Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:36 pm
SubonicXP
"Sabrina isn't that bad. Sure, she is creepy. But do you ever seen anyone messing with her? Heck, I don't think anyone in Saffron City is ballsy enough to have speak ill of her. You see what happened to that one gym..." Sub said in reply to the conversation between Freth and Aile. It wasn't too much longer before they had arrived at a house in the north side of Saffron City. On the outside it seemed pretty normal, looked almost like all the other homes here. Without delay Sub immediately rang the doorbell and awaited for it to be answered.

"Blissey!" A Pokemon chimed as the door opened. "May we come in?" Sub asked the pink creature who simply nodded and moved out of the way for them to enter. "You see how perfect and shiny that doorbell was? I think I even saw Spinarak webs on it. It's almost like people just walk in." Sub commented as he entered the living room of the home, which was a short walk away from the door.

"Is your trainer home?" He asked the Pokemon who tilted its head confused for a while, but soon realized what the man said and ran off. The home was cozy, clean, nice furniture. It looked liked someone rather wealthy lived here. There was even a giant Snorlax plushie in the corner of the room, must have came from Johto.
"Somehow, I've a feeling I've seen this place before," Sol commented, seeing the Snorlax plushie take up a corner of the room, "At least, that plush looks like it was bought with money meant for safekeeping."

Cera, on the other hand, hugged her tail in an attempt to avoid tackling the huge plush. Amaranth just gave the Mew an odd glance in return, wondering why she looked so antsy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:04 pm
It wasn't long before their host would arrive, at least, they assumed the person coming down the stairs was their lost. "Hey guys!" A person looking identical to Sub cheered as they arrived in the living room. "...really? You just can't resist, can you?" The real Sub said with a sigh. The 'fake' Sub copied what he said, almost at the same time as he said it. "Please, stop." The person mimicked him once again.

"Let's battle! If there is one thing I love it's battling! That and Karen." Fake Sub cheered as he took a Pokeball out and twirled it around his finger, the man running out of the house and into the street as he awaited an opponent. "...yeah, I forgot to warn you guys about this one. Someone go battle her...him...it..." He grunted. "I really can't handle them sometimes."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:53 pm
Quietly slipping into the room without question, Reno hoped that taking advantage of the fact he had just completed his Gym challenge here would keep his presence secretive. Deciding this plan was likely to fail, Reno blurted out with, "What are we doin' here? I'm pretty sure that my challenge didn't gather that much of a crowd, but eh."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:26 pm
Somewhere in Snagem HQ, a group of two four people, three rather familiar and the fourth rather new, were hiding from the cold of winter. The Jellicent hybrid and his lover were bundled up in warm blankets in their nest, watching movies with hot cocoa, the Fairy knight hybrid trained with his wooden key in the Super Training Room, keeping himself warm through diligent exercise. The fourth, the ordinary human girl, was cuddled up with her electric gerbil, dreaming of bigger things and warmer days than now.

All in all, all were relatively enjoying the current quiet, though most were beginning to wonder where everyone had gone, themselves included.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:46 pm
Several days later Sub would return to HQ in Lumiose City. He had retrieved the converter from the HQ in Mt. Silver and he had gotten a little gift from a friend of his. Everything was coming together for their plan to shut down that power plant and find where those 'super suits' or whatever they are called, are being produced.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:58 pm
"Well, those were an interesting few days." Sol commented, coming down into the HQ himself alongside Amaranth and Cera. Though, the two were rather silent for now.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:51 am
Odd stood in the Super Training Room in Snagem's newest HQ, his body refusing to do as he bid. He couldn't phase, he couldn't cast an illusion. He couldn't even communicate with his partner anymore.

Despite all the training he had put into his channeling abilities, it seemed that the artifact forged for him had used up the last of it's power. It seemed to have not been forged from his own energy but had relied upon an external source which seemed to have dried up at last. The longer he tried to force those old abilities to work, the less likely it seemed and the more desperate he became to reclaim those abilities.

"Laaaaaamp...." Adagio asked from the corner, watching patiently as she tossed a small ball of fire back and forth between her arms, seemingly amused by Odd's struggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:30 pm
Darksol88
"Well, those were an interesting few days." Sol commented, coming down into the HQ himself alongside Amaranth and Cera. Though, the two were rather silent for now.

"To say the least." Sub mumbled in response to Sol. "Didn't realize a Ditto could be so...deadly."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:46 pm
SubonicXP
"To say the least." Sub mumbled in response to Sol. "Didn't realize a Ditto could be so...deadly."
"I've only heard of Ditto with such skill in rumors. It's more than a little rare for one to be able to transform almost instantly," Sol remarked, "I'm amazed it didn't decide to transform into anything it deemed more appropriate for the situation."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:49 pm
Darksol88
SubonicXP
"I've only heard of Ditto with such skill in rumors. It's more than a little rare for one to be able to transform almost instantly," Sol remarked, "I'm amazed it didn't decide to transform into anything it deemed more appropriate for the situation."

"Probably could." Sub admitted. "For a Ditto to be able to transform perfectly into the enemy within seconds of seeing them is simply astounding. I guess there is always something out there to take you by surprise."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:01 pm
SubonicXP
"Probably could." Sub admitted. "For a Ditto to be able to transform perfectly into the enemy within seconds of seeing them is simply astounding. I guess there is always something out there to take you by surprise."
"May be an idea for the future," Sol mused, "In any case, I suppose we've got other orders of business at this point."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:16 pm
Darksol88
SubonicXP
"May be an idea for the future," Sol mused, "In any case, I suppose we've got other orders of business at this point."

"Ah, yes. All this talk about a rapist goo distracted me." Sub said with a laugh. "We need to get our little makeshift teleporter ready. Care to aid me?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:41 pm
SubonicXP
"Ah, yes. All this talk about a rapist goo distracted me." Sub said with a laugh. "We need to get our little makeshift teleporter ready. Care to aid me?"
"If I can. We should be of some help." Sol answered, looking to Amaranth and Cera. The two hadn't gone anywhere yet, so the more help, the better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 pm
Darksol88
"If I can. We should be of some help." Sol answered, looking to Amaranth and Cera. The two hadn't gone anywhere yet, so the more help, the better.

"Excellent, let's get started." With that Sub spun on his heal and made his way for the elevator to go play MacGyver.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:48 pm
"...why did Sub pick this city? Why did Sub pick this city? Did I ask why Sub picked this city?"

For the past few days, I was continuing to scour the city for the likes of the rest of the team. "Blast it, I already spent a year looking for Tails...just why."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games