Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:03 pm
Francis couldn't get over the way her eyes looked at him. Such love and affection and for what? This man who barely stands on his own two feet? He kissed her hand before pulling her into an embrace. "Je t'aime." He said quietly, not wanting to ever let go.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:06 pm
Lucia blushed giving a little noise when he pulled her into his arms. She knew he had some self esteem issues. She could smell it on him. And she wanted him to forever know he need not have them. That she would be there for him. Love him, comfort him. And be his nurse when he was sick. "I love you so much." She whispered in return.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:30 pm
Francis noticed her reaction and sniffed her hair, enjoying its scent more than normal. He stroked her back gently, because he knew she would always take his pain away. Any problem he had vanished with her entrance. How was that possible? "You're mine, mon cher. For eternity."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:34 pm
Lucia smiled softly. "Yes, as you are mine for eternity." She replied holding him tight to her. He took her pain as she did for him. She snuggled against him smiling happily. She wanted none but him. Her ear was over his heart and she smiled more. Her cheeks pinkened a little. Her hands didn't move just hugged him. She gave a yawn and without even meaning to went to sleep on him, in his arms.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:19 pm
Francis blinked, noticing his girl asleep in his arms. But, he wouldn't stop her. The sound of his heart had brought her into a snooze, so why cut it off? He laid back, taking her with him, onto the bed. "Sleep well, ma cher." He whispered as she dozed, feeling not inclined whatsoever to do so himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:02 pm
Lucia woke when he moved. A tiny gasp escaping her lip. She didn't move in an inch though just hugged him tighter. "Mi amore that scared me~!" She whispered snuggling against him more. "I also have to tell you," She sounded very reluctant to tell him. "The nurse said no sex for two weeks until we're sure you're better."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:43 pm
Francis laid where he was, eyes wide. "W-What do you mean, no sex??" He asked, his voice raising in tone a bit from surprise. How could they expect him to not make sweet love to the girl of his dreams because of a fever? This was outrage! "Darleeng, weel you please fetch zhe nurse for moi?" He was going to give her a stern talking to. It was his body, he'd do whatever he pleased with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:49 pm
Lucia sat up not expecting him to react this way at all. Of course she expected him to say no to that and toss her on her back and go for it to make a point. "She just doesn't want you over working yourself." Lucia mewed trying to calm him down. "She's worried that you'll make the chest infection worse. She wants you to rest." However she noticed the look on his face. How could she calm him? "Okay." She replied getting off the bed and started toward the door. Was he really going to send her across the school grounds for the nurse? Did he not remember last time they had that much distance between them?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 pm
Then, Francis calmed himself. "Non. Darleeng, stay weeth me." He stood and, wobbly at first, walked up behind her, pulling her once again into his arms. "I can reseest, eef zat means easing your worries." He said quietly, nuzzling at her cheek and neck. "I'll do whatever makes you 'appy."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:00 pm
His touch, his lips. Ah~ Lucia was heating up. She turned in his arms helping him with his balance. "It's not what I want." She whispered in his ear as he rubbed his face in her neck and on her cheek. "I personally would start up on Wednesday. But she said it was a chest infection." Her lips brushed on his shoulder. "Come back to bed," She ran her hands up and down his back her heart thumped against his chest before she helped him back to bed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:13 pm
Francis smiled, letting her take him back to bed. "Yes, ma'am." He said with a sigh. So, until Wednesday he would wait. That was reasonable enough. "I love you so much, mon amour." He purred, pulling her into bed with him with the sole intention to cuddle.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:18 pm
Lucia smiled and tucked him in. "I love you too Mi amore." She whispered in his ear gently biting his lob. "I'll be back I have to go to the bathroom." She pressed a kiss to his forehead then walked calmly to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later she emerged and walking just a tiny bit funny crawled onto the bed and to his side ear over his heart. "Don't over react like that my darling. I'm sure she was just concerned for your health as am I."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:28 pm
Francis looked a bit at Lucy, noticing her movements and lifting her head with two fingers on her chin. "I'm nozhing to worry for, mon cher. But, eef I'm correct, you 'ave been a naughty leetle girl again.~" This was just a hunch, and he was probably wrong, but he stroked his own hair softly to try and ease any awkwardness he might have thrown into the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:30 pm
"Maybe a tiny bit." Lucia replied nibbling her lip being all cute and adorable in her expressions to him so he wouldn't be too mad she did it without him. Of course it was the first time so this "again" business really confused her. Again? How had she been naughty again?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:38 pm
"First you taunt me weeth zhe way you walk, and now I mees out on zhe fun.~ No fair~" Francis said playfully, kissing her cheek. "Whatever floats your boat, ma Cherie."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games