Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

kurotsukineko
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a mix of everything. I can be sweet and funny, or mean and cold. There are times to be serious and times when it’s ok to play around. Also, sometimes I can be, well, pretty random. Don’t think I’m some airhead, mind you. I just like to act different than the mainstream.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Many direction I see in you take
Which one will you chose in the end?
Friends will help you fine your path
I know where you should go

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Owlied
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNSORTED 1st Year

Current Mood: Excited! xxx Location: Great Hall

PEOPLE SAY THAT, IN A NUTSHELL, I'M: TOLERABLE. My mum says I'd have loads of friends if I were more open-minded, but most of the children in my village are soooo boring. I'd like to meet people who are creative and interesting, and when I do I'll stick by them forever, cross my heart! My da calls me stubborn because I don't like to be told what to do, but I'd rather be stubborn than fickle. Sometimes I talk back too much, other times I'm "perfectly objective". I wish he'd make up his mind. He really gets peeved when I question things, especially in school. Is it so awful for a kid to be curious? My teachers call me lazy because I never do my homework, but I hate deadlines and I especially hate working with others. I'd rather read a whole textbook myself than wait for the thick-heads in my class to stutter it aloud. I do love reading. I want to know everything, and I'm very confident that I will, regardless of what any adult has to say about it. Ok, so maybe I am a little harsh... I think I make up for it by being clever. I like to draw and make things, especially pretty things, like lanterns and mobiles. And I especially love the outdoors. Maybe I'll live in the woods when I'm older. Have a home in a tree, just like the wizards in old storybooks!

With:
OOC: ...

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Independent I see
A tad harsh you say, hmm
I see some wit about you
and where would that grow
I know...

Ravenclaw!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

kiska166

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very outgoing and fun to be around. I'm usually happy and positive, and I can act a bit ditzy at times. I always seem to be in a good mood. When I accomplish a task that I struggled with, it's obvious that I'm proud of myself. I put in effort and hard work into everything that I do. I tend to get hyper often, and I am easily distracted. I have a great sense of humor and can laugh at anything, though I might think you mean something insulting until you clarify it with me. Most people see me as a harmless and playful kid. A few people think that I'm bipolar just because I can go from mad to happy with an apology. I think every person should be treated equally. I am loyal to the ones I care about. While I am cheery, bubbly, upbeat, energetic, and smiling most of the time, I can be somewhat absent-minded, random, and slightly naive. I am very sensitive and my feelings get hurt easily. It is quite obvious that I am impatient. I'm not "naturally" smart. If I want good grades, I have to work my butt off for them, even though I still won't be able to get the best grades ever.

wearing

Loyal I see, hmm
A bit scatterbrained
Positive you say?
Well I think I know where to put you

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

kiska166

Amanda Davis
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm over confident and tough. I am not the easiest to get along with, and I don't get along with everyone. I don't trust people easily because I believe that everyone has a dark side, including myself. Sometimes, I'm negative and unsupportive, but that's just because I say what's on my mind and give my opinion. If I'm in an argument with somebody, I am not afraid to yell. If I feel like someone close to me is being threatened, I will step in and try to protect them. I label a lot of people as annoying, and most of them find me aggressive and tomboyish. I sometimes have no respect for rules or people.

wearing

Have a dark side do you?
Aggressive
Over Confident
Well I know where you will fit in

Slytherin!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

bulletproof13
User Image

Who's
up for a...

User Image

User Image

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Headstrong and stubborn when it comes to people I care about. Witty and quick with words. A sharp tongue can hit harder than even the sharpest blade. I'm a bit shy, but much more talkative once you get to know me. Appreciating friends comes naturally to me, as I've been an outcast before. I always watch out for people's feelings though, and I like to give things a sugar coating to keep from hurting others. People say I'm intelligent, loyal, sharp of wit, and not afraid to take calculated risks. I can be extremely competitive, but I feel like it contributes to my charming personality. I know what hard work that teachers have and I treat them with the respect that they deserve. It's hard for me to hold grudges unless the circumstances are extreme. Forgive but never forget.

...little friendly competition?

Studious are you
Lots of books in your mind
Don't like to be tickled, strange
Well where to put you
I think you'd do best in

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:01 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
User Image

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quite intelligent, always trying to learn something new. Sometimes I can be a little eccentric, but I am also quite crafty at times. I'd like to believe the best about you, but I've been betrayed before. So when I seem to trust you, it is possible I'm just being polite until I feel you out. I don't race headlong into things, and I won't start a fight if I can help it, but if need be, I will finish it.

Intelligent hmm
I see you have wit
You will learn many things in

Ravenclaw!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:26 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s
User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm I'm silly, childish and always happy. But despite me acting silly all the time, I do love to read and I'm told that I am quite intellectual, I love getting good grades... sometimes, I even cry if my mark is lower than the last time, so I am found studying and reading alot. I also love everyone, and try hard not to hate anyone.

