Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:05 pm
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Park ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ I want to help you...❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya tilted her head as she looked at the man before her. He seemed very sad about something. She blinks as he asks her the question and she looks at him thoughtfully before leaning in to give him a hug, "I suppose something was telling me to take a walk." She smiles, wanting to help somehow. It clicked in her mind as she smiles and straightens up. Handing him the umbrella, she takes a deep breath and begins her song. Her voice fills the area around the two of them, almost as if to blanket Leon with warmth, wanting to fill his sadness with strength. Her tennyo song would be the calm to the storm in his eyes.

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:24 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

His eyes widened as he felt her arms wrapping around him, the sudden embrace surprising the man of despondency. After being handed the umbrella Leon looks at it a little confused before looking at Priya with that same look. What was the maiden up to? Her lovely voice soon filled the air with a certain presence and the emotions behind her words walked through the air of the park and filled the young man with a certain light. By the end of her song Leon felt something that he was holding back suddenly come out and with his smile to Priya a single tear came running down his left eye. "Thank Priya. I don't know what you did just now, but thank you so much." That feeling of sorrow felt as though it worked its way out through that single tear he tried quickly wiping away in a desperate hope that Priya wouldn't have noticed; even though it would be impossible for her not to.

Company:: Priya
Clothing:: Today's outfit but no
Feeling:: Better
Condition:: Has a slight cold.
Wallet:: 1000¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:
Kirenai Yuki

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:32 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Park ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ I want to help you...❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya smiled and held her hand out, "How about we head to my house for some tea and a hot shower for you, hmm? I'll make some cookies." She didn't mention the tear she saw fall down his cheek, but she wanted to cheer him up. Her eyes were shimmering from the residual power she had just used, making them stand out alittle in the gray of the rain.

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:46 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Could there really be such a sweet woman as Priya? Gazing into her radiant eyes his soul question if this were real or a dream and yet, no matter which of the two, he was happy either way. A smile upon the young man as he reaches out to the celestial maiden's hand and as he took hold of her he lifted up and silently agreed to be take away by her. Following her steps, they left the park and now make way for shelter in Priya's home.

Exit

Company:: Priya
Clothing:: Today's outfit but no green hoodie.
Feeling:: Uplifted
Condition:: Slight cold
Wallet:: 1000¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC: I thought maybe you'd post in her home after this?
Kirenai Yuki

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:59 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

About Priya

Priya takes his hand and leads him out of the part and towards her home.

{Exits}

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:28 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:41 am
User Image
K Y G OxxC R E S T A X Exx

Money : $1,000.00 // Company : None // Mood : Chillxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

”Love is sweet, it's a treat, and whenever we both meet,”

Kygo figured it would be the perfect day to go out. After examining himself in the mirror one last time, he knew he was good to go. A baby blue tank top with white shorts were perfect for him. Slinging his hoodie on his torso, he headed out the door. The sun was poking out between clouds, the trees rustling in the wind, the nice breeze against his skin; he knew he made a great decision. Kygo didn't have a real destination in mind as he continued, clutching Mr. Sniggles tightly in his arms, he couldn't be any happier than he was. His little plush always seemed to make everything feel better.

"Where should we go today, Mr. Sniggles ?" He chuckled as he made his way down to the park. Once arriving his face lit up as he stood with his mouth agape. "This place gets more beautiful with every vist." Kygo let out another soft chuckle. After wandering around for awhile, he flopped himself down on a nearby bench.

”My life will feel complete.”

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:07 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1218 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Unemployed (for now)

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

He had been so busy unpacking his stuff for his new house the past two weeks, especially with the new studio located in the attic. Now that the place was finally set, he could finally go outside and get some fresh air. More importantly, he had composed on a new tune for his beatboxing ensemble and he was so ready to rock it. It was a shame that he had no microphone to carry, but he could manage. He counted down with each finger in his hand as the punctuation.

"And five, six, seven, eight."

His mouth was moving like a train, chopping and spitting out air with some smacking here and there. Relevantly, there was a certain rhythm that he always followed, a tempo in sync with his moving body. Chester was sooooooo getting used to that scenario in case he would end up performing as a beatboxer a lot of times. It would definitely remind him of home before moving into the city.

