Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year ~ Slytherin

• mood: thoughtful

Watching the captain talk to Tay made her wonder what was going on there. They certainly had more a chance to know each other, though there seemed to be unspoken words which she couldn't discern having just met them both. 'Maybe in time I'll know him better...' she mused.

Turning back to the quiddich conversation, she was amused. 'I suppose I have to start caring more about that now,' Looking about at how this one thing turned a silent and borderline hostile atmosphere into a much more normal thing. "Do you get travel around to a lot of matches with him?" she asked Jasmine. "I hope those of us who want to tryout can get a chance to practice a bit before tryouts... this week is going to go by quickly, I think."

{{OOC:... }}

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Amanda Davis
First Year: Slytherin

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda looked at Juniper and smirked. "Today's going by too slowly," she said, rolling her eyes. I doubt this week's gonna go by quickly, she thought, thinking about how long the sorting and feast was taking.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:43 am
❝I wish that you would just leave, cause your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone.❞

User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█

Jasmine laughed. "I hope so! It runs in my family a bit. My dad's the keeper for Ireland. He's Captain too. I'm not as good as him. Not yet, but I plan on getting better than him," she explained. The girl really did want to become better than her father.

She laughed a bit more as the other girl asked if she got to go to a lot of games. "I don't get to go to as many matches as I'd like, since I'm a triplet and I can't stand my brother at times. Oh yeah, I should warn you.
My sister and I are identical,"
Jasmine added. Zane was difficult to live with, but she still loved him despite what he was into. Erianthe was someone different though. Most of that was due to Lennor. Someday, she hoped that would leave her sister so she could be her own person.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█

Slytherin Keeper

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:32 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Third Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

With a silent resolution, Belle bit back a sigh as she lifted her features with an angelic grace to form a smile befitting of a princess. Instead of picking at her vegetables as she had been, she dropped her fork, and turned to face the rest of the table. Sure—her friend might have avoided her for two years, but that wasn’t going to last any longer! She’ll leave her close friend to her silence, for now, but she’ll never stray her attention for too long even as she begins to interact. No, she’ll keep an eye on Hildegard, and in time, she’ll explode with a scene that had been clawing at her ribcage since the start of the feast.

But that—would have to wait.

”Ooh, I remember going to a Quidditch World Cup a few years back,” Belle chimed in, a smile blossoming on her features as her attention diverted towards Jasmine and Amanda. ”—Bloody brilliant, he was! Oh! Do you think maybe you could ask your da’ to come visit, maybe help us with practice?

“The hufflepuffs have the Cloud brothers, and their older brother is Joshua Cloud, one of England’s chasers. We could definitely use all the help we can this year.”
She encouraged, an elated smile fluttering upon her lips at the thought of Korbin Acacia running drills with the Slytherin team, and she could barely resist the dreamy sigh that had followed.

Desires: Happiness
Troubles: Perfection

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?.....
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you.....
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image
"τнε spyιηg scнεмεr"

THOUGHTS: Hah, nice trick.

MOOD: Hungry but Smart.

User Image

Matt stared at the jewelery and looked up at the very 'generous' Fourth Year Slytherin. He shook his head as he realized, yes it was a very effective way to get people to like him, throw his riches around and surely the girls would flock to him like a bunch of seagulls seeing some tasty newborn turtles to eat. However he smiled as he tilted his head and spoke in a whisper to the rich fourth year. Knowing very well their conversation was muffled by the loud voices of the Great Hall, "And what is your true intentions with the jewelry? I'm very sure that it's not for the sake of simple giving. A Slytherin always has a reason behind his actions." He smiled a slight conclusive grin as the food appeared. He gracefully grabbed his fork, he picked up a golden plate with his free hand and put the the piece of Salisbury Steak that he had grabbed with his fork and put it on the plate, the only drops of gravy it had lost falling onto the golden platter. He gently set his fork down on the plate and grabbed his spoon, putting a small portion of mashed potatoes on his plate as well. Finally he topped it off with a nice goblet of Pumpkin juice and some peas. He pulled his sleeves back and ate with a very professional manner. Never letting his elbows touch the table and making sure he didn't look like a ravenous pig like others in the Great Hall.
User Image
What makes you happy?

I wonder... what makes you happy...

Does it make others happy, too?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:45 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

Golden flamed irises flickered across the crowd, over hair of head and through the gleam of eye until there was nothing that he couldn’t see. He debated, and he waited—after all, it’s what he’s been born to do, wait. He took careful note of the staff table and the new faces at hand, those brimming with hope, and others, like his uncle, coy with amusement. Licking his cracked, dry lips, Tay darted his attention to a hushed whisper floating along with the breeze, light, and airy.

”Ah,” Tay exclaimed, a smirk of mysteries clawing at his lips. ”For that answer, well, you’ll just have to take one and wait and see.” Humor, it rolled off of his tongue like a roaring tidal wave, bold, and deliberate. A sudden flickering glint sparked to life in his eyes.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Peculiar
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:05 pm
Leonidas Henry Reedling
First Year Slytherin

User Image

Leo had hoped that the blonde girl might introduce herself, but he was kidding himself. No one in their right mind would even so much as acknowledge his presence, let alone speak to him. She avoided his gaze and went along, talking to other people. Oh well, he had expected no less.

Suddenly, a tall boy appeared, probably in his fourth or fifth year. He was well muscled, with handsome features. His hair was well groomed and he held himself with dignity. But the most striking aspect of the boy was his golden eyes, which carefully examined the crowd. He called to the first years, offering them presents, but Leo hung back. Why would the boy give anything to him? No one bothered to be kind to him, so why would the golden-eyed boy be any different. Leo just ducked his head and sighed, hoping that the day would soon be over.

The food appeared, and the chatter became muffled as food was rapidly consumed to stuff the waiting stomachs. Leo jumped as heaps upon heaps of food that he had never seen before appeared on his golden plate. The scrawny orphan paid little heed to what he was eating; it was more food then he usually saw in a week on one plate! He barely paid attention as the talk around him shifted to Qudditch; there was food to be eaten.

Age:11 | Relationship Status:Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None

Wearing

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image
User Image
"τнε spyιηg scнεмεr"

THOUGHTS: He's certainly interesting.

MOOD: Cautious and proper.

User Image

Matt's smile grew at the duke's response and looked at him eyes of jade staring to the sides of the gold eyes of this fellow pureblood. He offered a hand after he had finished with his meal to begin a very proper, and polite greeting. "I'm Matthew, Matthew Warren. I would be more then honored to take one. However, I will wait to hear what you have to say about them before I touch one. So please keep one safe, just for me." He said chuckling slightly as he simply shook the boys hand and returned his gaze forward. He wouldn't dare touch the rings that were offered to them. He knew very well of the tricks that Slytherins would play. Nasty tricks, tricks that some would consider questionable. While Matthew considered them, entertainment.
User Image
What makes you happy?

I wonder... what makes you happy...

Does it make others happy, too?

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda looked at Jasmine when she laughed. "Are students allowed to practice throughout the year, even if they aren't on the team?" Amanda asked. "Is your sister in Hufflepuff, too?" she asked after a brief moment. Suddenly, another girl began speaking to her and Jasmine. She turned her head to see Belle, a blonde haired third year.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image
○○○Rhea Ventura○○○

Hearing her teammates discuss Quidditch perked Rhea up a bit from the current funk she was going through. She hadn't seen her pal from last year at all since she'd returned, and it wasn't like they hadn't wrote, she just wasn't here. So once again, sitting by herself, the familiar yet foreign creeping feeling of dread clawed it's way up her spine, choking her for not striking into some conversation of some sort. It wasn't that she hadn't been interested in seeing how her housemate's summer had been, just that she hadn't felt that push to get her into their conversation.

Her heart leapt to join in. Discuss how she too had been begging her mother for a new broom, had been practicing to be even better this year, and to maybe get an early start...though some strange weight from within kept her grounded to the seat. Maybe she could talk more with Annabelle, as she'd have some time available.

Turning away for a moment, it dawned upon her how many new faces had joined their ranks. Most were being sociable, as expected, though some sat quietly, as was also not uncommon among snakes. She looked around a moment, searching for a place to jump in within some conversating group. If she'd have to find a friend so soon into the school year there was no better day to find them than the first.

Ronyo, her Captain, seemed like a wise choice, though he seemed occupied. Rising from her seat she walked slowly towards a few other team mates from last year. As she drew closer an unfamiliar air of boldness washed back into her form and she found her mind stopping itself from lingering on what she had been feeling moments ago.

"I don't know, I always found time for a bit of practice here or there, but you'll have flying class and if you make the team, there are practices with the group as well." Inwardly she knew this was probably not the best way to introduce herself to the younger looking girl, or to join the conversation, though it felt as if it would do. Nodding to Annabelle, Jasmine, and the other girl. "I do hope both of your summer's went well," she smiled, turning to the new girl. "and I don't believe we've had the opportunity to meet yet, I'm Rhea, pleased to meet you," she beamed, extending a hand.  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda looked at a second year girl as she joined the conversation from out of nowhere. "I'm Amanda," she said, shaking Rhea's hand. "Are you on the team?" she asked, unaware of who made the Slytherin Quidditch team and who had not.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
○○○Rhea Ventura○○○

Her smile broadened a bit. "That I am, I'm a beater for Slytherin, and I'm sure these two have already gotten a chance to tell you all about our team though," she chuckled lightly. " Nice to meet you, by the way Amanda. Are you thinking of trying out?" Of course she probably was, she had asked about practicing as she'd walked into the conversation, though inquiring for new players never hurt.  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

It was easy to tell that Amanda was getting excited about Quidditch. "Heck yeah, I'm trying out! If I can, of course," she said, still unsure if she'll be able to try out this year, for it was her first.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
○○○Rhea Ventura○○○

Rhea chuckled even more at the girl's enthusiasm and wondered if she too seemed so excited last year when it came to finding something to get some of her natural energy out. She was definitely going to be anticipating seeing the girl in action on the pitch if she brought this much energy to just discussing it. "It's nice to see a first year so excited, so early on," she admitted. "I was pretty pumped about it last year as well. Quidditch seemed so natural, you know? So have you played before?"  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda shook her head slowly. "I've only seen games, never played. But I have excellent aim when it comes to throwing," she told Rhea. Amanda was pretty athletic, but she's only ever played muggle sports.

wearing

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games