Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:09 pm
"Thank you." He said calmly. The large object has started to move, small shiftings as if it were quivering, but looks no closer than it did. "That is much better." Vale said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:07 pm
raine woke up for a moment as she looked around. She realized she was still in Vale's dimension. She groaned at the thought because she wanted some real rest. She was going to be here enough during the morning as it was. She didn't need to be here more then she already was but Vale wasn't going to let her go  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:16 pm
((Where's everybody?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 pm
Nights growled and turned her whole body around to face him, "What do you want, and what's better." She questioned him, as her hair grew shorter and her eyes turned darker  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:20 am
((In your world))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:23 pm
((I know your in my world but Nobody was posting... which irritates me. And... it seems Zetsumi has stopped coming to Gaia altogether.))

Vale looked at Nights. "Your thoughts..." He answered her second question. "But I have no idea what it is Vale wants you to do here." The breezes are getting slightly stronger as you approach the massive moving object.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:27 pm
((I agree most certainly))
Nights growled, not noticing they were moving, but instead enjoyed the wind, getting fiercer by the second. At least, her wings spread open when she could no long contain them any longer, as well as her horns. Nights tilted her head as she turned around, the smallest of an evil smile forming on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:18 am
((It'sd your conversation and Riku's waiting to get out, alucard's basically a dead body so no movement for me))  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:55 am
((Well, I guess It won't hurt to tell your the large quivering object is a sleeping dragon the size of a planet... or at least a moon.))
(Anybody wanna call the 'That's no moon..." line?)

Vale looked over at Nights. "Do try to calm yourself." He said blankly. "You don't want it to wake up yet... we're still quite a ways off from where we're going." He continued blankly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:30 pm
((No thanks I'm original, waiting for it to wake up))  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:57 pm
((think I will))
Nights growled, she wasn't going to try the least bit. She turned around to what Vale kept looking at. All the other objects around them, she could tell was a moon, but this was different. "That's not a moon, is it?" She questioned him  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:54 pm
"No... and before you ask it's not a space station either... That was a fantastic movie though... the new ones are good but I like the last three better... just has a charm about it..." Vale said showing a sudden character change and the red haired one suddenly appears where the Astral one was. "Yeah I'm back." He said. "I had to talk to Kirra about something so what'd I miss?" He asked before looking at Nights. "Wow... looking hot there Nights... been awhile since I've seen you so seductively formed." He said grinning wolfishly.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:11 pm
Nights eyes flickered with a sudden fury, "Watch your mouth there. And besides, weren't you just in the middle of telling me what that object happens to be? She asked furiously. Out of boredom she twirled her thing around, the thing.....she didn't quite like giving it a name.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:52 pm
"It's not a thing" Riku stood up from the ground "It's huge, but it makes me feel... Like it's threatening me now" He turned to Vale "What kind of creature is it?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:45 pm
"Well... let's see I'm Vale harden Ryuu... the undead king of the dragons. What could that creature be..." He said looking at Riku. "Nothing but the biggest dragon you'll ever see." Vale said smiling wickedly.  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff