Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ slept through Tammy's journey, and continued to snooze. She cuddled under the blanket that Tammy laid over her and gave a wolfie snore.

As the moon sank in the sky, a familiar pain flared up in Remy's body. She whimpered as a loud snap sounded. She whined out, several more snaps following the first. After several long minutes, she had returned to her human form.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tammy woke up when she heard the first noise and leaped back. She quickly reverted to her human form and took another step back. When the sound finally stopped, Tammy took a tentative step forward. "Rem... Remy are you alright?" Tam opened her bag and took her wand out, just in case.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ groaned in pain. She looked up at Tam, and gave a sort of broken smile. She stretched as best she could and yawned. "Tam....my...." she said in a broken whisper. Her thin body twitched with the last of the transformation. Her eyes were half open, and she looked exhausted. Rem pulled the blanket up, and curled into its warmth. She looked up at the woman, watching her, and her wand, curiously.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:16 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third
Heir of Duke of Wales
Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

Midnight black billowing robes cradled close to the man with no soul, his hood was drawn low and his features were sunken deep into the black shadows that caressed his life with every breath. Who he was couldn’t be seen by outside eyes, and even his mind was guarded with the veil of Occlumency that eclipsed him. The towering shadow flew across the face of the earth and glided hastily over the open entrance courtyard just outside the path that leads down to Hogsmeade until his last moments had hidden him within the abyss of the forest and all that lays forbidden within. He left Hogsmeade Streets as quietly as he could, his fingers clamped tight over the soft tendon of a throat while his wand danced under his robes.

Perilously gold eyes shot back and forth like a dagger as he raced within the forest, pressing deeper and deeper until he could see not but the grace of trees and the blankets of black that followed him all night long. The hooded figure separated all at once; a woman shot down from under the confines of the robe making that impeccably large shadow much leaner, much taller, and simpler, leaving that of a man standing over her.

But she was asleep, and even as he unraveled her from the hidden confines of his robes and dropped down her down to the ground, she didn’t wake. He could hear wolves howling in the distance, wings flapping overhead, and the crunch of grass beneath his feet with every step. Dragonhide shoes prodded the woman’s side, nudged her, so that he could see her face one last time…

He knew her, knew of her. Her name was Nancy Johnson, was, because by the end of the night, she’ll never be the same woman again. He would make sure of that. Her daughter was in the Daily Prophet, and this, this would be sure to draw headlines. He cast a few protective charms around him, to keep her shouts from waking the world.

Fire was all he could see, but he couldn’t use fire. No, not this time, not in the forest; the leaves and trees huddled closer together whispering secrets in the wind. He had no time to waste, he realized, and retrieved two books hidden on him and gently laid each down flipping open to the right page. Inferius, the chapter read at the top, and he smiled bright as the half-moon above him. ”Silencio, he decreed with such vehemence, it was like poison had seeped in and closed her throat from making any sounds, and squeezed tighter, and tighter, constricting airflow until her face glowed a bare aubergine hue and then, pale as death.

Huddled down beside her on one knee, his fingers teased the pages of the dark book he’d received from Lord Xilan and began reading the incantation to raise the dead. Now, more paranoid than ever, that someone may have seen his disappearance.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Paranoid
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:03 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle had noticed Tay leaving and of course, curiosity would probably be the death of her, so she followed behind him silently, keeping to the shadows. With the way he was acting, she knew he wouldn't want to be followed, even if it was...just her. She quickly slipped into the forest, finding it easier to hide from his sight within the confines of the trees. She watched silently from shadows as he dropped a woman from his cloak, and then a few books. Clearly written at the top of the page he flipped to was the word Inferius.'The walking dead...' She told herself. This meant bad news for the unconcious woman, but only strengthened Michelle's curiosity in Tay. He cast a spell and within seconds the woman was stark white and dead. She was grateful to the shadows the trees cast in the dark of night, since she was able to slip just a tad closer, careful not to make a sound. She wasn't sure what the other Slytherin would do if he caught her spying on him right now, and she much preferred the idea of not getting caught.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:22 pm

User Image
Heir of Duke of Wales

Life slowly drained from her face, leaving the middle aged woman with pale sunken features tainted a grim and ghastly stark white while her lungs concaved and she suffocated right before his eyes. Immobile and statuesque, he stood as hard as iron, unyielding and undamaging while gold eyes ravaged the book apart and ripped its contents from its dead pages until they were slipping out of his tongue. His dark, deep voice rolled in the chasms of his throat with insidious and malicious poison dripping off each and every syllable.

He didn’t dare to rip his focus away from this, the spell was long, too long, and his wand waved in slow, sweeping sharp slopes precariously timed. His gold eyes were set on the witch crumpled below him, the witch who chose to shun a pureblood wizard for a muggle man, whose daughter worked as an inquirer for the most noted wizarding newspaper in London.

Seconds stretched on to minutes, and minutes seemed to drag on for hours until he finally finished the spell, and the body of who was once Nancy Johnson began to glow a black, sinister hue. Her flesh bubbled and writhed all at once, muscles contorting and tightening and breaking all at once. A silent blast of light blinded him, and Tay grits his teeth as he took a step back to shield his eyes with his arm. A few moments later, and the light faded away.

Paranoid now, his eyes furiously darted back and forth ripping the forest apart for any signs of life that may have caught wisp of the sudden source of light in the pitch black. He hoped he was deep enough in that no one from the castle could see or notice.

But the body… She hadn’t done a thing. Her flesh seemed thinned, and purple black bruises marred her flesh in various places where the curse had failed to seep into her heart and infect her with undead life. He growled lowly, raised his wand, and tried again. His focus was keener, sharper, and much more oblivious to the world around him as he slowly began the incantation once more.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:12 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Grey eyes followed the movements of his wand with keen interest when suddenly bright light flashed out, blinding her for a moment. She barely had time to step back and out of Tay's way, terrified he would run into her. She pressed her back against a tree her fingers curling against the bark. He was looking around everywhere and she was worried he might've discovered her. She wasn't so sure she had been silent in her retreat during the flash of light. In a moment though, he returned to the body of the woman to try again, and she trained her eyes on the process once again. She wasn't so sure what she would do... if he did manage to bring the woman back to life.. unlife? She shrugged and readied herself, in case she had to make a speedy escape.
User Image

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Forbidden Forest

He had not been able to sleep for some reason, this night had not been kind to him so far and the stirring in his bed had only bad him that much more restless. His mind would fade into sleep and then suddenly his senses would flash and startled him for some reason. Now here he was standing on the edge of the Forbidden Forest not really knowing why he had been drawn here. He hadn't until he took a moment to think about the events, his restlessness being from his sixth sense trying to tell him about a danger, if it was disturbing him this much the danger had to be something great. His mind had also filled with emotions of fear and something akin to a complete absence of emotion. His green eyes looked deep into the black forest and all the secrets it likely held deep within. It was likely one of those secrets that had stirred him at such an hour.

He had dressed, not knowing why he felt compelled to not go outside just in his shirt and sleep pants. Loose brown cargo pants and a dark green button up shirt, loosely buttoned and left un-tucked. He really didn't own a normal t-shirt at this point besides the ones he slept in. His wand holster was on and both wands held under his arms ready to be pulled at a moment's notice. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to freely explore the world around him, searching for emotions of those around that might give some clue to why he was out here. Then suddenly a wave of almost pure terror slammed into him, stronger than any emotion he had ever felt to date. It left him opening his eyes in a gasp and feeling goose-bumps run up his arms and down his spine. His eyes narrowed and he made a quick strong push toward the nearest tree and grabbed a low branch. he pulled himself up to a good height and began jumping from tree to tree, using branches as spring boards or as places to catch himself as his weight would shift during a large jump.

