Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Onslaught of the Empire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:42 pm
User Image

Caisar narrowed his eyes."Remember the Code, Brother Strife... There is no Emotion, there is no Ignorance." He recited, inspecting the chamber around them, pulling a torch from his belt and flicking it on, shining it at the walls around them inspecting the ruins, the symbols and writing on the wall. Most of it was High Galactic, using pictographs unique to older Jedi traditions, some unique to this conclave. Caisar walked to the wall of the chamber that hosted the most examples and studied it.
The sound of footsteps down the corridor Caisar had entered from grew loud as a moment later the Rodian Tek Su, clad in his Republic Navy uniform and a heavy blaster in his grip burst into the chamber, it's end pointed at Khyber, his eyes searching the chamber.
"Jett-eye Kai-Zar, is the one?" The rodian asked, blaster still trained on the younger Jedi.
"No, Tek Su, that is Jedi Khyber Strife. The Sith escaped..." Caisar responded, obviously too focused on the writing and pictographs to go in depth.
The Rodian stared at Khyber for a while before lowering his aim.
"It is pleasure, Jett-eye. I am First Lieutenant Tek Su." He said, holstering his blaster."What of Sith?"
At that, Caisar did turn and look back to Khyber."Yes, what of the Sith, Brother Strife?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image

Cinn smirked despite himself, stroking his chin barbs and goatee with his gauntleted hand.
"You have no idea slave." He said. "The demonstration will test more than the Graviton Penetration Machine. It will be a test of my rivals and subordinates. How will they react when they witness its power? What will they do when the realization hits them that I possess a weapon greater than their mighty fleets and armies? The real fools will expose themselves for what they are, and I will be able to sort the buffoons from the true threats to my position."

User Image

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:44 pm
" It appears the true genius of your plan has escaped even me, Master. " Danika said. " A Sith warrior and tactician in one. " Her thoughts trailed off for a moment and she paused. " I must admit, under different circumstances, I would be curious to study your methods in depth. "  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:00 am
Ilia could sense Nova's doubt, as palpable as the sun on a dark night. She chuckled. "I hope you understand, I was mocking him. Cinn is a Sith Lord. Anyone to make such rank has to possess a certain amount of power and intelligence. This is also true of the Jedi, but this doesn't change the fact that he is still a brute."  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:22 am
User Image

"Of course it has." Cinn said, glancing over at his slave with a frown. "For you can not grasp the difference between tactics and strategy. I am no mere tactician. I have elevated myself to the realms of strategy, and there I stand alone and supreme. How can you, who can not even grasp fundamental levels of military planning, even begin to study my methods?"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:40 am
Nova blushed slightly and tried to hide it beneath the hood of her cloak, embarressed that her feelings on the matter were sensed by her mistress. “Yes, milady,” was all Nova could say without giving away more of her emotions. Schooling her expression and feelings she waited for the doors to the lift to open.  

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:29 am
Dixie spotted Qaina and her awkward burden moving through the underbrush, the heat sensors on the airspeeder flaring with the explosion of her makeshift grenade. The airspeeder was barely moving, in order to make as little noise as possible. Slipping silently through gaps in the branches, Dixie switched over to night vision to better study the figure. She was covered in patchwork Republic armor and carried a pistol on each hip; obviously a merc. And she was a pretty one to boot.

Dixie turned on the headlights and accelerated, pulling ahead of Qaina and landing in a clearing. She then opened up the side hatch and gestured to the bounty hunter.

"Hey there, hot stuff. You need a lift?"

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image

Startled by the sudden appearance of the aircraft, Qaina snapped her pistol up and aimed it between the glaring headlights, prepared to blast the thing out of the sky if it were hostile. Instead of attacking, the airspeeder instead pulled along side and popped open its door, the woman inside inviting her in.

Hot stuff? Qaina thought to her self as she lowered her pistol. It was a rather odd thing to say out of nowhere, odd at least to Qaina, but then again, the woman was some kind of alien being, what with her purple skin and all. Maybe she had an odd grasp of Gal Standard Basic, or maybe it was how her species addressed others. It was a big galaxy.

Shrugging, she nodded and climbed aboard, throwing D'an in the back and shutting the hatch behind her.
"Hope you're heading to some place with a shuttle service." Qaina said, holstering her pistol as she settled into a seat."If not, just drop me off at the nearest settlement."

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:18 pm
" I will admit the gap between us is rather large. I was never a dedicated warrior. If I was more competent, I would likely have at least been able to escape on Thule and not ended up in this prison of silk. " Danika said. " If I'm going to be studying anything now, it will be various forms of dancing, with your permission of course, Master. "

Danika could barely stand to look at Cinn. He was very intimidating, and she couldn't deny there was a clear difference in power between them. The ride in the turbolift couldn't end soon enough. Each passing moment made her fall deeper into a growing feeling of despair.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:32 am
Normally, Ilia Nightwind wouldn't have been so friendly with anyone. Even her family, especially her family. Though shed only known Nova a few weeks now, the Sith Lady considered as they arrived in the bay, the woman recognized that, for better or worse, she'd have to more than get along with Nova.

Yes, she was a Sith, and Sith weren't supposed to be all sunshine and flowers like the Jedi. But Ilia had been raised in a particularly cruel place, under the tutelage of some dreafully unhappy Sith. Powerful, yes, but socially unsatisfied. Ilia, for one, did not want to share in that miser, simply because she knew she had bigger plans to worry about, and how could she if she was unhappy and unfriendly? If she let herself relax, at least in more private places, she could make the room to become more powerful in places where it was necessary.

Considering her thoughts, Ilia spotted a parked shuttle and approached it. "Did my humor surprise you, Apprentice?"  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:05 pm
Nova wasnt sure just how to respond to Nightwind’s question. “Um...well I guess. I just wasnt expecting that from you, milady,” she said giving an honest reply as she followed Ilia.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:35 am
"The Sith exited the temple on the northwest slope of the mountain, disappearing from my sensors moments later," reported a small black probe droid, just entering the chamber. "It is likely that he is using a jammer of some sort, and is taking shelter somewhere on the mountain to ride out the storm."

"No, DEVRO." said Khyber with certainty. "He has left."

"Excuse me, master, but to descend the mountain in this weather would be very dangerous. And to stay in the storm long enough to land and then depart, a ship would have to be specifically reinforced to withstand constant bombardment."

"It is what I would do."

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:39 am
User Image

Caisar arched an eyebrow at the small probe droid, but ignored it for the most part."We knew that the storm would be an issue, we barely made it up the mountainside without being stricken down. It is safe in the hangar of the conclave. Though as careful as this man has been in the past, Im sure he was prepared far better than we, that exit proved it." He noted, stepping back towards Khyber and nodding toward Tek Su, who grimaced and headed back down the long chamber to rendezvous with RRF squad at the shuttle.

Caisar studied his fellow Jedi.
"We will find him again, you managed to this time." He spoke aloud, but as he did, telepathically, he spoke to Khyber's mind. (The Sith's words. How much truth is there to it? There was little the Archives could tell me about your life before the Order.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:47 pm
D'an fell into a pile of weapons and armor pieces in the back of the airspeeder, and Dixie laughed abruptly at his comic wriggling in a vain attempt to find a comfortable resting position.

"According to the sensors, there's a small city about 42 klicks northwest of here. Should have enough transport there to get ya where you're going. The name's Dixie by the way."

Darth Fury

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces