's aura dash off far away from the group. "Emilia!" the girl turned her head in the direction of the quickly moving energy signals and shouted as she realized that the woman must have been kidnapped by the stranger. Her aura was that of her human form, meaning that there wouldn't have been a way for to move at such an amazing pace otherwise. Kageko quickly turned back to the group, clarifying as she regained her calm while pointing in the direction that she felt the energy, "Emilia's been kidnapped, it seems, and by the werewolf that I sensed before." It was unlike Kageko to show so much emotion to others, but it was also unlike the girl to travel in a group for so long and by her own choice.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:52 pm
"Kidnapped?"

Namsu made his way over to the girl with the goggles, gripping his staff.

"We are talking about the werewolf just now with the blood and sword, right? And what did she do that merited being dragged away?"

Namsu leaned on the sienna oak pole. the long orange feather in his hat quivering. He was usually pretty useless when it came to tracking, so he was going to have to rely on this girl. Although he was a bit curious as to what she had been about to do to her in the first place with that vial of hers. Most vials he thought involved either poison and death, or transformations. But he had no choice. Namsu would have to trust her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:33 am
Emilia's father remained silent. He dragged her further and further away from the group until she was unable to smell any of them. She prayed that Kageko's abilities would enable the child to track them but all her hopes dissolved as the crashing sound of a waterfall started echoing.

"The Waterfall of misery..." her mouth had spoken without her consent and a hint of fear could be heard in it.

She knew far too well that place. The scaring memory came back to the surface.

Now she knew that no one would find her. Nor the humans, nor the vampires, nor the wolves.

The only thing which calmed down the female werewolf was that her father had not tried to kill her. That meant that she still had a chance to get out of this mess alive.

The passed the water and the rocks, deep in the wounds of the mountains. She could smell wolves, many of them and none of them seemed to be a friend.

---------------

Louis was staring at Johnathan when Kageko announced a presence.
Yet he did not look away, seconds ticked by and the vampire spoke.
"Stay here Kageko." Even at full speed the vampires would have trouble catching up with the wolf and his prey, so going after them was useless.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:12 pm
Kageko couldn't help but shoot Louis a look that seemed to mean something along the lines of, "What?!" but the expression quickly faded away as she, too, realized why. the girl thought to herself as an excuse of sorts as she unnecessarily made sure that her goggles were firmly over her eyes, which they already were, As she adjusted her goggles and thought, the girl finally responded to Namsu's question with a monotone, "I don't know," before turning to where she felt Louis's energy and asking, "What now, then?".  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:25 pm
"Jonathan, bring the warriors," was all Angeles said before turning her horse and following Louie. She opened her mind and looked back as she heard Leon's thoughts behind them. The man was riding the wind, catching up to them easily.

Angeles said nothing and continued to keep her mind open, reaching out for Emilia's trying to hear her thoughts. Before she did though, Leon took a sudden turn, hopping off the wind and began running down a hill. Angeles stopped her horse and looked after him.

The man took out a knife and cut gashes into his hand and arm, letting the scent of his blood fill the air and controlling the wind to carry it away.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:01 am
Namsu frowned. He wasn't particularly fond of being left out of a chase or being of help. He sat on the ground where he was, breathing ind deeply, then letting it out into the sky as if a billow of clouds had been in his lungs.

"Well, if everyone really must be 'heroes'... I shall stay here and wait until someone does need my help.

Heeelllp.

Heeee..."

His nose caught scent of blood in the air, different from the stuff that had been spilled earlier. This was from fresh, new wounds. His eyes fluttered shut as he looked up at the sky.

"Ngh."

He restrained himself from howling as his transformation took place. fur grew out of his skin, thickening into a pelt that covered his whole body. The muscles in his legs expanded as the join extended and inverted itself into to larger versions of a wolf's legs. His arms' muscles expanded also, his fingers forming into paws with elongated digits to hold his staff in. His increase in mass, made him grow several feet even while sitting down. When the morphing ceased, he was now in full werewolf form, though he still wore his clothes. He snarled.

"Grrruh... There's blood in the air. It's pissing me off."  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces