Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:07 pm
Conrad froze. His mind clouded. He didn't need to sleep right then because he felt it. "Pain." He whispered. Such horrific pain it brought him to his knees. His daughter was grieving. Calling out for him. But he couldn't leave his wife. He couldn't. He heard a thump. His child had followed. How the hell had she gotten to the deep dark jungles of Africa in four hours? The thought came to him them. Asha. He'd forgotten Female born vampires could trace.

"This is as far as I dare go." Asha told Emma and her pack. "Good luck."
Marcus had held up Emma best he could. Emma had lost control of her car when the pain of losing Liam hit her. They'd nearly crashed into the ocean had Asha not have cooked herself to get to them.
Marcus carried Emma who directed him to the secret passage that lead to the room Conrad and the other two were in. Conrad was the first to see them. "Father I'm lost." Emma sobbed.
"We've been keeping it reigned in best we could sir." Simon said to Conrad who'd after ushering Anya to a room to rest had greeted his child and her pack. "I'm not sure how long we can keep it under control."
"I know." Conrad replied. "I know my little girl. It's okay." He pulled Emma into his arms. "Is he dead?" Conrad asked.
"No. They left each other. Adele has taken over looking after the twins. She looks very spry for an eighty year old." He commented.
"Yes. She's one of the few werewolves who live past fifty. I'll bet she's aging down back to when she was strongest." He shook his head. "That's not important. Marcus, Simon you two do that thing we talked about while I take my child somewhere to vent."
Simon and Marcus nodded grabbing Oscar and throwing him in a room. "Should we tell him the secret?" Simon asked.
"Maybe later. He needs to sleep. And Emma needs to let it out." Marcus replied tiredly. "We'll get Asha to bring the twins once Emma's sane enough again to not be a danger around them."  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:13 pm
Anya listened from a nearby room. The two henchmen that followed Emma's shadow had entered the room Oscar had already resided in and began murmuring. What secret were they speaking of? She didn't trust them, but she was in no position to say otherwise. Anya took off her robe and slid beneath the sheets. This modern decorations disgusted her. There was no ornate decorations or anything that gave off a family crest or pride in ancestry. In any case, her dreams would give her solace as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Liam located his sources from all over the globe. Nowhere to be found, they said. This was untrue. There were only so much land that those blood-suckers could travel to. The thought of Emma flashed in his mind. They were still mates afterall, he still had an active link to her location at all times. He didn't need his pack. He knew exactly where to look. Adele was only a false locator, someone to send him somewhere else. Liam closed his eyes as he focused on Emma's scent and presence. It was faint, but it was still something he could follow.

Leaving his pack to remain where they were, Liam decided to take matters into his own hands and find the ones he wanted to kill.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:27 pm
It was only temporary. The place they were in. Until they could find somewhere safer. Or wait until Liam had calmed. Conrad kept his child close. "Ssh Koeri it's okay." He whispered to her as she sobbed. She must have remembered Liam. This soul shattering pain she vented to her father was enough to make him want to weep too. But he had to be strong for her. Had to prepare for the fact that Liam might not be far behind.

Emma could feel him still. He was coming for her. . . no. Not her. Her father. Her friends. How could she protect them? She didn't know. She needed to protect them somehow.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:36 pm
Across an entire continent, but he would bide his time. Liam made plenty of traveling time by keeping his pace. He'd like a day go by before he would make his final approach. For now, he wanted all those blood suckers to wallow in their fear and he would make sure no one got in his way of finishing this. He still loved Emma, she was the mother of his children and the reason he was going to kill Anya, Oscar, and go to war with her father because they allowed her to get hurt.

The sun began to set. He took a room at a local hotel somewhere in the Philippines to sleep for the night and plan his attack whenever he woke.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:30 pm
She needed to through him off. That's what she'd do. "How far away is Russia?" She asked Conrad.

The question threw him. What the hell did she want with Russia? "Uh. nine hour flight-"

"Cool see you later!" She rushed from the hideout to an escape pod that was not used for Conrad's escape and set it too the castle in Russia. She left her pack in the dust. This was where it all came down. She had to make Liam understand. Conrad didn't let her get hurt. Nor did Anya. She wanted him to channel all his rage to Oscar. Conrad tried to help. It was no use. She ran out on her own.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:17 pm
The Philippines were warm, but not what he would want to live in. Liam took a cheap flight to Russia, he scented Emma's scent up there. He didn't know if Conrad or the others were there, but it was a shot. Besides, he could at least try to make Emma see reason and back him up. He backed her up so many times that it only seemed fair that she backed him for once.

Anya woke as if she had slept on a rock. Her back was stiff, her jaw was sore, and it felt as if she had a black eye. Picking herself up, Anya ran her fingers through her hair and sat at the edge of the bed. She got off the bed and left the bedroom to look around.

"You look rough."

