Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9ยพ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:37 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: There's Chloe... and Sun
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Chloe and Sun nearby
My entire soul is ringing: Platform 9 and 3/4

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn listened carefully. Chloe's cousins seemed eerily similar to her and her sisters. It was almost freaky. "So Mira's like Morven, then." she murmured. Knowing Chloe would probably be surprised at her admitting that, she explained. "I don't mean to insult my little sister but it's true. I don't know how to handle her most of the time. It's like she doesn't care about anything. She and Elsie are constantly fighting. They behave better in public. If you saw them at home..." The Hufflepuff sighed. "I'm just hoping she'll get better as she gets older. She has less temper tantrums now. But she'll go off alone and sulk for hours." Morven was going to give her grey hairs before she was twenty.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:53 pm
Storming through the party like my name was El Niรฑo
When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino
As a kid, was a skid and no one knew me by name.
I trashed my own house party โ€˜cause nobody came.
Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.
๐•ฎhristian ๐•ญarrett

User Image

๐•ฎrash
๐”˜nsorted ๐”‰irst ๐”œear

He chuckled as both girls jumped to their feet quick enough, with his board hanging by his side and his hand on his cart, he glanced left and right again.
โ€Lots of trouble I bet; I canโ€™t wait. I heard itโ€™s frigginโ€™ huge!โ€ He exclaimed as he shrugged his shoulders and motioned for them to follow him off to the side and away from the dead center of the crowd bustling to and from the train.

โ€Huh, I guess I dunno? My mom always told me that Iโ€™d probably be a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, yโ€™know, depending on whatever mood I was when they sort me.โ€ He shrugged his shoulders again, and for a split second, started to wish he would have listened to his mom more before sheโ€ฆ

No, no, now wasnโ€™t the time for that. So with the brightest smile, he heartily laughed.
โ€So what houses are yaโ€™ll in? Oh, and what teachers should I watch out for? We never really got much chance to talk about this at the orphanageโ€ฆ.โ€ A part of him wanted to ask why, but, he decided if it was important, theyโ€™d tell him. If not, it was probably just for the sake of the muggles around.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Height: 5ft 4in โ˜  Weight: 125lbs โ˜  Age: 11
Platform 9 ยพ
With Steffi and Bree
Come At Me Bro
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

User Image User Image

XxXDevil-Chan
Rawwk N Rawwr

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:56 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Slight panic | But you're not who you say you are: Oh @#$%&... | Your time is up in too many places: Rose and Ada | You've got too many faces: Platform 9 and 3/4 |
Wearing

Marina was surprised by Nell's sudden arrival, but it was a welcome distraction. She smiled at her friend. "Hi Nell. Glad to see you're finally taking the train." She managed to stop herself from sneaking another glance at Damien. She could still feel his eyes on her. Never before had she been this nervous about getting on that train, not even in her first year.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:05 pm
User Imageย 
But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war,ย 
with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, โ€œDare me. Dare me.โ€
ย 
User Image
ย 

But these things take time love. These things take backbone.ย 
But you better know how to point out the liars.
ย 

OOC: Outfit in side bar

เฎ’เฎ’เฎ’เฎ’Steffi followed him as they moved out of the center of the crowd curling a piece of her hair around her finger and smiling innocently at a man who seemed to be watching her suspiciously. When he turned away she smirked and pulled the wallet she had snatched earlier from her pocket, looking at the ID and nodding to herself. It was the same guy. She blinked, realizing Crash had asked something of her and shrugged. "It is huge. I still don't think I've explored the entire place. But then again I was good last year and actually went to my classes." She shrugged and shoved the wallet back into her pocket. "I'm a Gryffindor. She's a Slytherin. Cain is a Hufflepuff." She said, listing off herself and her two siblings' houses. She paused at the question about teachers and shrugged. "Don't mess around in potions, you usually end up blowing things up if you do. The Defense teacher we had last year was a hard ball for sure, but I've heard rumors that he either quit or got fired, so you're good there unless the new professor sucks just as much or more... Umm besides that I can't really think of anyone really bad... Oh besides the flying professor. He's a really cool guy, but if you break his rules, your house is toast."

เฎ’เฎ’เฎ’เฎ’At the thought, she glanced around and easily spotted the annoying prat Xavier who had lost her house a good bunch of points for breaking the rules. Sure he'd been trying to save her, but she hadn't asked for his help, and she sure as hell hadn't appreciated it when he'd only made her situation worse. Her eyes narrowed in dislike at the boy, and immediately noticed the fact that Luke, of all people, was talking with him. What the hell was her friend doing talking to the git. She huffed and returned her attention to Crash with a roll her eyes. "And if I were you, I'd avoid that idiot." She said, motioning to Xavier, glad they were far enough away for the boy to not hear her. Although frankly she didn't give two shits if he did hear her. She had yet to forgive him for his comments at the sorting feast last year and every time he spoke to her, he only proved to worsen her feelings towards him. "If you want to keep your sanity."

