Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:09 pm
"Have a nice Trip?" Garreth asked staring at the map. "You are a lot braver than I." He stared out into the night sky. "I healed your ankle. I don't know what happened there. But from the curve of your lip I'd say you didn't get what you were looking for. Or hoping for. If. . . If you need anything. I would be more than happy to retrieve it for you. Bar going in that place again. Jesus says it's a horrid place, more horrid than it was before Ellyone went mad. I don't expect you to like or trust me. But, if you give me the chance I won't let you down-"

"Gabriel!" Klaus' voice rung out loud. "Gabriel come down I need your help!" Klaus appeared on the ground seconds later looking worse than terrified. He held something covered in his wings. White stood out in the darkness. "Please! Naomi's sick!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:29 pm
"I'm fine," Leila sat up, remembering what Damien had said, "I'm...I.. I don't know, I just can't be here."

She then heard Klaus, but remained on the top of the building. Leila watched from the distance as Gabriel did all that he could to make Naomi come out of her trance. With all that he had tried, nothing worked. Gabriel looked more than exhausted as he ran his fingers through his hair, "Nothing... When did this happen?"

"You're doing it wrong, idiot," Leila scoffed as she rested her head in her hand, "You know what to do."

"It's not working!" Gabriel shouted, getting more frustrated.

With a groan, Leila slowly climbed down the building, taking each step casually until she walked up to the over-reacting Klaus and uptight Gabriel. She didn't have to look twice to know why Naomi was in a catatonic state. Damien's aura must've shocked her system into a protective state of acting more of a shell than a body. Leila ran her hand over Naomi's surface before closing her eyes as a bright, white light was emitted from her palm. Her soul traveled to Naomi's, beckoning the girl's angelic soul to unravel itself and that all would be well. That didn't work. Naomi's soul did not recognize Leila's due to the separation. Instead, Leila forcibly opened Naomi's soul for the body to work as a normal body than a shell. This left Leila exhausted as she finished, staggering back to see Naomi's catatonic state turn to that of a sleeping girl.

"Finished," Leila breathed deeply, then turned to Gabriel, "Idiot."

With that said, Leila turned and walked back to the building to continue to be left alone. If Damien wanted a change, she would change...slowly and on her own schedule.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:47 pm
Naomi resisted hard against both angels but then, she felt her body warm it's self again and she woke with a gasp. Her eyes bulging a little. "Crow." She mewed snuggling against her brother. She never told them that it happened a lot. Mainly while she slept. It was a side effect of the sudden age up then the curse aging her down. Her powers were in flux. To compensate her body would shut down for a short period of time. But once she had full control she knew it would stop happening. "Klaus! I'm out of the barrier!" She whined in distress. "He'll find me!"
"If he hasn't come to you by now he won't come at all Naomi." Klaus said in a reassuring tone. Naomi didn't look convinced.

Garreth just watched. It's what he did. Watched and waited for the right time to come in. He didn't like stepping on toes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:50 pm
She wanted to see Damien again. But without any change to prove, Leila couldn't go back. Sleep was a voluntary thing for her now that she was able to assess more of her angelic abilities as she decided to not sleep the rest of the night. She was farther out now from the others as she contemplated on how to prove to Damien that she had changed. As the sun slowly rose into the darkened sky, her dark gray hair lifted slightly from the wind as the summer morning gave some warmth from the cold night. She ran her fingers through her hair that was now down passed her bottom. Perhaps she should cut it soon before it got caught on something.

Leila focused back on the task at hand. If proving to Damien that she didn't cling to the past was all that needed to be done, then it should be simple right? Problem was that no one would believe her if she just went up to them and said she forgave the others. Or they would just take offense to it. Most likely the latter. The others had forgotten that she had went up to their mother for help before everything went to Hell.

"Leila?" Gabriel called out.

She stopped and waited for him to find her before he landed next to her, "Why'd you just leave?"

"Things on my mind," she shrugged as she glanced away.

"Well you know what we have to do today," Gabriel's hands glowed a golden hue as Leila sighed, sitting down on the grass with her back turned to him.

Gabriel sat behind her as his glowing hands slipped through her clothes and skin to the core of her abilities. This was the process of training that had been helping Leila. He had placed a barrier around the strongest of her abilities to keep her more intact until she learned to control them. Now, he lessened the barrier so more of her abilities were either stronger or became more precise. It had been working so far, and it gave her enough of an edge to be somewhat lethal in battle if she ever needed to use her powers.

"You found him, didn't you?" Gabriel asked in a low tone.

"He won't come back with me until he sees that i've changed like he did," Leila spoke just above a whisper, saddened at how things played out, "He's so different now... It's like he's become one of them, but you and him are the only ones who matter to me anymore. If he hates me like the others do...I couldn't bear it."

"He doesn't hate you," Gabriel continued to ease the barrier off of her core, "See it more like a kick in the ovaries that you need to accept the others."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:28 pm
Klaus turned to Garreth. "I can smell Rose on you." He stated Garreth nodded.
"What did she offer you?" Klaus asked this time. But Garreth shook his head. He couldn't say. Not with Leila around. It would destroy any progress she'd make. "Hold her." Klaus commanded pushed Naomi into Garreth's arms. Naomi was trembling. Was she afraid of Damien that much?

"Little sister." Klaus said crouching in front of you. "Things have not been easy. But it is only because you didn't make it easy for yourself. But that is the past. If you are truly willing to change, then, come back with me and I will organize a meeting with the twins. If you are not serious about this then I will know. If you are then things will go well. I will talk to the twins. We can find neutral ground to talk. Three days. I will give you that long to think it over." He gently pet her head and after retrieving Naomi took to the skies. He prayed that Damien wasn't following. Prayed he didn't come to get Naomi. Ellyoen would kill Klaus if Damien got a hold of Naomi while she was still afraid of him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:25 pm
"Acceptance," Leila spoke as Klaus left, not even willing to hear what she wanted to say, "Gabriel, I'm going to accept them for what they are. If I want to be a better person, I must learn to forgive those who have not accepted me. We'll go to Klaus', but I will go with an open heart."

"Hold still, i'm almost done," Gabriel slowly pulled his hands out of her back, "There, now you can fly."

"I have legs to walk and run," Leila fixed her hair where Klaus had messed it up, "That's all I need."

"So you're not going to learn to be like Rose, Rein, and Klaus?" Gabriel asked, a little concerned, "You know how they'll react."

"Damien did not say for me to fall to my knees and beg for forgiveness from them, nor did he say that I needed to say yes to everytime they tell me to be like them," Leila pointed out, a smile on her lips, "He's right, I need to forgive all that they've done and move on with my life. I cannot change them and I don't want to."

Gabriel was concerned that maybe this isn't what Klaus was expecting, but at least it was a start. At least Leila seemed to be in better spirits. He followed her back to where Garreth was at, Gabriel a little surprised that the angel was sticking with them for so long. He glanced at Leila, it'd probably be good for her to hook up with someone to get some tension out, but he wouldn't bring up the subject.

"To Klaus'," Leila said simply as she checked her pack to make sure everything was still there, "If this is what it takes to get Damien back, then so be it."

"Well isn't he the lucky brother," Gabriel commented, questioning whether or not Leila would do the same for him if the roles were switched, "Anyways, we should just head out, it won't take us long to get back there. Why don't you try out flying?"

Leila pointed to her running shoes, "Perfectly good feet."

She casually began to walk towards Klaus' as Gabriel took to the skies.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:41 pm
Naomi sat staring at the ground. Her mind in turmoil. She wanted to cry but couldn't. She felt numb. He didn't come for her. Daddy said she was Damien's favourite. Why didn't he come for her? Did he have another? Or was he so wrapped up in his life that he forgot her? Naomi didn't know. All she knew was she had to train to get stronger. Get stronger and find out why.

"Again!" Naomi cried bleeding from her lip. Klaus frowned. He didn't like the fire in her eyes. But she wanted to train. . . finally. So he trained her. He taught her everything he knew about demon combat and Weeping Angel combat. He taught her how to send creatures with time energy to the battery, and how to heal herself to look perfect again. It seemed like they'd trained for hours when Leila showed up with Gabriel and Garreth. Klaus went to greet them without telling Naomi to stand at ease and she hit him hard sending him flying. "Don't turn your back from me!" She called. Klaus stood.
"One moment guys." He said with a grin and rushed at Naomi. Each held there own until Naomi hit Klaus just right sending him on his butt. "And that, is how you beat a thousand year old wuss." Naomi purred dusting her hands. "Hey Gabriel!" Naomi purred feeling so much better. "Back again?"
Klaus sat up rubbing places that hurt. "Okay I did not teach you that one!" He growled staggering to stand.
"You're just old." Naomi teased.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:53 pm
Leila didn't pay that much attention as she remained outside, looking around the territory grounds. She could sense a protective barrier over a large parameter. Possibly to keep Damien away from Naomi, or vice versa. There were a few other subtle differences she noticed that seemed a little off, but if this is what Klaus wanted in a home then it's his house. Leila turned back to see Klaus get nailed to the ground yet again by Naomi. Her half-sister was like her, a half-breed, but she had more interest in their angelic mother's side. Besides being born from a similar parent and looking somewhat alike, that was the only two things they had in common. But also, their affiliation to Damien was similar. Leila could still sense the bond between Naomi and Damien even though they were miles and miles apart.

"Well we all know why we're here," Gabriel answered, motioning towards Leila, "A certain someone here has found Damien and his request for her is to prove to him that she's changed."

"See, when you say it that way, you make it sound like it's the last thing I want to do," Leila commented as she loosely crossed her arms, "But that's not either here or there, is it?"

Gabriel helped Klaus back onto his feet, "Well, where's Ezra and your kids at?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:20 pm
"Down for their naps." Klaus replied accepting the help his brother offered. Naomi stood tense at the mention of Damien then abruptly turned and left stalking into the house. Klaus opened his mouth but closed it again. Nothing he could say would help the young girl with her hurting heart.

Rose and Rein arrived at the same time. Both with their partners. Rose breezed by first giving a wink to Garreth who scowled. And Rein and his mate followed after. The twins played subtle pranks on each other as they moved to their elder sibling just like old times. "All we need is the chosen one and Naomi and it'll be a reunion." Rein chuckled darkly. But Rose slapped him upside the head.
"Hold your tongue." Rose hissed darkly. "Lest I cut it out!"
"Over my dead body!" Keira growled looking like she was about to drop any minute.
"Yeah, I'd like to see you try it preggers." Rose replied but her mate put a hand over her mouth.
"Enough darling." He said in a smooth toe curling voice. "We are here for peace not war." Rose melted smiling sappily at her mate
"Yeah I know." She purred. "So lets get this party started then."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:41 pm
It seemed like they all had their own families at this point. Not that Leila was jealous, in fact she relished in the freedom she held, but it was still at the back of her mind nagging her that her younger siblings now had families. The last thing she wanted was a kid, but... Leila pushed it back as she followed them inside with Gabriel following close behind her.

"Keep staring and you make their bellies pop," Gabriel reminded Leila, joking of course.

Leila turned her gaze away from the swollen, ugly bellies. Just the thought of carrying a parasite inside of her made her cringe in disgust. However, she also noticed Naomi's reaction at the mention of Damien. Leila felt proud that she had found the brother she had lost long ago, so why would Naomi feel hurt? She shrugged anyways at the thought. It was said Naomi was fated for Damien back then, maybe things would be different now.

"Klaus, since you invited Leila, myself, and Garreth here, you know why everyone is here," Gabriel spoke up for Leila, "You all knew where Damien was, but kept it from Leila for obvious reasons."

"Basically it's just time to let bygones be bygones," Leila was getting tired of acting like this was a family reunion, "Whatever happened before is in the past. I know i'm not the first person any of you want to see, but we can just have a quiet form of peace without some of us running for our lives."

"This is Damien's request," Gabriel added, glancing at Leila as her eyes gave away the pride she felt for her other brother, "I think the rest is more than explainable."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:53 pm
Rose frowned. She wasn't pregnant. She was yet to beget a child. Much to her dismay. "I hid it by father's request. I don't know about Rein-"
"Mother said to protect Naomi." Rein said simply. "Damien at the time was a threat. I don't know if he is now but we'll have to see."
Klaus just shook his head. "am I the only sibling who didn't know where he was?" He growled.
"Pretty much yeah." Rose said after sharing a look with Rein. So he wasn't mummy's favoured after all. Interesting.
"Never the less." Rein continued. "I do have a feeling, Naomi is upset about recent events." Klaus frowned. How did they know?
"More over. I have long accepted that you were. . . weird Leila. I do not plan on making you see different. Lest you think to try and behead me. I-"
"Rose. Stop that." Her mate growled. Rose waved her hand.
"Yeah I know I'm working on it." Rose said.
Rein frowned. "When did that happen sister?" he growled. Rose gave him a smirk and he laughed. "Never mind. Anyway, I have no problems with you. Just your blantant use and inability to control your powers. Have someone. . . qualified to train you and beat me and Rose in a fight and I will accept that you are your own person with your own choices and leave it at that." He sounded so much like Demi. "Not that a ignorant half breed like you could ever surpass me-"
"Rein!" Keira growled stamping his foot. "Play nice!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:08 pm
"Well believe it or not, Gabriel has been helping me," Leila stated sharply and motioned towards Gabriel, who seemed a bit embaressed that she put him on the spot, "And he's an Arch Angel, a full breed, and possibly able to send you all back in time if he so choose."

"But I won't," Gabriel smiled as he held the urge to cover Leila's mouth, "I have been helping her, so there's no worry about her not being able to control her powers."

"And Rose, I'm not going to rekindle the fights we've had about your feelings about my decision. Like I have stated before, I'm here to let bygones be bygones. I want Damien back and I'm willing to do what it takes to make things right," Leila added, getting irritated that all of them keep looking down on her still even if she found someone to help her without prejudice.

This is why she wanted Damien back. He always chose her side when no one else would. She appreciated everything Gabriel has done for her, but she could see that he didn't want to be tied down to her any longer. For that, it was her fault. She had placed Damien on a pedestal that no one could move. Leila uncrossed her arms as she sighed, it felt this meeting was for nothing and that this was all just, yet another, big mistake on her part.

"Look, I have no desire to be strong, powerful, or whatever. Gabriel is helping me control what little abilities that I have. If that's not good enough for you guys then I don't know how to please you," Leila, tired from traveling and being berated by these people were getting to her.

"Damien," a sultry voice echoed as the young man sat on his throne of bones, "Seeing that woman has tormented you. She is your sister you spoke of."

Damien didn't respond as he rested his head on his hand, his eyes closed. He merely shrugged as the woman stood in front of him. She then sighed softly as she added, "I only question your actions when I feel that you are wrong, and I do not feel that way now. You asked her to do a feat she may not be able to accomplish."

"It's the only way," Damien finally responded, his voice husky from years of maturity and wisdom he had sought out, "The others will not abandon her because her ways, only if she hurts them and she has yet to hurt any of them. I have faith in my eldest brother to risk trusting her because of her similarities to our birth mother."

The woman listened and nodded as he had finished. She bent over and kissed his forehead, "I have faith in you, my love, that you have asked her to do the impossible with a possible outcome."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:21 pm
Rein and Rose sighed. "Whatever." They said shrugging.
"Are we done?" Rose asked with a frown. Now that she thought about it, she felt like hell. "Oh yes. Naomi!" The girl surprisingly came when called. "Here's a little something for you." Rose smiled tenderly kissing Naomi's head. "To fix your hiccups I've seen you having." She gave her sister a hug. "When you're ready to learn more come find me. Or Rein we'll be happy to teach you."
Naomi felt a warmth run through her. It soothed the ache she felt. "Thank you big sister." She said smiling. She turned and grinned at Leila giving her a wave. "I'm off to go for my walk!" She bellowed. "Don't wait up Crow!"
"Stay in the wards!" Klaus growled.
Rein frowned waiting until the girl was far out of ear shot. "She won't like it if he comes back Leila. Are you willing to gain the hatred of one sibling just for the redemption of others? She has her full power, it is refined and controlled. Kudos Klaus. So how long will it take for her to find out he abandoned her completely hm? I suspect mother will not like it if her heir is as batshit as she is."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:28 pm
"I've dealt with all of you hating me before, so what's one more?" Leila shrugged, no longer interested in this meeting, "This is a bust. I don't know what else I seriously have to do to make you guys just tolerate me when I've broken my a** to tolerate you."

Leila left with no intention on coming back. She would change herself in a different way that meant at least a little bit of positive feedback from other people. Gabriel sighed as she he watched Leila leave before turning to the others, "Look, she's trying. I honestly don't want to get involved, but she showed up, I've been helping her, but it's like you guys don't even want to just forgive her. But i'm not getting any more involved besides saying that and helping Leila from here. See you guys later."

Gabriel gave a quick wave before turning and leaving as well. He was getting tired of having to explain to both parties. This had to be Ellyone's genes in all of them, stubborn and stupid in too many ways.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:57 am
"It's like they don't know us at all brother!" Rose whined to Rein. "If she did she would have known we have already have forgiven her."

"You two will never change." Klaus growled leaving to follow Leila. He was sick and tired of both parties acting like the victim. All were sour and annoyed in one form or another. Ellyone tried with Leila. Maybe a bit too hard but she tried. Leila kept rejecting it. And the twins? They just liked to be annoying. "Klaus. Naomi's gone." Ezra's voice echoed pulling him out of his musings.
"What?!" He asked stunned.
"She's gone after Damien. She. . . she want's to kill him."
"S**t!" Klaus hissed. "Mum's gonna kill me."

Naomi hadn't bothered to pack food. She could live without it. She'd sucked enough time energy from Klaus to power her body for years. She also took some from Rose and Rein. When Rose touched her and restored her full power she almost moaned with glee feeling whole again. Her mother's voice sounded in her head warning her against her actions but Naomi didn't care. She was so angry and upset and hurt that Damien hadn't rushed to her like they said he would. That she thought maybe her family had lied to her all these years. Maybe Damien was the one dead. But she had to find out. And she unlike the other's had basic mind reading. Emotions and surface thoughts only though. Leila knew where Damien was and Naomi knew it now too. It didn't take her as long as she thought. To find the cave so she ducked into a town and stole a cloak to mask her scent before pushing into the cave her beautiful green eyes were determined. Though she was powerful like her mother, she didn't have the turning to stone for protection ability. If Damien decided to hurt her. She only had a shield. If he got through that she was screwed.
She got closer scenting him and nearly swooned. She'd forgotten how nice he smelt. No! She was here for something else! She couldn't get distracted. A hand grabbed her and she turned noticing a weeping angel staring at her with concern on it's stone face. Instead of explaining she drained it of it's energy and power leaving rubble behind as she stalked deeper into the cave. Into hell. The new hell Damien had created. Maybe her scent didn't carry as far to him since he was here? No! Stop it! She took a breath and regained the killing intent she had before she left. She wanted so badly to know why he didn't come for her! Why he chose his mother over her safety! And why he didn't search for her ever! What- She scented it then. Another female scent and she growled low. Jealousy flared and now her intent grew stronger. Someone was touching what was hers!!!  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games