She didn't have to turn to know that it was Oscar. Emma's scent was in the air. Whether or not it was recent she couldn't tell. Anya turned to Oscar, "When did Emma get here?"

"She came and went," Oscar lit a cigarette, "As she always does."

Anya touched her throat. She was dying for a drink from any blood. Her eyes scanned Oscar as she narrowed her gaze, "Why did you do it, Oscar? What made you lose your pride and commit such an act? Have you no shame?"

"It's a new type of living," he shrugged as he approached her, "I see things from a different view."

She didn't say anything as she went to the kitchen to see a large bottle of blood in the cooler. Anya, with great restraint, poured it into a wine glass to sip though she wanted to guzzle it down.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:32 pm
Emma sat in the old long abandoned palace of Moscow. No. She'd been wrong. They'd come to hurt her. They were going to enslave her. Oscar. . . Oscar would have loved to have her under foot. It would have given him great joy to torture her and her babies. She was glad Liam had them. He'd protect them from Oscar. Yes. She remembered everything. Remembered the look in Oscar's eye at the thought. The smug look as he tried to steal her father's hard earned Kingdom. She heard the stories.

"Ma'am?" An older woman asked with a smile. Seemed Liam hadn't gotten all the wolves. The woman had scented Emma and followed her. Watching Emma break in easily to the old Tzar's residence and decided to look after her. "I told you call me Emma."
"Emma." The woman smiled. Less crows feet were around her eyes than when Emma had first met the woman. "Would you like something to eat? Drink? A blanket perhaps?"
"No." Emma replied. "Just set up the master bedroom. I have a feeling Master Liam will come wanting to do that. Thank you." She hoped he would notice. She still wore the ring.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:57 pm
Liam landed in some outskirt country village in Russia. This place had a stink to it, kind of reminded him the stench Anya had. Maybe this was her home village. It was doubtful that bloodsucker had any family he could kill, but he knew where to look if she ever ran off again. Liam decided to hitch a ride to St. Petersburg where Emma's scent was the strongest.

It didn't take him long to find the abandoned palace where the last Tsar and his family resided. Liam walked in on his own, following Emma's scent until he saw her figure in the distance, "You should have joined me, Emma. I swore to your father that I would have gone to war with him if you were hurt, and I mean to keep my promise. Anya and Oscar betrayed me once again. I want blood, Emma."

"How's your husband?" Oscar walked with Anya to the kitchen.

"Oscar..you're upset about Emma more than you think," Anya continued to sip her wine as she sat on the bar stool, "You still care about her."

"That time has come and gone," Oscar glared slightly at Anya as he dropped his cigarette in her wine glass, causing her to pour herself a new glass of blood, "She wants Liam, she wants us dead, and before the day is done she'll get her way."

"Don't think like that," Anya trailed a finger on the edge of her glass, "You know she'll try and talk him out of it."

"It won't work," Oscar sighed, "I killed his entire pack, killed half of your husband's court, and I would do it all over again."

"Don't say things like that," Anya stood up, "Just..just stop talking please, you're giving me a headache."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:19 pm
"I wanted too." Emma replied. "But when I think about the things Anya and I have done together, how much I owe my father. I couldn't. My father saved me countless times from Henry. Anya too. She's saved me from Oscar too." Emma finally turned her head to look at him. "I love you, so much. The thought of losing you kills me inside. But the thought of losing my dad, my only link to who I am. Who I want to be. It kills me more. And when you speak of killing him. Part of me wishes I never woke up after that fall from the stairs that day. Do you remember that day? I fell to my death after Oscar ran. Only two people stayed by my side. My father, and you. Anya only came back because she felt guilty." She stood up and slowly walked to Liam. "I am on your side Liam. But I am on my father's side too. I want him to live. I want him to be happy with Anya. Do whatever the hell you want to Oscar." She bared herself to her husband. "Just please, for me and I'll never ever ask for anything again, please let Anya and my father live. You can maul. Hurt Anya leave her how she left me. But don't kill her."

Conrad returned scratching his head. "Well that was really, weird even for Emma's standards." He commented having come in at the end of the conversation even though he'd heard the whole thing anyway. "Uh. . . Emma's gone to Russia."  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:32 pm
Both Anya and Oscar looked to each other. Anya took a long gulp of her blood before asking Oscar in her village's dialect of Russian, "Things are different there. Both Liam and Emma are not safe if they're in the country side, but they'll be safe in the larger cities."

"The rules are different there," Oscar responded in the same dialect, "I have a station that-"

"Silence," Anya spoke in English, "She has her own reasons to speak with Liam there, but her safety is my only concern."

"So, Connie," Oscar smirked over to Conrad, "Anya was just saying how she wants all those babies of yours. Why don't you go pork her up?"

Dying in embarrassment of hearing Oscar's statement would've happened if she weren't already dead. Anya hid her face in shame as she glared hard at the floor, "You don't have to talk like that around me..."