Happiness is there
Hardworking
The heart shines through
I know where you go

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:34 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s
User Image

Joseph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Very cunning and brilliantly intelligent. I am very confident in myself and can tend to be a bit stuck up occasionally. I'm generally a very happy and joyful person. My mother always told me that I was a real ladies man, just like my father was in his younger days. Despite my confidence, I am shy around new people.

Promising I see
hmm
Intelligence is key
you wont be teased for your brains in

Ravenclaw!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:47 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Mistypaw
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year ~ Unsorted
• mood: Determined, Anticipatory.
• thoughts:
Slytherin (family traditional),
or at least Ravenclaw please!
Profile Link

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm more mature than my years, opinionated, ambitious, and driven. I want to make a difference in the world. I like to learn things I can use to my benefit and interests. I try to avoid things I consider foolish or petty, focusing on what I want. Even if on the outside I seem quiet, I may just be listening and holding my cards.

Slytherin you say
Are you cunning enough for them though?
or just following family
hmm
No?
Well then better be

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:09 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Ura the rainbow King
Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm calm and sweet, if they do not know me well. If they know me well they say I am cunning and deeply deceitful..well, just my mother and brother say that.
But I KNOW you are there.

Hmm
You have a dark streak in you
Some things may have been lost
but others gained
I know where you should go

Slytherin!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:15 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

aliciazee
User Image
User Image
Aaron Renshaw
First Year || Unsorted
User Image

-0-0-

People say, in a nutshell I'm Controlled, Cautious, Hardworking, Reserved, Intelligent.

Aaron cautiously asses every situation he is thrust into. He is very much the outside observer. He does not trust easily, outside of his family. He learned from his father, who takes great pains to be sure that he and his family are safe at all costs. Unfortunately sometimes that makes him slow to act, but should the need arise, his cautiousness makes his final move deadly accurate

Aaron thinks deeply and rarely acts rashly. He is very much an “adult” and has been that way since he can remember. While he certainly has the ability to run, jump, and play just like any of the boys, he feels that life has a deeper meaning than fleeting moments of happiness, one achieves their desires through hard work, ultimately happiness is a long term goal, but moments of happiness that might comprise his future are not risks he is willing to take. Family always comes first.

Aaron is intelligent. He tends to pick up on things quickly and understand what they mean. He can tell when a conversation is about to take a turn for the worse or when someone is hiding something. Many have said that when you look at him, you know that he is thinking about something, everything about him just radiates that.

With all that he is thinking abut and how cautious he is, it is plain that he can be somewhat reserved, though not necessarily unfriendly. He may seem a bit distracted at times, but he is courteous.

It is knowledge you seek
I know who will help you on that journey
but...
You must obtain it on your own

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:18 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Bug430

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm extremely athletic, polite, fun to be around, and overall great. People also say that I am very intelligent and that I pick up on things quickly. People always tell me how humble I am. However, I could have some character flaws. I think I am to much of a perfectionist for my own good. I love hanging around with friends and I will always be extremely friendly with a person as long as they talk to me. He is a natural born leader and can put someone on his shoulders and lead them down the right path.

People seem to like you hmm
and you like their approval?
Friendly through and through
I know where to put you

Hufflepuff!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:21 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Commander Aran
User Image
User Image
"τнε spyιηg scнεмεr"

THOUGHTS: Let it be Slytherin...

MOOD: Hopeful.

User Image

User Image
What makes you happy?

I wonder... what makes you happy...

Does it make others happy, too?

User Image

Personality
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Popular, cool, and witty. However, That's what I seem like on the outside. On the inside I'm cold, and evil. I'm very cunning, and very manipulative. I am however protective of my family and would do anything to protect them, even kill. I'm sort of a loner, preferring to play chess to my hearts consent and not really giving a damn about the well being of others. I have what some people call a 'Wormtongue' where if given enough time, I could convince the devil to sell his soul to me. I like to use it to con a lot of people. Make them do things thinking it's their idea not mine. I tend to be a little prideful of my pureblooded ancestry, but hey, it's who I am, I am of the purest of bloods and intend to keep that. Of course there are a few... Sick limbs that are muggles like my uncle and aunt, but hell, they'll get their divine punishment soon.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. It barely grazed his hair before yelling out...

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:47 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Aleara Sesscele
User Image

Leanne Harris
First Year - Unsorted
~~~~***^^***~~~~

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm nice and sweet, but I tend to lose my temper quickly. Well, more like I kinda explode every now and then. I'm also pretty friendly, too. Just don't get on my bad side.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat wadds silent before speaking....

Quick to act I see
A temper at times
Hmm
I know where to send you

Gryffindor!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:54 am
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
User Image
User Image
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Nerdy, Super-Smart, Quiet, Honest, Can be outgoing when needed, Kind, and Helpful.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games