Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxeh_Blue

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:05 pm

A picture i did completely in MS paint... It took forever... whee
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:40 pm

And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Wow babyfox, that's amazing xD Probably one of the best thngs I've seen from you xD I couldn't do that on ms paint, heh...*clap*
User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Shinigami Whistle

Foxeh_Blue

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:28 pm

Thankyou Shinigami^^ My drawing has been getting somewhat better lately, but I tend to mave more "Artist blocks" now... whee
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:26 pm

O.o nice Babyfox. The only thing I would do would probably change the background to white. The current one just distracts from the beauty of the fox.

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:07 pm

I wanted to show this off, since I have finals tomorrow, Friday and Monday I needed something to relieve some stress.

User Image

From left to right; Kalrin, Sirus, Yuri and Nadia. Sirus and his half siblings. heart
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:34 am

Sirus Jin
I wanted to show this off, since I have finals tomorrow, Friday and Monday I needed something to relieve some stress.

User Image

From left to right; Kalrin, Sirus, Yuri and Nadia. Sirus and his half siblings. heart
Awww it's such an adorable picture. Sirus just looks thrilled to be between three sisters. Hate to see what they do to him when their feeling bored or mischievious. XD

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:01 am

Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

User Image

Awww it's such an adorable picture. Sirus just looks thrilled to be between three sisters. Hate to see what they do to him when their feeling bored or mischievious. XD

Yuri's a boy xd
But I can see why you couldn't tell. Yuri is very fem, he's just as thin as Nadia.

But yes, Sirus is the oldest so he gets it the worst from them
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:08 am

Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

User Image

Yuri's a boy xd
But I can see why you couldn't tell. Yuri is very fem, he's just as thin as Nadia.

Gah no he does look like a he. I actually stopped and looked at that one and asked myself if it was a boy. but when I glanced at the order by names, I thought that one was Nadia and I knew that was a she. Must of read the order wrong. Blah I double checked and I swore it was Nadia, theo words are being mean. xp

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:18 am

Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

User Image

Yuri's a boy xd

Gah no he does look like a he. I actually stopped and looked at that one and asked myself if it was a boy. but when I glanced at the order by names, I thought that one was Nadia and I knew that was a she. Must of read the order wrong. Blah I double checked and I swore it was Nadia, theo words are being mean. xp

Don't worry about it whee
Left to Right: Kalrin, Sirus, Yuri, and Nadia. It doesn't help his name is fem xd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:25 pm

I have a really cute one I did of my fursona, but I still need to scan it in anf ix it up.... But my scanner is broken, so I have to wait.... crying gonk

I like seeing all your guy's art! 3nodding

Pop_Tart456

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:57 pm

ninja 700th post in this thread. W00t.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:29 am

HUZZAH!
I finally got around to drawing Caitlin (my girlfriend)'s fursona, so lo and behold!

User Image

Now it just needs a proper inking to be scanned and coloured. :3

EDIT :
Expressions! =D

User Image

EDIT 2 : ROFL @ MSN.
My best friend messaged me out of the blue and said :

B: You suck

@ B :
Yeah I know, rumors are I'm good at it too. ^.~
PS : I suck, but I still have l33t ninja artist skills.

User Image

Yeah, christians had it all wrong. Bibles are meant to be used as a blunt ranged weapon, thick as it is. XD [/sarcasm]

EDIT 3 :

By request from a friend, here's his World of Warcraft character in all his (nude) glory!

User Image

Feoremar - "Don't Drink & Drive"
otherwise titled :
"Dwarven beer is like getting hit by a brick... repeatedly."

EDIT 4 : Taking it to the SKIES!
User Image

Concept Art for something I'm workin' on. ^^

Sonya Khatsworth

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:49 pm

And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Awsome Artage, as always doomie xD I must posess you someday and make you draw me crying

haha, anyway. Decided I'd link ya all to the latest pictures I've done xD

Newest is up top of the list

http://www.deviantart.com/view/34631358/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/34586229/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/34585018/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/34531892/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/34485221/

I've been busy lately xD

now, I must go back to the sketching table and sketch more stuff! *runs off*

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:45 pm

I like the newest one ^.^

Rainey_angel81

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:48 am

YARRRR!
Drew this to retaliate in a poking thread on another guild. XDXDXD

User Image  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games