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you.ย 
Youโ€™ve got to weigh your
wars make sure youโ€™re not fighting for nothing

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image
โ™กโ™ฅ Single โ™กโ™ฅ Halfblood โ™กโ™ฅ Slytherin โ™กโ™ฅ Second Year โ™กโ™ฅ Orphan โ™กโ™ฅ

โOh! We're gonna let it show! We're gonna just let go of everything,
Holding back our dreams, and try, to make it come alive!
C'mon let it shine so they can see, we were meant to be somebody!โž

User Image
Aubrey nodded, "If you get Gryffindor, you'll be with Steffi, if you get Hufflepuff, you'll be with Cain." She shrugged, twirling a piece of fiery hair around her index finger. When he smiled and asked his question, she glanced at her feet. "I can't tell you much about Professors, I wasn't in class much last year." She frowned, when he mentioned not being able to talk much at the Orphanage. Their younger brothers didn't know where they went to school.

When Steffi suggested avoiding a boy, she smirked. "Isn't that the boy you threw a spoon at?" Bree asked, giggling at the thought. Even if she hadn't been around very much, she still heard things. She also heard that the same boy only made a reserve spot. Aubrey looked at Steffi and cracked a smile, "Sanity is overrated."
User Image
โSomehow... Someday... Someway... Somebody!โž

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:39 pm
User Image
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„
J A S M I N E
E L I Z A B E T H
A C A C I A

Slytherin PrefectแƒฆHead....Boy?!แƒฆSeventh YearแƒฆQuidditch CaptainแƒฆKeeperแƒฆSingle
House Robesโ˜€Quidditch Robesโ˜€Fall/Winterโ˜€Spring/Summerโ˜€Song
Out of Quidditch

From Jasmine's bench, she could see a girl who seemed to be rather upset. Curious, she stood and approached the girl. As she got closer, Jasmine recognized her as Remy, one of the Gryffindor Quidditch players. Not that it mattered. She seemed different. She seemed a lot like how Jasmine had felt after Erianthe had died.

The girl sighed. It was too late to go back to her bench, and she already saw the two badges, which meant that Remy was a prefect and captain now. And for Gryffindor! What would people think? Captains of Quidditch teams of the houses with the greatest rivalry! It was so odd! "Sorry, you just looked kinda lost, so I thought I'd come over," Jasmine explained.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miss GryffindorK

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image
โ“‡โ“”โ“œโ“จ looked up as she heard someone talking to her. Jasmine? Why was the Slytherin Captain talking to her? Did Remy really look lost? She'd been here eight times already. "Lost? Not at all. What gave you that idea?" Sure, playing the stupid card was a bit cliche, but the fifteen year old really didn't care. Straightening her heavy jacket, Rem was able to drop eye contact with Jasmine. Gold eyes met the floor and lingered a moment before looking back into the other girl's eyes.

User Image

Violet the Maestro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image
J A S M I N E
E L I Z A B E T H
A C A C I A

Slytherin PrefectแƒฆHead....Boy?!แƒฆSeventh YearแƒฆQuidditch CaptainแƒฆKeeperแƒฆSingle
House Robesโ˜€Quidditch Robesโ˜€Fall/Winterโ˜€Spring/Summerโ˜€Song
Out of Quidditch

Jasmine crossed her arms as Remy looked away, and then back into her eyes. She never noticed the interesting color that they were. It was really quite pretty. Some people had all the luck. "It might just be the fact that I've really only seen you when you've been hurtling at me with a quaffle in your possession, but you don't seem like yourself. In fact, you kinda remind me of how I was during my fourth year," Jasmine explained, feeling more awkward. First the Head Boy issue, then the fact that she was talking with Remy rather strangely. It was almost as if she didn't know what to say, but knew she had to say something.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miss GryffindorK

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image
โ“‡โ“”โ“œโ“จ noted Jasmine's crossed arms. Had she made the girl mad?! She hadn't even said ten words to the girl! "Yea, it's my job to hurtle at you with a Quaffle in hand. I wouldn't be a Chaser if that didn't happen." Her tone sounded a bit sarcastic, until she realized the older girl was concerned. The werewolf's eyes softened, and in a quiet voice she said, "I just... some bad things happened. I guess this is heartbreak? I-I don't know." Her words tumbled out in a confession, cheeks turning a bit red. Gold eyes started to fill with tears again, as the knives in her heart began to twist. What would the Slytherin think? A Gryffindor bawling her eyes out over a boy? What kind of message did that send to the world? Rem had to try to stop before the tears escaped. She didn't have a choice.

