Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:09 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

If you are comfortable answering; why did you keep the child? I know that children can bear a lot of pressure on finances and such

It was never an option to not keep her. Just because we are worried about how we will do something doesn't mean we don't think we can. Just normal human worries that everyone goes through when having a child.

I see, I see. Then does that mean you will try for a third? Hoping that it may be a male?

That's the plan but she wants to wait a few years this time haha The current plan is to have 4 kids

Four kids! Then is the plan to have 2 boys and 2 girls? But...what if all your kids are girls. Its going to be a household of five girls to one boy.

That would be the though but anything could happen. My wife had 2 sisters and i have 3 brothers so both of us don't know how to raise the opposite sex. So far im losing haha.

People say third times the charm. Maybe you'll get one son but three girls. Though, people often say that the Dad determines the sex of the baby.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:17 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

I see, I see. Then does that mean you will try for a third? Hoping that it may be a male?

That's the plan but she wants to wait a few years this time haha The current plan is to have 4 kids

Four kids! Then is the plan to have 2 boys and 2 girls? But...what if all your kids are girls. Its going to be a household of five girls to one boy.

That would be the though but anything could happen. My wife had 2 sisters and i have 3 brothers so both of us don't know how to raise the opposite sex. So far im losing haha.

People say third times the charm. Maybe you'll get one son but three girls. Though, people often say that the Dad determines the sex of the baby.

Ya they say that but probably only because we have the Y Chromosome or whatever haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:20 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Ya they say that but probably only because we have the Y Chromosome or whatever haha

Maybe your wife just really wants a girl? Determining what sex our babies become is a bit vague for me. They say its a 50/50 chance but who is flipping the coin, if you get my drift.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:23 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Maybe your wife just really wants a girl? Determining what sex our babies become is a bit vague for me. They say its a 50/50 chance but who is flipping the coin, if you get my drift.

Ya I know what you mean, statistic tend to support that it leans more to the female side of things anyways.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:25 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Ya I know what you mean, statistic tend to support that it leans more to the female side of things anyways.

The only real way you can determine the gender of your baby is to physically make it happen. Apparently technology has come a ways where you can make your baby a certain gender, have certain eyes, hair etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:33 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

The only real way you can determine the gender of your baby is to physically make it happen. Apparently technology has come a ways where you can make your baby a certain gender, have certain eyes, hair etc.

that would be strange to do. i could understand wanting to change a serious condition or something before they were fully formed but to change what they look like seems like pushing it. There a difference between saving a life or giving them the ability to live a full one (doing what's best for your kid) and cosmetic tweaking (doing something to make yourself happy)  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:42 pm
Hope the kind

Yep, seventeen out of my nineteen years of existence, and exportation and importation wise, yes. Though to my knowledge the only other connections between the U.S. and Costa Rica are maybe the certain colleges like the UCR (Capital's main college), whose graduates' titles work in either country, granted you have citizenship. Also the reason I left for educational purposes, is mainly because if you're a citizen of CR, you get free college.

lief_7

Yep, left for college, really the only reason I left the States, but I had thought the gender of a baby is father related because doesn't he provide the rest of the genetic coding? Or is this something we need a Genealogist to clarify because we could all be wrong. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:46 pm
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind

Yep, seventeen out of my nineteen years of existence, and exportation and importation wise, yes. Though to my knowledge the only other connections between the U.S. and Costa Rica are maybe the certain colleges like the UCR (Capital's main college), whose graduates' titles work in either country, granted you have citizenship. Also the reason I left for educational purposes, is mainly because if you're a citizen of CR, you get free college.

lief_7

Yep, left for college, really the only reason I left the States, but I had thought the gender of a baby is father related because doesn't he provide the rest of the genetic coding? Or is this something we need a Genealogist to clarify because we could all be wrong. xd

Free college is a good reason haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:00 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

that would be strange to do. i could understand wanting to change a serious condition or something before they were fully formed but to change what they look like seems like pushing it. There a difference between saving a life or giving them the ability to live a full one (doing what's best for your kid) and cosmetic tweaking (doing something to make yourself happy)

You make a good point but for the moment I believe they can alter the genetics of a baby who could have fatal diseases. I also believe that this method is extremely expensive so for the moment, it isn't feasible.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:03 pm
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind

Free college? Well that is certainly useful when college tuition is on the rise. Though I'm unsure what the tuition cost is for college in CR.
Do you happen to live a city life? Town life?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:13 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

You make a good point but for the moment I believe they can alter the genetics of a baby who could have fatal diseases. I also believe that this method is extremely expensive so for the moment, it isn't feasible.

I would imagine so, most experimental things are and most things having to do with babies are.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:17 pm
Hope the kind

I would say free college is pretty economic, well I say free as in tuition, but the only thing I only pay is for housing and books. Otherwise it's actually relevantly cheap, and I live actually in the city, when I study, but the house I built with my father and brother is up in the mountains. Technically it's rural, but if it's fine to inquire, Nicole, where do you reside?

lief_7

Yessir, but anyways, Lief, are Liger and Level still around, because I already spoke to Karan. Also! You're a Vice now... cool When did this appointment happen my good man?  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:22 pm
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind

I would say free college is pretty economic, well I say free as in tuition, but the only thing I only pay is for housing and books. Otherwise it's actually relevantly cheap, and I live actually in the city, when I study, but the house I built with my father and brother is up in the mountains. Technically it's rural, but if it's fine to inquire, Nicole, where do you reside?

lief_7

Yessir, but anyways, Lief, are Liger and Level still around, because I already spoke to Karan. Also! You're a Vice now... cool When did this appointment happen my good man?

Level is around he's Sun Hou Yi now, changed his name when Karan did. as for Liger, he's been gone since April but i talked to him somewhat recently and he wants to make a come back if he can, work has been crazy for him though.

As for the VC thing, that happened about 2 month ago now i think. Karan promoted me and Kaos to VC (it's a long story on how he did that) but it's been good, it really allows us to work as a team.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:26 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

I would imagine so, most experimental things are and most things having to do with babies are.

And cloning, and speaking of cloning...apparently if you have DNA of your deceased furry friend you can clone them.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:28 pm
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind

lief_7

In the mountains? High up in the mountains or more down by the base of the mountain?
I live in the city, specifically in the city of Los Angeles ^^'
Although many people come to flock here for jobs and to fulfill their dreams; LA can be a bit of a dream crusher...
But its not a bad place to live yet, after living here I'd much before to live in a town or at least a smaller city.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games