Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:46 pm
"Chim," He shook his head. "Chimchar!" He twirled and pointed to Veronica. Then he showed Tsuki his fire tail. "Chi..." And ran after Maggy.
Veronica decided to meet the trainer and slowly walked over. "..Hey,"
((ah, that's what I thought ^^))
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:04 pm
Sub just stood back with his two Dark Pokemon as he watched the two newcomers mingle with one another. "Good to see a few new hands around this place." He said out loud to himself, but of course Poe, the Sableye, had a few words of his own. "Hehe...you just like having more people to pawn work off on." The Pokemon said with a chuckle. "Krow!" Nevermore cawed in response to Poe's comment. "Hey, what is this? Gang up on your trainer day?" Sub said with a sigh.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:07 pm
While the two Fire-Types played Tsuki said "Hey I'm Tsuki. What's your name and ... you know where we can get missions? I need to train Blast here." Taking out a Pokéball revealing a Squirtle wanting to go do something. It had liked to breeze from the ride to the base. But it fell asleep anyways. It had had a long day. Being snagged from a horrible owner, riding through a mountain range, and countless pee-breaks made some people or in this case Pokémon tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:18 pm
"If I may..." Sub said as he approached Tsuki. "I believe I can answer that question for you." He said to the new person. "You can find missions in the Mission Locker or as leader, I could assign you a mission with involvement at any location you prefer, or maybe where certain Pokemon are."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:29 pm
"The second one please. Hey Maggy get back here!" He said as Maggy jumped on his head. It cooled it's flames so she wouldn't burn Tsuki. She knew when to stop her jokes at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:38 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
"The second one please. Hey Maggy get back here!" He said as Maggy jumped on his head. It cooled it's flames so she wouldn't burn Tsuki. She knew when to stop her jokes at least.
"Alright then." Sub said taking out his trusty SNAG from his pocket. "Where would you like to go or what would you like to see? I'm sure I can find you a mission fitting for whatever you desire." He said watching the Magby jump onto the trainer's head.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:02 pm
"Well, I'm from Hoenn ((Changing Bio don't worry)) so how about a place with Grass-Type Pokémon? There's this forest place I heard about in Johto." Tsuki explained. He had no idea where to find Grass Pokémon being from another continent all together.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:23 pm
((bah... sorry I poofed.)) It seems to be drift-off day, Veronica heard about the conversation as she got her Chimchar back. "We could do a small expedition," Veronica felt out of place to comment but she didn't think it would do any harm. "Char!" The Chimchar scurried around her. I should teach him to talk...
User Image

DignityPower

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 pm
Blast ((Squirtle)) jumped out of his Pokéball. Being he looked at the Chimchar and smiled. It was another Starter Pokémon. "Squirrrrrt!" "Maaag!" Maggy went back to playing with Chimchar but Blast joined in.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:53 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
"Well, I'm from Hoenn ((Changing Bio don't worry)) so how about a place with Grass-Type Pokémon? There's this forest place I heard about in Johto." Tsuki explained. He had no idea where to find Grass Pokémon being from another continent all together.
"Some Grass Pokemon huh?" He said searching through his SNAG for a mission with such characteristics. "Ah ha! I think I got it! Here I'll send it to your SNAG." He said as he pressed a button on his own device, Tsuki's would then beep shortly after to notify him of a received mission. The mission was the following.

Mission
Leaf Stone Termoil

Ilex Forest, a peaceful densely wooded forest in the Johto region which is home to a famous shrine that honors the forest's protector. The forest is also known for its abundant amount of Pokemon that thrive in it. But did you know that just recently it was discovered that deep within the forest a large reserve of Leaf Stones were discovered? It's true, the citizens of Azalea Town have been spending hours a day digging in the forest by shovel and pickaxe to get to the Leaf Stones hidden under the soil. Though they are desperate to unearth these stones to make money for their town they are also extremely careful not to disturb the forest, thus why they choose not to use machinery to dig up the fossils, but recently someone else has gotten word of this gold mine of Leaf Stones.

A strange man named Carl has come from Goldenrod City with a massive drilling machine in order to make short work of excavating. He claims to be working for the Goldenrod Department Store and wishes to claim the stones to sell at the store for a massive profit. The man's greed has blinded him out of any concern for the forest. The citizens of Azalea Town have tried to stop him but he has made short work of them with his Pokemon. It won't be long before he begins drilling in the forest and destroys the homes of many Pokemon. It is up to you to stop this man before he gets a chance to disturb Ilex Forest and drive him away.

Objectives:
-Stop Carl from drilling in Ilex Forest.
-Pokemon may already be startled, calm them down.
-Send Carl packing.

Opposition:
-Any wild Pokemon that may attack you from being startled.
-Carl, he was have two Pokemon, an Exeggcute and Lotad.

Pokemon:
-You may snag or capture one wild Pokemon allowed at your rank. Wild Pokemon include first form Grass and Bug Pokemon from Kanto/Johto.

Rewards:
-A Leaf Stone, and varies from there.

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:18 pm
Returning Blast he nodded. Putting on his goggles after Maggy went on his head he threw Veronica a picture and zoomed off saying "See ya later rival!" The picture was one he drew. He had heard about a guardian for that forest. From the stories he heard its name was Celebi and drew one from the descriptions people had told him. Luckily drawing was one skill he was good at. He was going to the west. To the Ilex Forest!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 pm
Trigramatic
"You should have him practice that. It's the exposure that does it, and I learned the hard way waaay back when that that's the only way to learn," Jules said, with a nod.

"Why don't you just come back with us so you'll always be available?" Tails asked. "Besides, we bump into each other often enough."

"It makes me wonder a bit. He runs into someone within the bunch one way or another." I said. "Its almost like a hint from some powers that be...hell if I know."

"I don't think he'd like our lifestyle all too much over there." Freth said.

"Eh, you'd never know."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm
"If you don't think I would, I probably wouldn't," Jules said. A pause, as he walked past the group. He had his job, and missing a week alone would cut him off from the market. "I dunno. What are you guys fighting, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm
Trigramatic
"If you don't think I would, I probably wouldn't," Jules said. A pause, as he walked past the group. He had his job, and missing a week alone would cut him off from the market. "I dunno. What are you guys fighting, anyway?"

"Well, we WERE fighting a scientist with a god complex. Sadly, he was just only a component to a bigger regime that we are trying to shut down now." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:14 pm
Jules' curiosity was piqued. His ears betrayed his cautious exterior. "Regime, you say? Go on."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games