Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:08 am
Fang gasped and coughed upon waking, he sat and leaped off his bed, before he could leave monsters from the dreamworld burst through into. He cursed silently when he found he was missing his swords and flipped over a monster that charged at him, then kicked it out the window. He ran to the kitchen and grabbed a large knife and threw it at the monster, hitting spot- on. Fang climbed out the window and onto his roof. he jumped roof to roof getting higher and higher. No matter what he was going to find racy  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:45 pm
Racy sat up, holding a hand at her neck and breathing quick and unevenly. she ookde around. she was back on earth. "wh-wha??" she got up quick, feeling her air get knocked out of her lungs from behind. a moster fromt he dream had come to her world. "wh-" she was confused. she didntknow what was happening, and absentmindedly bared her fangs and turned vampire. her eyes beamed a blood red, becoming feirce. she effortlessly killed the monster. she hopped over the river she slept by, looking desprately for the others. Kira and Yume couldnt possibly protect themselves. she also wondered what fang was dooing and where he was. but she mostly thought about kira and yume. fang could take care of himself. the girls couldnt.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:57 pm
Yume jolted awake, spilling most of her groceries on the ground. As she shook her head, a black blurr danced across her vision, "What the?" she murmured as she spotted a disfigured creature. Yume stood up quickly, pulling out a small ball. Pressing the button on the top, it turned into her bow. "Everything has to go wrong once you get to the real world." she growled out in frusturation as she shot down the creature.

Kira woke up in th warehouse, "What a weird dream." she mumbled sleepily, shaking her head. Looking around, she groaned as she stood up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:10 pm
Fang shook his head and and jumped to the next building, dropping from each balcony and reached the floor, he decided to stop worrying and help Yume and Kira, despite the fact that he had no idea where they were. He ran across the wall and jumped off and landed on a monster and found himself in the woods  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:22 pm
Racy took a big whiff of the air, trying to catch the slightest scent of yume or kira's poure human blood. Racy sighed, finally catching their scent. "ahh, gotcha." she ran off towards them. she found them with a monster, and she prounced on it, snapping its neck and jumping off landing by yume. "good work kid." racy smiled, and looked around. she knew fang was around somewhere. she remebred she could talk to him through telpathy. Fang, you out there? Can you here me? Fang? racy thought, climbing up a tree and looking for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:50 pm
Yume nodded, "Kira." she growled out and ran off toward the warehouse, shooting down another monster before jumping over a bench. Running across the bridge, she spotted the warehouse. Bursting through the door, she skidded to a stop when Kira was just about to open the door. "Yume!" Kira cried and clung to her sister. Yume smiled softly and threw Kira onto her back, running back to Racy.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:17 pm
Racy met with Yume halfway. "good, we have you, me, kira. wheres fang? and i wonder how the others are doing.." racy became worried for the others, including Reks, and fang's friends. she tried getting through to fang again. Fang, hello? you hear me right? meet up with me at the warehouse. i found Kira and Yume.Are you alright? she thought to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:27 pm
Yuma furrowed her eyebrows, "What others? I didn't see anyone besides you, me, Kira and Fang when we were in that other world." she replied. Kira clung to Yume's back, "What's happening." she cried and buried her face into Yume's neck.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:52 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yuma furrowed her eyebrows, "What others? I didn't see anyone besides you, me, Kira and Fang when we were in that other world." she replied. Kira clung to Yume's back, "What's happening." she cried and buried her face into Yume's neck.
Racy stoked kira's hair comfortingly, as she replied to Yume. "Fang had four other friends before he met me. i met one of them. and i had a friend who ended up in the dream world too... i hope theyre alright..." racy said, the worrying coomming out in her voice. /.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:56 pm
Yume nodded, "I see." she said quietly. Kira pushed her head against Racy's hand, seeking the comfort, "T-thank you Racy." she said softly and clung onto her sister, reaching up with one hand to return the favour.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:48 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume nodded, "I see." she said quietly. Kira pushed her head against Racy's hand, seeking the comfort, "T-thank you Racy." she said softly and clung onto her sister, reaching up with one hand to return the favour.
Racy smiled, looking down warmly at Kira. "your welcome..." he said softly.
((x3 got muy hair curled!! woot i look so cutee!! xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:52 pm
Yume sighed, "Now what?" she asked quietly as Kira looked up at Racy with adoration.

((That's good, I'm glad you like it! :3))  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:56 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume sighed, "Now what?" she asked quietly as Kira looked up at Racy with adoration.

((That's good, I'm glad you like it! :3))
Racy shrugged unwillingly. "i..i dont know. try to stay safe. im waiting for fang." she said as she sat on the floor, against a wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:12 pm
Yuma nodded and sat down, placing Kira in her lap. Curling her arms around her sister's waist, she rested her chin on Kira's shoulder, "Ok." she agreed.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:53 pm
((sorry I haven't been on, my best computer is having REAL problems...and I've taken parkour WAY too far))
Fang opened the door of the warehouse slowly "Sorry I came so late, is everyone ok?  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff