Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Daily BUMP Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:53 pm
X-Miss-Mitsukai-X
This is really amazing. A lot of effort obviously had to have been put into each issue. If GOM got associated with GaiaOnline, they could actually produce these magazines. It truly would be GaiaOnline Magazine. You should PM a Gaia Moderator.

I'm not going to lie, that sounds not only amazing, but like it would get tons of people to read it. <3
But I wonder, this couldn't have been kept a secret from mods for so long... so I'm guessing that somebody probably already tried... Maybe Gaia is thinking about it! But they're so busy that they can't? I don't know... I just felt like suddenly appearing and ranting. :3 <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:55 pm
arrow
@Lion ~ Hot Dogs, Burgers, Steak, Corn on the Cob, Ribs, Chicken...the list goes on. You can have a lot at a BBQ. Those are the main things people put on the grill though.

@Starlit ~ Ha nice. I'd love to do it in reality though. I think it'd be fun for all people behind the avis to meet up and hang out with their cars.

Also I joined originally back in 2004. This is my 4th account.

Tyedye Warfare

O.G. Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:56 pm
wahmbulance Question! wahmbulance

:3 Thankies for your attention.
For the Writing Sign-up type thing, I'm wondering what it is exactly that you are wanting for a writing sample.
(Since I doubt you are looking for roleplaying skills. XP)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:58 pm
Tyedye Warfare
arrow

@Starlit ~ Ha nice. I'd love to do it in reality though. I think it'd be fun for all people behind the avis to meet up and hang out with their cars.

Also I joined originally back in 2004. This is my 4th account.

That sounds really fun, actually!

This is my third, I think. I still have my original, but I'm never on it, and my second was hacked. ><' Ah well :3 This is my main now, and I adore it <3 (I was dragged on by a friend of mine in middle school, I think I was either 12 or 13 at the time, but felt B-A that I was signing in at such a young age. xD  

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

Lion with JellyWings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:02 pm
Starlit; Aw, don't hit yourself D: .... D<<< *rage* Don't be such *******
Like a nightmare!!!
OH! I REALLY LIKE YOUR CHOCISES!<3 I think we can someday be good friends ^^
*is a bit of an historygeek, loves psycology, writing and culture*

Tyedye; Why have more than one account?
Oh, so BBQ is like a shorting on = "what-ever-you-put-on-the-grill"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:05 pm
heart  

Rafael Do Po

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:06 pm
Lion with JellyWings
Starlit; Aw, don't hit yourself D: .... D<<< *rage* Don't be such *******
Like a nightmare!!!
OH! I REALLY LIKE YOUR CHOCISES!<3 I think we can someday be good friends ^^
*is a bit of an historygeek, loves psycology, writing and culture*

Metaphorically, the computer did it. xD
O:! Wait, conflussled! xD
Shankyews :3 <3
My dad is a history teacher, and my mom is a librarian. Go figure? xD I'm in love with all of it~ xD (Besides Math... math scares me like Disney child-celebrities u_u Yush.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:09 pm
arrow
Well I'm 19 now, turning 20 in October so I was around 13/14 when I joined. I don't have multiple accounts. My others were banned due to the days of auto-refreshing and hacking...-sigh- I miss those accounts.

Also think anyone would be down for a real life Gaia Car/Hangout Meet? Like I know there is always the conventions, but not everyone can afford to go, so i think it'd be nice to get some local/semi local Gaians to all meet up now and again.

Also quick thoughts for the GOM: movie reviews, car news [I would want this xP] and maybe even video game news/reviews.

Once again, typing my thoughts out loud.

Tyedye Warfare

O.G. Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

wintus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:10 pm
Starlit Fate
X-Miss-Mitsukai-X
This is really amazing. A lot of effort obviously had to have been put into each issue. If GOM got associated with GaiaOnline, they could actually produce these magazines. It truly would be GaiaOnline Magazine. You should PM a Gaia Moderator.

I'm not going to lie, that sounds not only amazing, but like it would get tons of people to read it. <3
But I wonder, this couldn't have been kept a secret from mods for so long... so I'm guessing that somebody probably already tried... Maybe Gaia is thinking about it! But they're so busy that they can't? I don't know... I just felt like suddenly appearing and ranting. :3 <3

They may be, they may not. We need someone on the inside. When I'm 18, I'm going to apply for a Moderator, if I'm still on Gaia then. But who knows, really? Also, nothing is secret from a Moderator. They knew Meji created this guild, they knew all the announcements he sent out, they know everything about our accounts. They're like the Gaia FBI. But in a more stalker-like way.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:11 pm
bump! blaugh  

Legit Pixel

Newbie Noob

7,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200

wintus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:12 pm
Tyedye Warfare
arrow
Well I'm 19 now, turning 20 in October so I was around 13/14 when I joined. I don't have multiple accounts. My others were banned due to the days of auto-refreshing and hacking...-sigh- I miss those accounts.

Also think anyone would be down for a real life Gaia Car/Hangout Meet? Like I know there is always the conventions, but not everyone can afford to go, so i think it'd be nice to get some local/semi local Gaians to all meet up now and again.

Also quick thoughts for the GOM: movie reviews, car news [I would want this xP] and maybe even video game news/reviews.

Once again, typing my thoughts out loud.

Hacking? As in, you were hacked, or you hacked others?

Well, I live in Connecticut, and a whole lot of my friends on Gaia live either across the country or across seas.  
X-Miss-Mitsukai-X
Starlit Fate
X-Miss-Mitsukai-X

They may be, they may not. We need someone on the inside. When I'm 18, I'm going to apply for a Moderator, if I'm still on Gaia then. But who knows, really? Also, nothing is secret from a Moderator. They knew Meji created this guild, they knew all the announcements he sent out, they know everything about our accounts. They're like the Gaia FBI. But in a more stalker-like way.

That is amazing. xD I'm in love with gaia, so I'll probably still be on when I'm 18(only 15 now, but someday!). :3  

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

Lion with JellyWings

Starlit; ... True, same happend to me D: I felt old, and then no... D: Well, I am a person who dislike the seeing of beuty in this time Awwww, that's lucky.
And for me, the new Disney scares me o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:19 pm
Lion with JellyWings
Starlit; ... True, same happend to me D: I felt old, and then no... D: Well, I am a person who dislike the seeing of beuty in this time Awwww, that's lucky.
And for me, the new Disney scares me o.O

D: Awe... xD
Same sometimes, :< especially with TV and such... I just dun like it now. xD  

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

Zilla Senetai

Sexy Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:20 pm
heart Bump heart
*pops out of nowhere*I've been on since I was 15 myself but I'm nearly 20 now. (Maybe I have been on gaia too long XD)  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games