Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:13 pm
JoyRose
william-tyler
Meanwhile, Will was getting his children to settle down after receiving all of them gifts when he noticed Rock and Jinxi walking by. "Greetings, Jinxi," Will said, "My name is William-Tyler. And these 20, 000 children you see running about, they're mine."

Jinxi looked at the enormous crowd of children with awe. "How in the world do you keep track of them all? How do you know one hasn't wandered off?" This wasn't meant as a criticism but a genuine question, have babysat kids (and Trixi) in the past.

"It isn't easy. But, the kids look out for each other and with so many people here, the kids are entertained. Besides, Terry's mansion has lots of things to do and in certain areas. So in this area, its no trouble. My castle is much bigger than this and when a kid wanders off like a goat, I just let them. Sometimes the best teaching tool is to let them learn on their own. Luckily, the kids have already learned that by wandering too far can make them feel bad and that they are on their own. They also know that they are responsible for their own actions. Plus there is a school in Nalith that keeps the kids all together during certain times of the day so I have no worries. Keeping track of em isn't easy, but making sure they are all accounted for is."

One of the kids, the one named Ken Bogard wandered into the room and said, "Hi! I'm Ken."

"Speaking of," Will said, "This here boy who said hi to you is one of my sons."

Ken's hair was as red as magma, his eyes were a stunning blue like Will's were, but his clothes were in shades of green and that wasn't just because it was Christmas either.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:02 pm
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
Meanwhile, Will was getting his children to settle down after receiving all of them gifts when he noticed Rock and Jinxi walking by. "Greetings, Jinxi," Will said, "My name is William-Tyler. And these 20, 000 children you see running about, they're mine."

Jinxi looked at the enormous crowd of children with awe. "How in the world do you keep track of them all? How do you know one hasn't wandered off?" This wasn't meant as a criticism but a genuine question, have babysat kids (and Trixi) in the past.

"It isn't easy. But, the kids look out for each other and with so many people here, the kids are entertained. Besides, Terry's mansion has lots of things to do and in certain areas. So in this area, its no trouble. My castle is much bigger than this and when a kid wanders off like a goat, I just let them. Sometimes the best teaching tool is to let them learn on their own. Luckily, the kids have already learned that by wandering too far can make them feel bad and that they are on their own. They also know that they are responsible for their own actions. Plus there is a school in Nalith that keeps the kids all together during certain times of the day so I have no worries. Keeping track of em isn't easy, but making sure they are all accounted for is."

One of the kids, the one named Ken Bogard wandered into the room and said, "Hi! I'm Ken."

Ken's hair was as red as magma, his eyes were a stunning blue like Will's were, but his clothes were in shades of green and that wasn't just because it was Christmas either.

Jinxi nodded in understanding. Then she turned at Ken's greeting. "Hi there! I'm Jinxi, which you probably already know if you attended our wedding a while ago." She smiled a bit self-deprecatingly. Then she added, "So how old are you?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:32 pm
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler

Jinxi nodded in understanding. Then she turned at Ken's greeting. "Hi there! I'm Jinxi, which you probably already know if you attended our wedding a while ago." She smiled a bit self-deprecatingly. Then she added, "So how old are you?"

"Yep, I was there at the wedding. That android was quite scary, to be honest. Oh, I am 13."

(If we base this on actual earth year, then Ken, Kaiser, and Ryu Bogard would be 13. It really is hard to keep track. See, when I was 14, in June, I had 5 kids, then 2 weeks later, I had adopted 2, then 2 weeks after that, I had one, then from that point, I kept having 3 until I had 60 every two weeks. Once I had my first 60, then my first woman named Latoya Marie Ciel left me and called me a freak not accepting that I was from another race. Then her sister, Lita became my wife when I was 18, and I had 60 all at once. Ken's dad was Latoya. Lita agreed with her sister that I was a freak and was killed for trying to divorce me. Hence the vow you make at the wedding. Anyone who tries to break it dies. Then, I dated Corrine and had another 3 before having another 1000 like 2 weeks later. I was sent to the sexual galaxy to give birth safely to that many kids at once. Then Corrine left for awhile, and I assumed she had died, but it was her parents restricting her from seeing me because her parents thought I was a freak. That's when I met Lust and I had to take a special test to be certain that I was worthy of being with her. It was to be sure that I wasn't like the other guys that was just after her beauty and that I was sincere. I moved to Nalith when I passed the test and from then, I had the rest of the children to total 20,000. A lot of my children don't even have names that I am aware of. The first 60 have names, and the second 60 have names, but after that...having so many kids...I was holding a contest of sorts to come up with names for my kids. Its difficult coming up with 20,000 names without duplicating 1 of them.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm
william-tyler
"Yep, I was there at the wedding. That android was quite scary, to be honest. Oh, I am 13."