He was a good ways into the forest when a sudden flash of light seemed to act as a beacon. He quickly tried to search for the emotion of terror but found to his horror it was gone, like it had just been silenced. A voice crying out and then suddenly silenced forever, it was something that had the young man grip the branch he was holding tighter until he pushed off with force. His feet now was just tapping a tree limb before pushing off to the next one, no time for sound to be made as now speed was acting as his stealth cushion. Whatever was going on he had to find out what it was and if he could stop it from going any further then needed. Now he just had to hope he could get there in time.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:52 pm

User Image
Heir of Duke of Wales

Imbued with malignant smoke unfurling from the boiling mound of flesh that sizzled with rippling black magic beneath him, the bones in the woman seemed almost luminescent in the dark, glowing subtly even beneath her thick fur coat. His wand danced intricately in the air as his eyes never strayed from their place on the page. His dark voice wafted perilously in the static confines cursed magic thickening the air around him.

All around him the air fluctuated with the kiss of cataclysmic decay and destruction; the darkness was breathing in and out, thickening and thinning the air as temperatures dropped steeply and rapidly. He could almost see his breath as he whispered the foreboding incantation otherwise kept secret since the last Wizarding War. The cool night air was still and placid and cool as the clouds shifted and rain began to form in fat drops to clash upon the world. Impervious, his books gleaned dry as water rolled off the pages in thick beads. He couldn’t hear the approaching fox, or see the moonlit eyes cast over his back.

Hell, he couldn’t even feel the presence of her mind bursting against his own. He only saw his failure.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:17 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

Volare

User Image User Image
Michelle heard the faint snap of a branch as it moved back to its rightful place and she spun around. Someone was fast approaching. The only thought that came to her, was that she had to stop them. They couldn't find Tay like this. She moved quickly away from the prefect and towards where the noise had come from. As she moved she whistled quietly, hoping her precious bird would appear. She knew the bird was never far away from her. She spotted white hair moving quickly....through the trees and blinked. It was Ronyo... of course it was Ronyo. She smirked as her firey bird flew through the shadows, a glowing light in the dark, and flew right into the head boy's face, whistling quietly. Michelle took the idea from Volare and rolled to the ground, getting sticks, dirt, and leaves all over her. 'Ronyo would never leave a 'damsel in distress' without help.' She thought, coughing gently and lying totally still on the ground to make herself seem even more weak. She really hoped her plan would work. She doubted Ronyo finding Tay like that would end well, and she was determined to stop Ronyo and help Tay.
User Image

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Forbidden Forest

Ronyo heard a whistle suddenly as he was getting closer to the source of the lights emanation. He was wondering where the whistle came from when a fiery bird came from the trees and flew straight at him. The white haired boy narrowed his eyes and after he made a quick jump to the next branch twisted his body in flight. He spun in the air and his face shifted just as the avian streaked by him grazing his chest which was now facing the sky in the middle of his spin. The rotation continued and Ronyo came back around in time to bring his hands up and grab on to the tree he was head for. Something was differently wrong now, a creature like that would not attack for no unprovoked reason unless it was obeying someone.

Pulling himself up to the branch the Head Boy scanned the area now looking for some sign. He sniffed the air and caught a scent that was all to familiar but he did not know why it was suddenly present in the forest. A few more quick tree jumps and then a landing later Ronyo was moving closer to the source of the scent his hands flexed and readied to pull his wands. In the forest he did not wish to draw them if it was not necessary, for if it was a centaur or one came across him having his wands pulled would be an issue. He soon enough came to the sight of a white haired girl looking dirty and roughed up almost. The girl couldn't be mistaken for anyone else given her pale skin and signature hair color. Ronyo bent low still staying quiet and put two finger to her neck near her artery.

"Michelle, what in the world are you doing out here?" His voice was a low as he could make it but he still hated to speak at a time like this, however it was necessary," Are you injured, can you walk?"

