Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:53 pm
Yay Ozma! I have no idea how I beat it, but when I did it was fairly easy. Now when I play the game over again it's stinkin' HARD. Makes no sense. I have experience now, shouldn't it be EASIER?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:04 pm
well maybe you just don't have any real skills and killed him by luck?  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:09 pm
That is most likely it. I think it had to do with phoenix summoning after everyone was dead. That is SO AWESOME when it happens.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:18 pm
um how does that happen?  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:29 pm
Well, if you have Eiko in your party and she knows Phoenix, there's a small chance that if your whole party dies, Phoenix will automatically summon and revive everyone. That small chance becomes bigger the more Phoenix Pinnions you have.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:34 pm
oh cool to bad i never use eiko.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:20 pm
She's not a bad character battle-wise, but I hate her. Ugh, she's SOOO annoying!! She really reminds me of Yuffie but shorter. And I don't like Yuffie.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:44 am
I never know who's more useful, Dagger or Eiko. Not that I can even pick out a good party, either =_= Other than Monkey boy and Vivi, I don't know who to use. Or how to protect my party from that ultimate attack of Vivi's...that hits your party too, right?  

Mariku -- Kitten

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:16 pm
I use Zidane Garnet Freya and Vivi

cause I hate eiko's summons.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:02 am
I've tried Freya, but she seems really weak to me....  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:48 am
Heh heh heh heh... I read a funny Yuffie comic.... twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:08 am
really? did it involve her getting into something misfortunate? xd

Freya's my FAVORITE character to use!!!!! You just have to know how to use her. She has many good points.

1. She can jump. THis means that she can't get attacked when jumping(VERY nice, especially if monsters use attacks that hurt the whole group, 'cause she stays fine), she doesn't loose health if poisoned, the countdown for death or stone stops counting, etc.
2. She can heal. Very nice because you can substitute her for a white mage, especially when you have Amarant as well. Of course, her healing is only casting regen, but it does it to the whole party. Also, she can heal MP for the entire party! Now THAT's useful.
3. She has very powerful attacks. Lancer is a meager 10mp to use, and if she's a good level, it'll do a lot of damage to both the enemy's HP and MP. This is especially useful if you keep her in the back row, becuase regular attacking doesn't do so much damage. She also can use the Cherry Blossom attack, which casts a powerful non-elemental spell on the enemies. This is more useful that Vivi's non-elemental spells, because for some reason he misses a lot. And then we come to my FAVORITE move of hers. Dragon Crest. It does damage depending on how many dragons you've killed. Now, if you spend most of your levelling up by fighting Grand Dragons (something I highly reccomend. You get good EXP from it, and there are things you can equip to nullify some of it's attacks.) then you can get it to do 9999 damage every time, no matter what the enemy! Yes, this includes hard bosses like Necron and Ozma!

So there, those are the reasons that Freya's my favorite. xd xd

Oh, and Amarant's a good character, too, because he can replace white mages as well. He has a spell for revive, can heal MP, can cast auto-life heart and can use the equipable technique 'healer', meaning that he can attack your own party to heal them for no MP cost. His trance rocks, too, because then you can cast auto-life to your whole party!

So for Ozma, I'd suggest using Zidane(only 'cause you have to. Make him be a healer with items or something) Freya, Amarant, and Eiko. Eiko because there's always that slim chance that Phoenix will come and save everyone when you think it's game over. heart

also for the Ozma battle, equip items that say they absorb shadow elemental attacks. Like pumice stone pieces I think.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:33 am
Hmmmm....that does make Freya seem much more useful... Especially with Dragon Crest there....I'll have to keep that in mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:00 pm
your all off topic again so i shall get you back on topic
GLOMP E-CHAN (GLOMP)
yea for glomping  

anime_babe88

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:07 pm
That's Not The Topic!!!! scream scream  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games