Mood: so ready to perform
Company: No one (for now)
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: First post here!

ll Neo ll

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:29 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Leia Noctis Ynez

❛𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝒻𝓇𝒶𝒾𝒹.. 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓎. 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒽, w𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓈, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂... 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Wary | Company: None | Wearing: Spring Wear | Currently Dating: Jaquinne Lorenzo | Cash: $1000

She paced down the streets, her mind still clouded with horror she felt from the harassment she received from a few weeks back. She played hermit for the past few weeks, unwilling to pick up any calls, not even calls from Jaquinne. She received letters and phone calls from the hospital asking her whereabouts, why she failed to attend work for so long and it had only stopped when she sent in a letter of absence. She tried attending work the next day but every body contact made her flinch and induced fear within her fragile mind. She felt bad for not picking up Jaquinne's calls, especially after he spend most of his time ensuring the safety of her house and her well-being. He was so careful with her and it made her feel horrible, as if she were troubling him. Her heart can only handle so much, after all.

Today, she finally stepped out from the confinements of her stone house but only to places with a huge crowd. She walked as fast as she could, her claws were extended out of her sheer nervousness. She picked up her pace as she walked down the streets in her housing district. The walkways of Doux was a little darker compared to the rest of the housing districts in Soleil. Her fingers trembled, features and lips pale. Long story short, she looked horrible. She slowed down in her footsteps once she reached the park, she crossed her arms to hide the hideous claws protruding from her fingertips. She received awkward stares and the woman quickly walked away, avoiding any sort of interaction as much as possible. A man bumped into her shortly after. He apologized but what's left of the colour on her pale features drained almost in an instant. A large built, not muscular but not fat either. A white polo tee, a bald head. He looked surprised with a tinge of worry upon his face once he took notice of her panicked state.

"D-..Don't touch me-..!" the angel hissed, her sclera turning fully black the moment she lashed out at him. Horror dawned upon her features once she realized she had inflicted an injury on him. He cussed under his breath, calling her a mad woman before he proceeded to walk away. She quickly left the scene, away from the stares she's been receiving from the small crowd that witnessed the situation. She heaved a frustrated sigh. It was a rare sight to see the angel lose her patience but at this point, she could care less. She didn't even understand why she came out to start with. She sat down by a bench, her eyes brimming with tears as she tried desperately to keep them from falling.

She should just go home. The last thing she wants to do is to harm another passer by.

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Basket Case Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Indifferent. ⟡ Company: Strangers ⟡ Location: Park.

The brunette had been sitting at a more isolated spot with a good view of the people around her. She was doing some practice sketching, trying to draw moving subjects and see how well she could. At times, even use her powers to draw out some color to store for a future project.

Her attention shifted to the crowd gathering around a young male, from the sounds of it, he was performing? It sounded quite interesting, the sounds he made were faint from the place she was seated at, but she could tell it was good. Standing up and dusting the bottom of her pants, she brushed her hair lightly and headed out to be a part of the crowd and listen to him.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c: I'm sorry about the short post >o<

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image

He was so in sync with the moment, definitely feeling proud of himself even with the small crowd that had gathered in front of him. By the time he was done, there was an applause, and Chester grinned as he bowed. "Thank you! Thank you! I'm all glad that you came here to watch me perform. I may do another trick in a random place, so just wait and see!" And then, there was another applause.

But his orange eyes focused on a girl among the crowd. He jogged off the platform and approached her with a friendly smile. "May I know your name, miss?"

Mood: proud of himself, and also friendly
Company: a girl (Lisa), aside from the crowd
OOC:

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:36 am
User Image
K Y G OxxC R E S T A X Exx

Money : $1,000.00 // Company : None // Mood : Chillxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

”Love is sweet, it's a treat, and whenever we both meet,”

Kygo enjoyed the sound of the wind and the rustling of the trees on his day out. It was peaceful, just soaking in the sun's rays when it would poke out from behind the clouds. Sitting on the bench, he'd play with his plush cat, holding it close against him from time to time. A childish smile was graved on his face the more he played with his plush.

