Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:53 pm
cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WHO'S on my mind: Food, if that's a who. WHERE am I: Gryffindor Table WHAT am I doing: Sitting down. WHAT'S On my mind: Gryffindor. WHO'S with me: Raiden, Sean, Keith, Tobyn, Cameron, other Gryffindors.
Wise

Caitlin nodded, 'As long as you don't get caught' She thought to herself. She looked over at Raiden when she asked about Quidditch, she knew some about it, not a lot. Caitlin's eyes averted to the Head Girl, Quidditch wasn't like soccer, except for the aiming for the goals. She felt somewhat bad for the older girl, there was at least three curious muggle borns in Gryffindor this year, which adds up to a lot of questions, and she was the only one they knew so far.
Wearing
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{(OOC:....)}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron groaned at the seventh year girl laughed at his question. "I'm sorry that I don't know what anything is," he said before the girl explained what a prefect is. "Bloody hell, we have curfew?" he asked no one in particular. Even when my mum isn't here, I still have to go to bed early, he thought, listening to the rest of the conversation. "Who's Harry Potter?" he asked bewilderingly. Because the first year was muggle born and had no idea wizards roamed the earth, he hadn't heard of The Boy Who Lived. At least we get to break rules, he thought, still thinking about curfew. Cameron looked over at Raiden when she asked about Quidditch. Earlier in the day, he's also asked what it was. Looking back over at Raiden, he said, "It sounds kind of like football, but with an extra player who wins the game. When the golden snitch is caught, the game is over." His deep, brown eyes looked at Caitlin, then back to Aravis to make sure he got it right.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:05 pm
Aravis Rosentha
Seventh Year Gryffindor☆Head Girl☆Prefect
User Image

╔══════════════╗

"It's alright. I'm not laughing at your questions, I'm more laughing at how asleep my brain is. I should really know more about Quidditch. My boyfriend Will was the keeper for Gryffindor until he graduated last year," Aravis replied. She really wasn't that mean to be that way to first years, especially when they were Muggleborn. "Harry Potter is the only known wizard to have survived the killing curse. He helped get rid of Voldemort, who basically wanted to get rid of any Muggleborns and make wizards the dominant kind of people."

╚══════════════╝

❝I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different.❞

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Griffindor // Muggleblood

Mood: Excited and confused

OoC: (())

Raiden felt a little stupid for asking the question. It seemed that even the other people around her who hadn’t grown up in wizarding homes knew what it was. The word flying caught her attention though. We get to fly! Her face lit up at the idea.

She listened as the boy named Cameron, who seemed to be a friend of Caitlin’s explained that it sounded like Football. Raiden nodded, she had never been one for football, but that Keeper position sounded a whole lot like a goalie. Maybe she’d look into Quidditch a bit.

The conversation soon turned and the group began to talk about this Harry Potter fellow. She wasn’t much interested in him, but it seemed like she owed him something since he got rid of this Moldy mort who hated Muggles.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith had been about to help explain quidditch when Cameron asked who Harry Potter was and the Head Gilr replied, saying the name of the deceased dark wizard. At the sound of the name of the dark wizard Sean let out a slight sound. "Yeah, Harry Potter is amazing! I read about him before!" he said as he looked at the group. "Y-you said the name." Sean said as he stared at Aravis, a mix of awe and fright showing on his face. Keith chuckled. "Some people, like Sean here are still afriad to say the name." He explained as he looked at the muggle borns.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:47 pm
cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Food, if that's a who. WHERE am I: Gryffindor Table WHAT am I doing: Sitting down. WHAT'S On my mind: Gryffindor. WHO'S with me: Raiden, Sean, Keith, Tobyn, Cameron, other Gryffindors.
Wise

Caitlin looked over at the Sean, "He's dead, he can't come after us now. And, I'm positive Voldemort's name isn't cursed any more." She said, shrugging. If the name was cursed, they'd probably all be dead by now. Caitlin ran her fingers through her hair, pulling it to her right shoulder. She tapped her fingers on the table, waiting for the Sorting to finish so they could eat.
Wearing

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised his eyebrows when Aravis explained who Harry was, what he did, and who the heck Voldemort was. Voldemort could've come today and tried to kill me if he still existed, and I wouldn't know how to protect myself, he realized. His gaze fell upon the twins. His name? You can't say it? He wondered whether or not he should ask what the name meant. "Why can't you say Voldemort?" This astonished the first year. "Is it a swear?" Before any of the twins could answer Cameron's question, Caitlin had already answered by saying 'his name isn't cursed anymore.' "It was cursed before?" Could something terrible happen if they spoke the name? Maybe. Anything was possible, even being magical.

wearing

((Lavi: football is the European term for soccer))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:07 pm
Aravis Rosentha
Seventh Year Gryffindor☆Head Girl☆Prefect
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis had to think. Why was saying Voldemort's name bad again? "I think there used to be a Taboo on it. If you said his name, his followers could find you and kill or torture you. But I don't think you wanna hear about something so dark on your first day here! That's the past! Stuff like that doesn't happen too much now," the Head Girl's head was spinning. So many questions. And of things that were really too dark even for her to want to think about.

╚══════════════╝

❝I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different.❞

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:10 pm
cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Food, if that's a who. WHERE am I: Gryffindor Table WHAT am I doing: Sitting down. WHAT'S On my mind: Gryffindor. WHO'S with me: Raiden, Sean, Keith, Tobyn, Cameron, Aravis, other Gryffindors.
Wise

Caitlin's eyes found their way to Cameron, "From what I've read and heard, before Harry Potter finished Voldemort off, if you said his name, the Death Eaters would come after you. But now, Voldemort is dead and most Death Eaters are locked up," She said, using the small amount of wizarding history she knew. Caitlin looked up at Aravis, almost as if asking for approval. When the girl said it was something a bit dark, "We're a group of curious muggleborns," She said, almost apologetically.
Wearing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

Samuel smiled at Remy and watched as several students were Sorted into Gryffindor. He clapped at each and glanced around as people started chatting. When they started talking about Quidditch, he listened closely. Several of the new students seemed to be muggleborns. Then they started talking about the Dark Lord.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:30 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

A broad grin stretched across ivory features as the young half witch bounced off of the rickety wooden stool, shaking her amber hair free from the confines the enchanted hat had restricted her to as she bounded across to the table of red and gold. The bright and smiling faces sent a flutter of warmth across her flesh as she greeted the cheering table with a friendly wave and took a seat near all of the first years before her.

Her light lilac eyes and wide pupils shone with a bright vigor, proud, to be with the best house the school had to offer, by her standards. Her mother would be clueless, but proud, and her father? He would have been furious, but he’s gone now, she tried to remind herself. No one knows where he is. Shaking away the dismal thought that clouded her mind with gray, the half witch veered her attention across the table, washing the students with her gentle lilac eyes. ”Ello, mates!” Cersei greeted those around her cheerily, giddy and full of excitement, she swore she just might burst. But a soothing sensation trickled down her flesh as she fingered the fine wood of her wand. ”I’m Elizabeth Burke—so nice to meet all of you!” Her low, carnal, and at times, raspy voice fought the chaos echoing around to be heard.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall
---------- with Gryffindor Table
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Gryffindor // Muggleblood

Raiden stretched, her gray eyes looking back and forth at the other students excitedly. She loosened her scarf slightly as she eyed a boy that was looking at the first years. She averted her gaze soon after as a new first year sat down at the table.
“Hey!” Raiden called at the girl with the strange accent. “I’m Raiden, it’s nice to meet you.”

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:35 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

A voice had beckoned her attention, and feeling a pair of eyes upon her, Cersei swiveled her head left and right, flurrying her amber hair in rolling waves until her gaze fell upon the smiling lips of the voice she had heard. The eager greeting had left a bright, toothy smile on her plush pale lips, slightly cracked and dry from the cold autumn winds from outside. ”Raiden,” she mused with a smile, letting the name roll on her tongue as she made sure to pronounce it right. ”What a wicked name, so unique.” She couldn’t help but gush with her low, airy British voice.

”I’m Elizabeth Cersei Belvina Burke,” she introduced herself with a single breath, blinking, she quickly sucked in an intake of breath. ”But I much rather prefer Cersei,” she encouraged with a nod, tucking a lock of stray hair behind her ear.

”This is so exciting; I can’t wait to start using magic.” Cersei embellished with a dreamy sigh as she rested her cheek on the palm of her hand. ”And have you seen the professors? They’re all so young,” and cute! ”Oh—I’m sorry, I tend to ramble when I’m excited.

“What are you looking forward to most?”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall
---------- with Gryffindor Table
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Gryffindor // Muggleblood

Raiden’s partially sun burnt face broke into a grin as Cersei introduced herself.
“Thanks I suppose,” Raiden continued, the words rolling awkwardly off her tongue. “Cersei’s a pretty unusual nickname as well,” The dark haired girl replied, “Isn’t that from some kind of Greek Mythology?” The word had an odd familiarity, though she could be entirely wrong as she often was when dealing with the scholarly aspect of subjects. She bit her lip slightly wishing that she could take back her last statement as she was unsure of it’s validity.

“I second you on the magic!” Raiden called back excitedly as she repositioned her self on the dark wooden bench that the students sat on. “I’ve always wanted to make an object float around,” she imagined all the pranks she could pull on the other students, but that certainly wouldn’t be a good way to make friends.

Upon Cersei’s statement, Raiden automatically found herself looking over to the staff table where she supposed the professors would be sitting. The other first year with Amber colored hair had been correct about them being young. In fact a few of them didn’t seem even ten years out of school.

“What am I looking forward to most?” Raiden repeated the question to herself. She thought of all the magic she had yet to learn, about the friends that she had yet to make. It all excited her, but it all seemed so cliché and effortless, but her true desire was as well. “Well, this might be a bit of a common dream, but learning to fly on a broom stick is what I’m looking forward to most,” Radien nodded. To leave the ground entirely as man had dreamed about since their creation certainly had to be hardwired into Raiden as well.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

Who am I with?: Samuel Where am I: Great Hall What am I doing?: Introducing myself How do I feel?: Excited
What am I thinking?: Gryffindor! Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard Who Do I love?: No one
User Image
Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lore walked to the Gryffindor table, her new Gryffindor tie shining. She smiled at the other first years, but deciding she wanted to make new friends in other grades, walked up to a boy with brown hair and sat down close by, waving.
" Hi, i'm Lorelai."

Oggy

User Image
Music
((OOC~~ ))  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games