Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:11 pm
"That's okay." James wasn't going to explain how he found out about it, although he sometimes thought it was kind of funny. He'd found some questionable manga under his cousin's bed when he was much younger and asked him what hentai meant. Joey had been really embarrassed and hid his hentai manga better, and by better it was meant that it was now under the matress instead of just the bed.
Daikotsuki giggled. She had measured both boys and went off to get some properly sized outfits for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:54 pm
Mokuba smiled, his hormones still raging but he blew them off. He was beining to hate being a teenager now more as this kept happening. He began to get images in his head that wouldnt go away. He didnt show it but they wouldnt disappear.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:39 pm
Daikotsuki-chan returned with outfits for each of the two and shoed them off to go change.
James was dressed in loose brown leather boots with brown canvas shorts and a leather sword belt wrapped around his slim waist and a green tunic. All of this was topped off with a crown of laurel leaves.
"I look like a Link clone." James commented.
"Well we can change that, but start here first." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:39 pm
Mokuba smiled wrapping his arms around the slightly shorter boys shoulders, " You look terrific. " Mokuba complemented with a soft gazing smile.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:20 am
((What? No comment on what Mokuba's dressed in? I had no idea what he'd end up wearing.))

"As good as a wannabe Link can look." James smiled.
"Darnit, stop moving so much." Jamie commented, scribling madly on another piece of paper.
"Sorry..." James replied.
"That's okay, just stop moving." Jamie smiled.

Meanwhile, Seto was out people hunting to try and make up the adventuring party. No one struck him immediately as the adventuring type except for two girls talking rather animatedly and watching him. 'Fangirls...' he thought with hint of disgust, until Anzu sat down to join them.
"Yes, that's him." She said and waved Seto over. "Kaiba-kun, what are you doing here?"
"People hunting." He replied, not sure whether to sit down or not.
"And how are you going to kill them?" the girl, clearly a Westerner with icy blue hair and green eyes asked.
"I'm not going to. It's just for a game." Seto replied.
"Ooh! What kind of game? Is it a good one? Is it better than FFVII? That was an okay game, but the series kind of peaked at VI and then started going down hill. IX wasn't bad, and it was getting back to the roots of FF but it was kind of sad that I never finished it cause it was only borrowed..." the blue haired girl commented.
"You want to be in it?" Seto asked.
"No, it wasn't a bad game and I like Garnet and all but-"
"No, I mean in my game." Seto cut her off.
"Really?" In her excitement she tried to leap across the table. "Ow..."
"Yes really. You too Mazaki-kun, if you'd like, and who's your friend?" Seto asked.

((Yup... I'm big on always putting myself into these things. Almost all my fics have me or my character or both in them. Those two girls are us.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:50 am
((lol yeah I see that sweatdrop ))

Mokuba recieved his clothes as well, one of the girls came back with a fairy looking one since the other looked like Link. Mokuba got lined eyes and told her to send it back. He didnt understand why people fancyed him in womens clothes. He sighed as he waited for new material. They came back with price like clothing. He had what looked like clothes a knight would where but it looked more confortable seeing is it wasnt all metal. He also had a long cape that looked more like a robe as it fell around him. It was held up by a metal piece around his neck. It was a nice design around his shoulders with a jewel in the middle. Sinc eebing Kaibas little brother they gave him more fo a royalty look. " Guess instead of the princess Im now the prince." he replied with a small sweatdrop not moving so the artisits could draw him.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:42 am
"Yup. Someone's been playing Breath of Fire a little too much. You look like Roy." James commented. "Now if only you dressed in green or something.
"I'm back." Seto said, Anzu, Luna and Inu in tow.
"Oh my gosh, does she really have blue hair?! Oh she does, it's just fabulous!" One of the guys who had been shooting paper baskets immediately jumped up and flipped Luna's hair a bit. She giggled and blushed.
"I just got it done. I wanted something cool looking." She blushed.
"It's fabulous. Seto, are these three in the game? I want to draw our lkovely blue haired lady in anyway." He commented.
"Well, judging by the fact that I think she would have hugged me if there hadn't been a table in her way, she's in. Mazaki-kun? You could be in this if you like, but don't make me get out the legal papers to keep your mouth shut."
"Oh, I don't mind. I think it would be interesting." Anzu said. "Besides, it's not like I tell them everything that goes on in my life. It'd break Yugi's heart if he knew half of it."
"Oh? Like about your girlfriends? Who are you with now anyway? We don't talk often enough for me to keep track." Seto asked.
"Well, I had a thing for Mai but... well... she's Mai you know? Anyway, I'm with her." She motioned to Luna.

((That's right, when in doubt, I ship myself with Anzu. And Seto knows her too. It's a thing about Death T I like to insert. I made it up though. It's not actual fact.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:57 am
((thats fine, are you the one with blue hair? and since you changed your look Ill change mine to my OC))

Mokuba came up to the white haired girl and looked at her a bit. He looked at her ears and pulled on them. " These are cute, how did you make dog like ears? Cosplaying ?" Mokuba asked with a smile. Inu got a sweat drop, " Yeah..cosplay.." she replied with a nervous smile. " Well It would be cool to half a half demon character in the story, you'll make a cool addition. " Mokuba said with a smile. inu smiled back, " Thats, you look adorable too. " she replied with a big smile.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:28 am
~So you're inviting half demon things along why?~ Seth asked Seto.
~Gah! Where the hell did you come from?~ Seto mentally jumped.
~Well I haven't said much lately have I?~ Seth commented. ~You did tell me to stay quiet after all.~
~You listened?~
~No, I've just been in my soul room babbling away about nothing to no one~ Seth rolled his mental eyes. ~But you didn't answer my question.~
~She looked good. Besides, these three will make great characters.~ Seto said.
~Uh-huh... thinking about the game aren't you?~
~What?~ Seto asked annoyed.
~Robot lover not withstanding, you think she's cute don't you?~ Seth said.
~I do not. I mean, sure she's cute but I'm well attached to Noa.~
~Really? I'm not. Does he know about me? You should tell him. I think she's cute~ Seth smirked at Seto's look.
"Hey, Boss, you in there?" the other guy who had been shooting paper balls asked.
"Yes, I'm fine. Just got an idea that's all." Seto replied.
"Ooh! So that's why you don't work in the art department. Your ideas make it look like you have epilepsy or something." Jamie commented. Seto sighed. He was used to her being so blunt.
"An artistic idea was just too much for my brain to take, that's all. It had to cover it up with some math before I short circuted." He smiled.

((One of the many types of epileptic seizures is when you just sort of freeze. You don't move at all and it looks a lot like you're just zoning out.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:12 pm
Inu looked over at him curiously but then smiled. " Im excited about being in this game though, I bet its gonna be awsome, Ill have to play it sometime. " she replied. She thought Mokuba and the other kid were so cute she couldnt help but blush. Mokuba smile, " We should get you guys some clothes, I think she should wear a kimono. " Mokuba suggested with a smile pointing to me. " That would eb so awsome, oh and I'm Inunaide, but Inu-chan is fine for you. " Inu replied with a smile, she liked Mokuba so much she didnt mind what he called her. She stood patiently waiting for her clothes.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:54 pm
"Me too! What do I get dressed in?" Luna bounced eagerly on the balls of her feet.
"Do you know you remind me of some weird combination of Yuffie, Eiko and maybe Palom and Porom." Seto commented.
"That's a lot of FF refernces." Luna smiled.
"I know. Now then I have the side pairing and it is these two." Seto held up Luna and Anzu's arms as though a boxing match had just ended in a tie between them.
"Yay!" Luna giggled, much to the disturbance of the others.
"Do that again!" Kitsunemaru cried happily. ((He's the one that played with her hair))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:21 pm
Inu smiled as she played on the balls of her feet waiting. She moved on the balls then to her toes and back and forth. She smiled as she waited looking around at all the drawings. She was facinated, she always wanted a job where you could draw.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:35 pm
"Do you like them?" Daikotsuki-chan asked. "Those are some of the preliminary sketches from the last game. I did them for Squaresoft. They sent them here and I was so happy."
"And then you ended up confused with the secratary." Asuka-kun commented.
"So? I still got here didn't I?" She stuck her tongue out and handed Inu a kimono and morning star.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:41 pm
Inu nodded as she put on the clothes and stood still for them to draw her. Mokuba thought the girl looked really pretty liek that, he knew he was right about the kimono. Inu tried to stay perfectly still while they drew her, getting experience in her art major class she knew how to stay still for long periods of time.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:09 pm
"I'm going to draw you. But I have to dress you first. It'll be fabulous!" commented Kitsunemaru, going to get Luna some clothes. He returned with a men's clothes. She blinked.
"How did you know?" She asked.
"Those are men's pants you're wearing." Kitsunemaru smiled. "And for the lady."
He handed Anzu a short brown skirt and a white shirt along with pair of black boots.
"Oh!" she exclaims. She and Luna go off to change.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff