Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at the guilty expression that crossed Loki’s face. Listening to him, he gave a small nod. “Just don’t use too much for things like this Loki…..not when we have other concerns at the moment.” He said. Smiling when Loki stepped into the shower with him, he closed his eyes, head dropping forward for a moment as he enjoyed the water. “It’s amazing how good a simple shower can feel sometimes.” He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:56 pm
MDaylus

"There was nothing that concerned me more than your safety." Loki pouted as he was scolded. He smiled however when Tony spoke about how amazing a simple shower felt. He couldn't agree more about it. "What do we have planned for the day? Bruce I know would like to explore the gone along with my magic. We have the jammer finished even if it is not quite perfect." loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony thought about arguing over Loki’s words, but he decided not to, knowing he probably wouldn’t sway the god. Humming in thought at the question, Tony looked to the ceiling. “Other than Bruce’s tests…..I need to make some updates on the suit and I think I have a meeting in the afternoon……I don’t think there is anything else. So you can entertain yourself how you’d like. If you come to the meeting though, I could show you how to work the computer and leave you in my office and we could go out for dinner afterward.” He said, looking to Loki to see if he had any opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:45 pm
MDaylus

"A meeting, what about?" Loki questioned quite surprised about it. He knew that now he had given Tony alltongue that he was no longer necessary for translating but he was quite happy to go with Tony if he'd let him. Being told he could go but would be sitting in the office. "I would be happy to have dinner with you." loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little shrug. “Something about expanding into a new country or something. It’s just debating over numbers and strategies, nothing interesting, but I’m supposed to be there all the same.” He mumbled, starting to wash his hair. Smiling at Loki’s agreement to go to dinner, he closed his eyes. “And if you’d like, I can take you to Time Square after. No one should come to New York and not visit.”  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit perplexed by Tony's words. He knew the man wasn't trying to take over a country but saying he was expanding into a new country made it seem otherwise. Loki determined that he needed to be better understand business before he could help out. "Time square." Loki questioned. A location obviously but one he knew nothing about, more research. "I believe I would like that." Loki smiled and set to washing himself. He knew how he was to spend his extra time now.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s confusion. “You’ll see soon enough.” He promised. “It’s kind of hard to describe why it’s so important to visit until you see.” He said lightly. Plus he wanted to be able to walk down the street with Loki and not fear a flock of paparazzi descending on them, and that was one place where there would be a smaller chance of that happening. Watching Loki fondly, he smiled. “One day I’m going to take you somewhere I know you’ll hate just to see your reaction.” He smirked. “You put too much faith in me.” He added. Of course he’d never really upset or harm Loki, but he was curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked perplexed when Tony said that he would see soon enough. He nodded when the man said that it was hard to describe why it was so important. "What?" Loki questioned perplexed. "Why would you do something like that. I believe you have seen the look of upset on my face many times recently. Especially around Thor and half of his warriors, Odin even." Loki chuckled. Even though they weren't pleasant things it was amusing now to think back on it. "Perhaps I do but I think its well placed."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s words. “Well if it’s the same expression you give Thor when he’s being stupid, it might be worth it.” He chuckled. “I so wish I had a picture of that face you make.” He continued, clearly amused by the image floating around in his head. Feeling his muscles loosening under the hot water, Tony allowed himself to slowly pop a few joints, letting out a satisfied noise as things began to feel better.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:58 am
MDaylus

Chuckling he shook his head at Tony's words, he didn't know if his expression was the same. "Get JARVIS to tape it next time." Loki stated. He relaxed as Tony did reveling in the warmth of the shower and considered just stepping into the next time he was forced into his Jotun form. It seemed the easiest way to warm up. "That sounded wonderful." Loki chuckled again when Tony popped his joints.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a crooked smile at Loki's statement. "When I confront you with that video, you better not get mad at me." Tony replied. Hearing the god's next words, Tony gave a small chuckle. "It felt wonderful." He replied. "Unfortunately I'm not all long and flexible like you are." He smirked, poking the god's hip. Beginning to wash himself, he hummed a song absentmindedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked when Tony said that he wasn't allowed to get mad when he was confronted with the video. "Of course not." Loki chuckled softly. "A lot of training when I was young help accentuate it." Loki gasped as he as poked in the hip. He finished washing himself and moved to leave the shower.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed at Loki’s words. “I can imagine. But you were also born with the body type for it too.” He said. Smirking as Loki moved to get out of the shower, he took the opportunity to grope his @ss, only giving him a pleased smirk afterward.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:22 pm
MDaylus

"Perhaps but I could have wasted it eating as Thor does." Loki chuckled knowing he would never eat as much as the blond. He jumped a bit in surprise when Tony grabbed his a** on the way out of the shower. Turning around he smiled and shook his head at the pleased look on the man's face. "Hurry up or I might leave you." Loki taunted.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at the head shake, pleased that Loki took his behavior in stride. Hearing his words, he gave a little pout. “Or I could just pull you back into this shower….or coax you.” he smirked, purposely taking his time in finishing up. He was just in the mood to be stubborn today. So he was going to play around a bit.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games