Ronyo didn't like it, Michelle was not someone to get jumped or caught off guard. If she had there should be a smoldering body somewhere from the one who jumped her in retaliation. Something still didn't add up but Ronyo stayed low and quiet as he looked around and waited to see what Michelle's condition was.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:53 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

Volare

User Image User Image
Volare followed Ronyo back to Michelle's side, landing right next to the girls head. Michelle blinked open her eyes and rubbed her head, which surprisingly actually hurt a bit. She must have hit it on a rock while she was rolling onto the ground. She coughed loudly as she pushed herself into a sitting position. When she was sitting upright once again, Volare flew up and landed on her shoulder gently. She reached a hand up to stroke the softly glowing bird."I'm... alright. A bit dizzy. I must have hit my head on something." She said, making no effort to keep her voice quiet. She was hoping that Tay wasn't totally oblivious at the moment and would hear them. She needed to keep Ronyo occupied long enough for Tay to cover up and not get caught. She looked at the headboy rubbing her head. "I was out here... er..." She blinked. She had no excuse for why she was out in the forest and was trying to think quickly. "Um... I was following someone...." She said sheepishly. She wasn't going to say who she was following, but sometimes she found the best excuses were the ones with a little bit of truth mixed in with the lies. "I lost them though... or maybe they saw me... I'm not sure... I just know one minute I was looking around for whoever it was... and the next I was on the ground...." She coughed loudly again. If Tay hadn't heard them by now, then nothing was going to save the seventh year from Ronyo finding him and finding out what he was doing in the dark night.
User Image
OOC: I dunno if it's my turn to post or not but I'm posting o3o

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:06 am

User Image
Heir of Duke of Wales

A gust of wind clashed against him, nearly knocking him off his feet with the sounds it carried on its wings. He nearly stumbled forward, colliding into the hard earth beneath him as he shot a daring golden eye over his shoulder into the plummeting darkness that surrounded him. He could barely see, the waning moon high above the tree tops showed only a sliver of its silver face, that corrupt smile just before the new moon takes its hold on the world below.

He couldn’t see, but he could hear them. He stood to his full height, his billowing robes draped over Nancy Johnson’s lifeless body as he stood at attention, and listened. Even when he could barely hear, he slithered closer to the commotion, and waved his wand with simple grace as he silently cast an extra sensory charm upon himself.

”I lost them though... or maybe they saw me... I'm not sure... I just know one minute I was looking around for whoever it was... and the next I was on the ground...." It was Michelle, he could never forget her voice… He grit his teeth as he saw the subtlest roar of a fiery creature in the midsts of all the shadows in the darkness. Her wings flickered like a roaring fire, but so small, it was like the blink of a star in the midnight sky.

He growled, cursed, and all at once swept his wand around him, ”evanesco,” he cast quickly and without fault. The body lying immediately under him vanished within the blink of an eye. To where? He’d never guess, but, she was gone, and that’s all that mattered. He lunged down to the ground, hastily scraping together scrolls of parchments, ancient tomes, and opened envelopes of old reminiscent letters from his aunt together in a heap on the ground.

He nearly gathered it all, with the exception of 'The History of Nott Lineage and Wealth', the very same book stolen from him by a very fiery redheaded Ravenclaw he hadn’t seen in almost two years, and a single silver sickle discarded beside it. The rest was plunged into the depths of his satchel and then that was banished to the locked trunk at the foot of his bed in the prefects dormitories down in the dungeons of the Slytherin Common Room. And now, just to destroy any circumstantial evidence from his wand, he cast the lumos charm and wondered towards the pair of Slytherin’s quietly, appearing to them as a ghostly silhouette in the black of a night with a glow of soft white shielding his face.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image

A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy
The moon's awake now with eyes wide open
My body's craving, so feed the hungry.

I've been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution or decent incentives to keep me at it
I'm starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office
So I'm gonna go somewhere cozy to get me a lover
And tell you all about it.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Remy ran alongside Jason, just as she did each Full Moon. Suddenly, it seemed, that Jason had left her. Rem stopped and looked around. She howled loudly, hoping her Alpha wasn't hurt. She ran back toward the direction they came, but saw no sign of him. She sat in the clearing, her ears all adroop. She whimpered at the bright moon, as if begging it to return the man to her.
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Sitting across a bar, staring right at her prey
It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way
Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent
The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

To locate the single men, I got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys that just want to enjoy
But having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games