(If we base this on actual earth year, then Ken, Kaiser, and Ryu Bogard would be 13. It really is hard to keep track. See, when I was 14, in June, I had 5 kids, then 2 weeks later, I had adopted 2, then 2 weeks after that, I had one, then from that point, I kept having 3 until I had 60 every two weeks. Once I had my first 60, then my first woman named Latoya Marie Ciel left me and called me a freak not accepting that I was from another race. Then her sister, Lita became my wife when I was 18, and I had 60 all at once. Ken's dad was Latoya. Lita agreed with her sister that I was a freak and was killed for trying to divorce me. Hence the vow you make at the wedding. Anyone who tries to break it dies. Then, I dated Corrine and had another 3 before having another 1000 like 2 weeks later. I was sent to the sexual galaxy to give birth safely to that many kids at once. Then Corrine left for awhile, and I assumed she had died, but it was her parents restricting her from seeing me because her parents thought I was a freak. That's when I met Lust and I had to take a special test to be certain that I was worthy of being with her. It was to be sure that I wasn't like the other guys that was just after her beauty and that I was sincere. I moved to Nalith when I passed the test and from then, I had the rest of the children to total 20,000. A lot of my children don't even have names that I am aware of. The first 60 have names, and the second 60 have names, but after that...having so many kids...I was holding a contest of sorts to come up with names for my kids. Its difficult coming up with 20,000 names without duplicating 1 of them.)

(That's when you start using two-part names like Mary Sue so you can have Mary Sue and Mary Rose and Mary Jane and each girl has her own name combo.)

Jinxi smiled and said, "I guess the android would have frightened me more if I hadn't had Rock by my side and Dee close by. Well, it's very nice to meet you, Ken."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:38 pm
JoyRose
william-tyler

(That's when you start using two-part names like Mary Sue so you can have Mary Sue and Mary Rose and Mary Jane and each girl has her own name combo.)

Jinxi smiled and said, "I guess the android would have frightened me more if I hadn't had Rock by my side and Dee close by. Well, it's very nice to meet you, Ken."

(A lot of my kids are sons, which makes it tough to pair name em, but the suggestion is there.)

"A pleasure to meet you too. Weren't you with a monkey earlier? She's cute."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:50 am
JoyRose
empress dee
Once Dee saw Trixi was done with her half, Dee then showed Trixi with how to make dough using the wheat seeds, the milk, and the eggs. Once the dough had been made, it was time to make the banana cream. A true test for Trixi because Dee recalled just how many bananas the monkey stuffed into her face when harvesting the bananas. a

Dee used the remainder of the milk and a select few bunches of bananas and showed Trixi how to really whip the milk and banana mixture into cream. She then put the cream spoonful by spoonful onto the dough and folded the dough over while the oven had been pre-heating.

Luckily Trixi had stuffed so MANY bananas into her face that the cream was safe, at least for a little while. She was a quick study at cooking (when not eating) and soon cookies were baking and cooling (and being eaten surreptitiously).

Once enough cookies were baked and not eaten, Dee sealed them within a treasure chest and then stuffed the treasure chest into a bag. Then Dee said, "Lets get some more milk from them cows so that the drinks can be given to the officers during the case we are going to solve."

Leading Trixi back to the summer room where the cows were mooing happily, Dee said, "All right we milk the cows. I get this side and you get the other."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:37 pm
william-tyler
(A lot of my kids are sons, which makes it tough to pair name em, but the suggestion is there.)

(Billy Joe and Christopher Robin carry it nicely - can be done!)

Jinxi laughed in genuine amusement. "Trixi isn't exactly a monkey, though she does share some traits with that race. But yes, she's my best friend. I think she went off to make cookies with Dee."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:40 pm
empress dee
Once enough cookies were baked and not eaten, Dee sealed them within a treasure chest and then stuffed the treasure chest into a bag. Then Dee said, "Lets get some more milk from them cows so that the drinks can be given to the officers during the case we are going to solve."

Leading Trixi back to the summer room where the cows were mooing happily, Dee said, "All right we milk the cows. I get this side and you get the other."

Trixi looked a bit doubtfully at the cow's udder. Then, watching Dee for direction, she approached it and grasped a teat, squeezing a bit too hard and making cow protest. (I don't know if this means the cow simply mooed or became a bit physical in her protest - you decide)

As soon as Trixi realized her mistake, she apologized and tried again more gently, working out exactly the amount of pressure needed to succeed.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:55 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi looked a bit doubtfully at the cow's udder. Then, watching Dee for direction, she approached it and grasped a teat, squeezing a bit too hard and making cow protest. (I don't know if this means the cow simply mooed or became a bit physical in her protest - you decide)

As soon as Trixi realized her mistake, she apologized and tried again more gently, working out exactly the amount of pressure needed to succeed.

When the cow protested, the cow mooed, but then farted. (the pull my finger gag, lol) Dee took out a machine that applies the proper pressure to milk the cows so that it feels like a massage rather than pull my finger. The cow that Trixi was milking sneezed from the sweet smell of bananas, but since all animals can understand one another, the cow said clearly, "Excuse me. Banana smells make me sneeze. And pardon me for the bad gas earlier, but you pulled too hard earlier, Trixi."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:54 pm
empress dee
When the cow protested, the cow mooed, but then farted. (the pull my finger gag, lol) Dee took out a machine that applies the proper pressure to milk the cows so that it feels like a massage rather than pull my finger. The cow that Trixi was milking sneezed from the sweet smell of bananas, but since all animals can understand one another, the cow said clearly, "Excuse me. Banana smells make me sneeze. And pardon me for the bad gas earlier, but you pulled too hard earlier, Trixi."

Trixi couldn't help but giggle, but said, "Sorry I can't do anything about the banana smell, but I'll do better with the squeezing. How's this?"

Although Trixi's technique (either with practice or Dee's machine) improved, there was an ominous rumbling from a ways off, even in a clear sky.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:07 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi couldn't help but giggle, but said, "Sorry I can't do anything about the banana smell, but I'll do better with the squeezing. How's this?"

Although Trixi's technique (either with practice or Dee's machine) improved, there was an ominous rumbling from a ways off, even in a clear sky.

Dee sighed, she knew what that rumbling was, and it was not good. A terrifying storm was approaching and if they did not hurry, they would be caught in it. Thankfully, Will was there to help keep an eye on everyone if the power went out, as well as Rock.

She finished milking her set of cows and came up with 12 bottles of milk. "We best hurry. There is a storm approaching Southtown and remember, we gotta still go out and we might have to face that storm. Murder cases cannot wait too long."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:03 am
Meanwhile, Andy had heard the rumbling sound in the distance, and rushed outside to see if his hunch was correct. Dee would have thought a thunderstorm, which would be common. But, this, this was not that type of a rumble. Sure enough, what he saw was not thunderclouds, but smoke coming from Mount Orochi.

"This cannot be,"he thought, "Iori is here today, and yet, Mount Orochi looks like its going to blow without his consent!"

Shouting at the top of his lungs, Andy said, "Everyone must evacuate now! Get to Azeroth hurry! Mount Orochi is going to blow and this entire land is in danger!"

Andy took Mai's hand, who had been holding Lemnear. Andy was holding his son in his other arm. Then he raced to his car, made sure that his family was in there safely and headed towards Azeroth as fast as his car could take him.  

BogardAndy

william-tyler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:32 pm
JoyRose
william-tyler

(Billy Joe and Christopher Robin carry it nicely - can be done!)

Jinxi laughed in genuine amusement. "Trixi isn't exactly a monkey, though she does share some traits with that race. But yes, she's my best friend. I think she went off to make cookies with Dee."

The rumbling in the background, followed by Andy's warning was enough to get Will saying, "Jinxi, Rock, we all have to do as Andy says. Since Ma is busy doing something else, which I believe she is downstairs otherwise she would have made the announcement, we should follow orders. I am going to head back to Enthera for my safe hideout you two are welcome to join me if you wish. I have no desire to put my family at risk by taking them to Azeroth. That place is for the strong only."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:14 pm
BogardAndy
Meanwhile, Andy had heard the rumbling sound in the distance, and rushed outside to see if his hunch was correct. Dee would have thought a thunderstorm, which would be common. But, this, this was not that type of a rumble. Sure enough, what he saw was not thunderclouds, but smoke coming from Mount Orochi.

"This cannot be,"he thought, "Iori is here today, and yet, Mount Orochi looks like its going to blow without his consent!"

Shouting at the top of his lungs, Andy said, "Everyone must evacuate now! Get to Azeroth hurry! Mount Orochi is going to blow and this entire land is in danger!"

Andy took Mai's hand, who had been holding Lemnear. Andy was holding his son in his other arm. Then he raced to his car, made sure that his family was in there safely and headed towards Azeroth as fast as his car could take him.

william-tyler
The rumbling in the background, followed by Andy's warning was enough to get Will saying, "Jinxi, Rock, we all have to do as Andy says. Since Ma is busy doing something else, which I believe she is downstairs otherwise she would have made the announcement, we should follow orders. I am going to head back to Enthera for my safe hideout you two are welcome to join me if you wish. I have no desire to put my family at risk by taking them to Azeroth. That place is for the strong only."

Jinxi looked questioningly at Rock, willing to take her cue from him since he knew the areas better than she did. She trusted Dee would look to Trixi's safety and spared only the slightest worry for her friend.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:15 pm
empress dee
Dee sighed, she knew what that rumbling was, and it was not good. A terrifying storm was approaching and if they did not hurry, they would be caught in it. Thankfully, Will was there to help keep an eye on everyone if the power went out, as well as Rock.

She finished milking her set of cows and came up with 12 bottles of milk. "We best hurry. There is a storm approaching Southtown and remember, we gotta still go out and we might have to face that storm. Murder cases cannot wait too long."

Trixi nodded, gathering what she could carry of the milk. "Coming now now!" she assured Dee.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games