"She had her share in this," Liam argued, "Oscar will die. And there will be a war with Conrad. There is nothing holding me back from this. If you choose to stand with your father, I will still honor you as my mate in the end. It would make me more proud if you stood by my said. But, you are your own Alpha as well, you did not have the 'luxury' of losing your entire pack in one single swoop with your back turned."

He gently caressed Emma's cheek, "I love you. I'm willing to do anything to keep you and our children safe, Emma."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:48 pm
Conrad sighed and calmly walked up to Oscar. Then punched him in the face. "Do not speak to myself or my wife like that. Urchin." He turned to Anya and kissed her head. "Come love, let me show you around." Oh he knew Russian very well. But Emma could look after herself.

Emma sighed. "I stand by you in all things but this Liam." Emma replied. "Conrad lost all hold over my safety when you married me. It's your fault I was hurt. Not his." She stood back. "Or do you forget the honour and protect part of the vows people take hm? The handing of the bride to the husband? My father's duty now is to his wife's safety." She gave a growl and started pacing. "This wasn't how I wanted this to go." She ran her fingers through her hair. She hated it here. There was no body of liquid to lay over. No sun or grass to run in. "Liam please." She pleaded trying not to cry. "Let my father and Anya live. Or. . . Let me hurt them at least since it was initially me they betrayed."  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:58 pm
"You have no part of this," Liam stated, "And I did not marry a weak woman. You can stand your own ground. None of this is my fault. It is not your place to attack my enemies."

He hated this cold air. No wonder blood suckers liked this place. Liam then took a step back, "I can't sense Anya or Oscar here. If you will not help me kill them, then I have no other option then to look for them elsewhere. I will honor my marriage with you by not attacking your father. But, I will not agree to any type of peace just yet until the other blood suckers are dead."

Anya spoke to Oscar in the same dialect only known to those who grew up in the village and those taught one-on-one. It was a language that was only known to the village that anyone outside would've gotten confused with the syllables and the other pronunciations. Just like the other Cyrillic languages, it was quite a puzzle.

"You can't run off again," Anya spoke over her shoulder, "You will die if you do not stay with us."

She followed Conrad as he showed her around. The rest of the modern decor appalled her. Anya missed the ominous looking decorations of his castle, but she understood that this place was a safe necessary.

"I hope we do not have to stay long," Anya looked to Conrad.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:20 pm
Emma's body language changed. Her anger boiled. "Weak?" She asked through clenched teeth. "Not your place?" She felt that familiar rage bubble. "If you kill Anya, Conrad will kill you. And he is older, and Stronger than you. No meaning to belittle you. But that is the truth of the matter. And I will not be apart of a Shakespeare play!" She felt her skin crawl and swore under her breath. "It would be wise to seek shelter elsewhere husband. For I fear you will be hurt my hands again if I cannot gain control of myself."

"Oh darling, don't do that face." Conrad whined a little. "I hate that face. It's only for a little while being here. I promise. Once our pod has cooled down, you and I can go to Italy. We can take our place with the Novra. Oscar is the last of his kingdom. I still have mine. With you by my side. We'll be able to stop Liam if he tries anything. You'll like Italy. It's more romantic in the night than the day."  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:33 pm
"Again? I was never hurt in the first place and it wouldn't happen. Unlike your father, I'm actually older and stronger than you," Liam pointed out, "Stay here if you want, but i'm going to finish my task with or without you."

Liam shrugged, turned, and then left. It was obvious Emma would not be supporting him anytime soon. He didn't say a word as he slammed the door shut with ease before taking a cab back to the outskirt of the city. If he was going to search the globe for Anya and Oscar, it would have to be fast.

"We can't keep running forever," Anya gently took hold of Conrad, "At least I don't want to."

"Still have more people than you do, Connie," Oscar bellowed as he took a whole bottle of blood before guzzling it down.

The taste was different now that he desired vampire blood, but it still felt nice going down his throat. He followed the couple to the next room, "So, going to use me as bait to lure the damn mutt? Or have Emma tear me limb from limb to calm the dog."

"You surely are worried about her," Anya smiled softly, "Admit it, Oscar, you're still in love with her."

Oscar scoffed before leaving without saying a word.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:46 pm
Emma put a hand to her mouth to stop herself from reminding him of the punishment she gave him before they knew she was pregnant. Instead she pulled on her clothes and returned to the pod back to the estate. It took longer than expected. Though she cried the whole time. She knew her father could feel it. But she let it happen. When she emerged from her pod at the safe house she went straight to them. She was still in tears.

"Dalim?" Conrad frowned at Emma. She looked so different. She scented. "Emma? Emma what are you doing?" He pulled Anya behind him. Emma hand brought out her claws.

"I'm sorry father." She sobbed. "It's the only way to make him stop." She didn't want to do it. "Please. . . Please forgive me." She let the rage take over. They didn't stand a chance.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games