Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:20 am
Oblen looks down, forgetting that she was very uncomfortable to see him naked. He flies over and grabs his cloths from the tree branches before hiding in the tree's leaves and start dressing himself. "... You understand, right?" He asks, not really wanting to disappoint Mira.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:48 am
Mira nodded and hid her arm inside of her jacket "I understand perfectly..." Closing her eyes she sighed slightly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:07 am
Oblen jumps down clothed to say looking to the ground "... Alright, should I fly to your place or what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:17 am
Mira shrugged slightly and regretted it as soon as she did from the jolt of pain "Your choice..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:34 am
Oblen thought a bit, looking at Mira. He wasn't sure where he should go... then a thought came to him so he asked "Your not hurt, are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:37 am
Mira flinched slightly at his question "Depends on how you take the definition of hurt...." She started walking back towards town, being careful not to move her arm.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:43 am
Oblen followed behind Mira. "I didn't think having pain had more then one definition." He said with his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:49 am
Sighing slightly Mira stopped "Yeah,..I'm in pain....When you tripped me I think I sprained my wrist..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:59 am
Oblen walks over to her side and stops to turn to her and say "Oh, I've hurt you..." He steps back a bit and looks to the ground. "... I'm sorry... I could try to help heal the wrist and I'll do anything you needed to use the wrist for." He felt... guilt?... He guessed it was guilt... well, he felt bad. He always thought he would of harmed her at some point, but didn't want anything actually damaged.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:02 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "It's fine Oblen, you don't need to worry about it.My wrist will be good as new in a few days." She smiled slightly "Trust me.I've had more than enough experience with broke bones and sprained wrist to know this."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:12 pm
Oblen looks up and shakes his head. "No, no... I'll do it. I want to help." He said before saying "I've had a few sprains and they're no fun without help. I never had the help and always wanted help, but nobody helped me... just mocked me if anything at all."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:30 pm
Mira chuckled "Oblen, seriously.It's fine.I'm used to it.You don't have to do anything."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:14 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Alright, alright... if you really don't want any help... just be sure to make sure that when you need any help you ask for it." He said with his head low, still feeling the guilt of hurting her at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:55 am
Mira chuckled quietly and linked her fingers through his "I'll be fine.I promise." She gave his hand a small squeeze before starting to walk again "But for now, lets just get out of here."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:50 am
Oblen looks down to the met hands and tilted his head a bit as he walked by her side. "... I believe you." was all he said, but he was more wondering now what the met hands meant... his hand was warmer then Mira's so it was a bit chilly against his, but it still symbolized something and he didn't dare pull away from it.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games