Not far from him, he saw a young lady, "She looks sad, why don't we go cheer her up ?" He said silently to the cat as he stood to his feet. Carefully approaching the woman, he slowly reached his hand out to her, "Hey Miss ? Are you OK ?" Kygo asked her in a soft tone. He didn't want to spook her or upset her more. He never liked seeing others down, it was a gross feeling for him. Continuing to reach his hand out to her, he gently placed it on her shoulder. Kygo was silent as he waited for the young woman's response. He hoped he wasn't making her uncomfortable by touching her, thus he slowly removed his hand. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to touch you."

”My life will feel complete.”

Lyeisander

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:16 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Leia Noctis Ynez

❛𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝒻𝓇𝒶𝒾𝒹.. 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓎. 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒽, w𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓈, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂... 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Wary | Company: A stranger | Wearing: Spring Wear | Currently Dating: Jaquinne Lorenzo | Cash: $1000

Deep breaths. Breathe in, breathe out. She'd be fine. No, she's perfectly fine as long as they stop sending their gaze her way. She felt so violated, so irritated. It felt vile. Who knew she'd wound up being so traumatized even by the tiniest details. Their gaze, the way their eyes flickered for a short moment, the way their brows furrowed once they took notice of her.. strange appearance. Black sclera and a violet pupil while her left eye remains well hidden beneath her eye patch. Her claws were black, the smooth surface of her claws glimmered in an eerie manner. Long story short, it was discomforting to look at. She heaved a sigh, deciding to just head on home for the day. This wasn't helping her one bit, not even the slightest bit. Just as she was about to push herself up, she noticed someone approaching. Her gaze shot upwards almost immediately, noticing a man with sapphire locks of hair and a pair of violet irises that matched her left eye. Her gaze trailed downwards, noticing the blue cat plush he held in his hands. An eyepatch. He asked if she was alright but the woman didn't respond. In fact, she stared at his extended hand warily, afraid that he might harm her. But she wasn't as afraid as before. There was something strangely calming about this man.

He looked.. kind. He felt kind.

"I-.." she felt his hand upon her shoulder and she flinched ever so slightly, almost as if she was afraid to be hit. There were scars on her, a small scratch on her cheek from incidents she didn't want to remember. She could heal her scars but somehow, she couldn't bring herself to heal this one. It was terrifying. She didn't want to look at it. She didn't want to face her fears. She wanted to forget. Forget it even existed. She looked towards the man once more as he apologized for touching her. Ynez shook her head and lowered her gaze. 'Ynez..?' Zariel's worried tone of voice rang in her mind and the angel quickly reassured her. She returned her gaze once he removed his hand, this time, a soft smile upon her features though it appeared to be a little.. forced.

"No, it's alright. I'm alright.. I didn't mean to cause you trouble. Thank you. You're very kind."

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Basket Case Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Excited, surprised.⟡ Company: Strangers ⟡ Location: Park.

The girl was quite excited to say the least, using her phone to capture pictures of the crowd and the performer up ahead. She didn't mean to be disrespectful if it was that way, she simply liked how the procession was going on and warned to capture a part of it. She might have had a little struggle to hold on to her sketchbook through it though, although it was all worth it as long as she didn't drop her phone.

Putting her phone away when the small show ended, slipping it to her pocket and watched as the crowd started to disperse, with the exception of a few who wanted to know the male a little better. As much as she wouldn't mind some interaction, she was also quite a shy person at the same time so it was about time she took her leave, until she noticed him heading her way. A little startled surely enough, she took a moment to process what was going on before a slightly embarrassed flush crossed her cheeks as she rubbed the back of her head.
"My name is Lisa, nice to meet you..." she started off, "You were great out there.. Um, what was your name..if you don't mind?" she asked with a slight smile.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:35 pm
User Image

It seemed that his voice startled her, hence the slight flush coating her cheeks. But still, he got the answer he was looking for when the girl mentioned her name. He smiled warmly at her as he extended his hand, planning to give her the introductory handshake. "And call me Chester, just one of the newcomers in the city. Glad to know that you like my talent." He was happy to see that Lisa was impressed by his performance. "So, are you a long-time resident of the city? Or are you also new to the place as well? Maybe we should go somewhere else to know more about each other while filling our stomachs. I'm actually hungry." His stomach growled to proved his point and he laughed sheepishly.

Mood: friendly, curious, also hungry
Company: Lisa
OOC: I slept. XD

ll Neo ll

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games