User Image

Violet the Maestro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:29 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9ยพ

Chloe nodded slightly. โ€œNo I know you donโ€™t mean anything by it.โ€ She replied understanding. It seemed that her cousin as scary as it maybe were very much alike to her friend and her sisters. However something told her it would make it easier to understand things from her friendโ€™s perspective. โ€œWe all hope the same thing for Mira as well.โ€ She replied. โ€œYou know my cousins sound a lot like you and your sisters.โ€ Chloe told her with a slight smile.

With: Newlyn... Near Sun

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image

โœฟ Autumn Henrick โœฟ

Hufflepuff || Second Year

Autumn chuckled. Transfiguration. How much she struggled in that class last year. It was almost comical, really. "I don't know what I'll explode in that class this year, but it has to be spectacular!" Autumn exclaimed, trying to put a positive spin to this. "I'm so excited, I feel like I can hug everybody on this train station," she said with a grin.

_____ โœฟ _____ โœฟ _____ โœฟ _____ โœฟ _____ โœฟ _____ โœฟ _____

โ It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams. โž

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Jacob snorted with laughter at that comment. Oh yeah, he remembered that event well. Same class he blew up stuff in. Oh well, if he couldn't transfigure a thing, he could always have fun with it. "That's true. Hopefully they don't give us animals though. I'd hate to be the one responsible for making one explode." He didn't want to imagine the horror scene that would cause, so he decided to change topics. "So I take it you're going to glomp everyone in sight then? That'd be fun to see. I think Night and Iris would be shocked." He grinned, imagining the two others getting an armful of pink.

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Utsuha Moon

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke threw up his hands, already irritated with the group he was talking with. He wasn't sure why, but he seemed to be getting irritated a lot lately. Briefly he remembered the fact he'd snapped at his brother before they left for King's Cross, and wondered if it was due to the new baby his family was expecting. His green eyes looked at each of them, trying to gauge how to really respond. "You know what, I think I'm going to just leave the group of you to catch up. Obviously I'm not important enough to remember, or even care about to remember." He turned to Tobi, looking at least a bit apologetic to the other boy. "Sorry about the language change. I think I'm just fed up with nimrods today." With that, he stormed away, making a beeline for where he could catch sight of Aubrey's bright hair. At least they could understand what he was going through, about not belonging anyway and having to make the best of it.

User Image
State: Conniving
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

IceGrayWolf
murruelecreuset
Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:11 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

โ–‚โ–‚ โ–ƒ โ–„ โ–… โ–† โ–‡ โ–ˆ โ–‡ โ–† โ–… โ–„ โ–ƒ โ–‚โ–‚

Alaric rolled his eyes and sighed. This was just like the Rei he had known the last year. It wouldn't surprise him if Rei hadn't changed much, just acting vulnerable as a way to get what he wanted. He pushed the thought down, only half-forgetting it.
"Yeah well I never said I was good either. And if anyone's a pretty boy it's you, Mr. flippy hair. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but Justin Bieber called and he wants his hair back," Alaric said with a yawn. He watched Rei wink and felt like smacking him.

Rei had winked at him so many times the expression was starting to look less
flirty and more like a habitual facial twitch that appeared whenever Rei felt particularly in the mood.

"So where's your saintly sister? Off drowning street orphans in some lake I suppose?" he said casually as his eyes slid down to the boy in front of him. Rei, for some reason, was getting on his nerves.
โ–‚โ–‚ โ–ƒ โ–„ โ–… โ–† โ–‡ โ–ˆ โ–‡ โ–† โ–… โ–„ โ–ƒ โ–‚โ–‚

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

Kai Sparrowheart

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Fifth Year~Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker

User Image

"Sounds like your summer was lovely!" Shina said sincerely. Then a mischievous smile crossed her lips. "I do hope you won't be cross with your boyfriend when Ravenclaw takes the cup this year though," she teased lightly, her smile making it clear she was only having fun. She flashed a grin at Chase, inviting him to join the banter if he wanted.

"As for little Corabell, I might be her sister, but I'm not sure where she'll go either. If you asked me to bet, I'd say Hufflepuff, she's loyal to the bone and has the sheer stubbornness and grit of a badger. But..."
Shina shrugged. "She's also far more clever than she gives herself credit for, she'll jump into a fight she can't win in a heartbeat to protect someone, and she's got the cunning and long-term planning to do Slytherin proud. I'm sure she'll do well in any house."

heather030595

Utsuha Moon

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games