Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:14 pm
((Gooo Carluxins!!!))

"Sorry about that Kirk... been a little busy stabilising my new toy! ... Seems I've attracted rather a lot of attention. The Proctar'Nul seems to be holding for now. I've you'll excuse me"

Shern ran over to a console to communicate to his new captured ship

"How're the shields!"

"Stable... Stable enough"

"Wonderful. You know what to do! Beam back aboard and set it on course"

((The ship is within the Proctar'Nuls shields so it is possible to beam between the ships))

"Ok Mr Monroe, punch it"

Moments later the Proctar'Nuls shields temporarily dropped before re-engaging just around the Proctar'Nul setting the Klingon ship free.

On autp pilot the now unmanned Klingon ship headed straight towards Nero's ship on a collision course... The ship was programmed to follow Narada's every move.

Shields fully charged the Klingon Ship dived right towards Narada

Shern's smile twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:29 pm
[lol awesome]

Kirk grinned when he realised what Shern was upto.
"that man's a genius. Fire on any missiles that the Nerada shoots to the klingon ship!" he ordered, intending to cover it.

Zepatos took control, seeing the plan. He could buy them time.
"now or never." He locked on target and fired off the EMP missile, hitting the Nerada on it's port side.

Nero watched in hororr as his computers and weapons went down at the missle strike.

"what th- keep firing!" he screamed, getting a sinking feeling. he refused to be beaten again

"c-captain..we can't it's jammed!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:51 pm
Shern smile grew and grew as his Kamikaze Klingon Warbird sped towards Nero.

"Lets take this b*****d down... Monroe fire torpedo's nine through eleven. Shove as many of Tallulah's warheads into him as we can." Turning to his view screen Shern spoke to Kirk "I suggest you do the same Captain!"

The Proctar'Nul sped forwards; banking sharply and firing all of the bays loaded with the special weapons.

The lights began to flicker "Er... What is happening Monroe" asked Shern.

"The port sides shields went down for just a moment, enough to damage the nessels"

The ship began to roll slightly.

"Get us back under control Ensign! Compensate for the nessel damage or we will really spin out of control"

The ensign the helm did as commanded and managed to sharply pull the Proctar'Nul back onto the flight path as the tactical officer continued to pound the Narada with all the missiles they could.

The Klingon ship closed in on the Narada

((Tallulah's weapons are biological in nature so won't damage the Narada... Her crew is a different question))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:00 pm
[oh dear lol]

the enterprise continued to cover the kamikaze ship form damage and destroyed the final klingons. the Nerada was unprotected.

Nero shook as their ship was hammered by the torpedoes. a few moments later to his relief things were back online.
He paused and then gave a frustrated yell.
"Dasmn it... get us out of here! warp!" he finally demanded  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:43 pm
((Copy and past the scene of BattleStar Galactica jumping out of the scene as loads of missiles and s**t head towards it replacing the Galactica with the Narada))

The captured klingon vessel swang forwards into the space previously occupied by the Narada, coming to a halt.

"The $#!*#! yelled Shern as he saw the Narada warp off"

He lept forward to the helm. "Follow that bloody ship. Program the Klingon warbird to follow us - Kirk bring aboard Zepatos then catch us up"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:06 pm
"on it." Kirk agreed.
"open up the hatch,let the araname in. Spock, Zepatos when you've arrived i want you on the bridge."

Zepatos managed to navigate the ship into the enterprise and land it and shut her down. He then smield at Spock and headed out. he followed tehir escourts back to teh bridge - so he'd finally get to see what it was like  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:30 pm
"MONROE THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE" Barked Shern. "CLOSE IN ON THAT SHIP"

"With all due respect Sir it is a futuristic ship with engines much better than ours. Even the enterprise won't be able to catch her and she is much faster than us"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO! NERO HAS THREATENED THE FEDERATION AND MY LITTLE END OF THE QUADRANT. I WILL NOT SLEEP TILL HE IS GONE!"

Shen kicked the stand of the nearest console!

"KIRK! Any ideas. I want him taking down before he meddles anymore with the Federation. How about th..."

"Erm Sir. We have an incoming message from the 3rd fleet. They are 22 hours away from our current coordinates"

"Did you get that Kirk?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:38 pm
"Scotty, can you push it any harder?" Kirk asked.
"Warp 8's as good as you're gonna get, and that's if you want the ship to work again, captain." Scotty replied. "she practically shakes herself to pieces at that!"
Kirk frowned. 22 hours was a long way.
"if we can't catch him....well we've got a klingon, and he's limping. knowing nero he will come back for us." he was running out of ideas - nero was certainly faster.

Zepatos and spock arrived on the bridge  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:47 pm
If it was at all possible, Shern positively threw a small tantrum in frustraition at the lack of speed of their ships, kicking the console once more he stormed off the bridge calling "I'll be in my ready room" as he swept around the corner.

"Kirk, Shern here. I'd like to do a private video conference between the senior officers of our respective ships along with starfleet headquarters. We have to plan our next move"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:59 pm
"good idea. We also need to interrogate the prisoners we've acquired, and figure out what the situation is with the Klingons" Kirk said  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:02 pm
"May I suggest Spock and Tallulah... I am sure he can keep her... within ethical bounds shall we say?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:15 pm
"are you sure of that?" Kirk said, not exactly trusting tallulah much  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:27 pm
"I've lost patience. Tallulah is very..." Shern paused slightly before smiling "resourceful.....

We're running out of time Kirk. They're unrecorded prisoners if you get my drift... those logs seem to have gotten lost..."

Shern cleared this throat "Of course... this is your command. I am only here to make things happen and advise where needed"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:34 pm
Kirk sighed, not enjoying the way this was going.
"Spock will keep her in check. But I don't want this turning into some sort of war crime. the Klingons are stubborn, but I expect to log them once we're finished. We're still Starfleet and we don't use torture." he said firmly.
"Whatever, i still want to rendezvous at the boarder and try and get in contact with their government. it'll be a safe passage now Nero's run off with his tail between his legs. we can then meet up with the 3rd fleet when they stop dragging their asses."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:46 pm
"May I suggest we leave a couple of the Klingons... unblemished. They may act as peace offerings. Probably only to be killed by their own people, but... who are we to judge their customs."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff