Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Ominous Knight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:12 pm
My name's Dan and i'm from Pennsylvania. I like to play the marketplace and home some day to get an angelic scarf.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:43 pm
my name is rcdesign the r stands for rudy
29 year old

and i mostly play the market for fun  

The 2nd Hand Depot

That one night

Tipsy Grabber

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:42 pm
well my real name is Paul i live rigth now in tijauna mexico but spend half my time or more in san diego california working and going to scholl ( well im going back next semester )
im 19 years old
and i love to make gold xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:49 pm
hi!
my name leah,i live in the va newport news
i have been on gaia for 1years and a half
my passion is playing games and the marketplace^_^  

i S A K U i

DarkMagician26

Romantic Lover

8,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:41 pm
My real name is Chris, I'm out here in Austin,TX. I've been a member of Gaia for 8 months. My goal is to get as much as I can for every item I sell in the marketplace.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:57 am
I'd rather not disclose my real name, but if you want to call me by a name, you can call me Vannessa.

I live in New England, and have been on Gaia for a little over two months, and have just recently started looking at the marketplace. ^-^  

Rose of Pluto

Luna Hazuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:30 pm
Um Hi, I'm Christina, I'm 16 and I live in toronto, I've been on gaia for almost a year now. and I don't really have much of a goal, I just enjoy vending and trying out new items on my avvie. I go to an art hight school for visual arts and hope to get a career someday in design, gaia is just a tool for me to express myself  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:47 pm
hey every one, um.. my name is Juan i live in Florida. i play the market and try to find good deals, I have been on for almost a year now and all i really wanted was a Dark Halo, it hard to get because so many kool things come out and since i can't donate to gaia yet i have to save up and buy it from the market place xd and i just want to make my avi really kool  

Rsoldier

ladyleopard11

6,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:52 pm
Hi All smile My name is Lori, I'm 28, and I live in the great state of New Jersey! I'm working on 3 avvies that I want, and I'm just going a little at a time.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:50 am
Alright I'm not telling you my real name sorry lads but its one of my rules you can call me Magpyr or Magpie, its one of my nicknames but don't call me MAGGIE!!!! evil .....I am 20 and a resident student of NUIM (for those of you that don't what that means it stands for National University of Ireland Maynooth).... I love marketplace because I love shopping for stuff in general (I was an ebay addict... now in recovery lol lol ). I joined Gaia in december i think and I was introduced to it by a friend... actually a couple of people but never mind....well I think that serves as an intro... laters all  

Magpyr

Winter Warrior

28,950 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • ...to every story! 25
  • Monster Hunter 100

~NaughtyNurse~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:56 pm
Hello, I'm ~NaughtyNurse~ (Sabrina).
I'm in my teens currently. I attend NDHS. Which is an acronim(sp?) for my schools name.

-I usually go to the market place to sell my daily chance winnings and other tidbits of things. I don't often purchase things there unless they are donation items. I have a very hard time selling my donations items. I'm clingy to them xp Depends. Some I wont get rid of because of memories they bring. Of friends that are gone or friends that I don't hear from much. I just could not dishonor them by selling the gifts they gave me.

-I'm a Canadian^^ Woo Canada. Hate the winters though. I'm very happy here. It's calm and peaceful. Don't really know what else to put here for my background...You want to know anything just PM and ask or leave a comment on my profile.

-I tend to go randomly and want to buy BIG priced items. Right now I'm working on getting either the Staff of Angels or the Demonic Pitchfork. I'm just going to get my gold up to 250k and see what I want then.

-I've been on gaia for more than a year now. (With another account as my starting one) I joined December 18th 2005 with my account known as diesarina. I have others.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:16 pm
Hello, I'm Jahloveangel. I'm 18 and live in Ohio. Currently, I use the marketplace to sell off extra items, though I occasionally find something I can make a profit off of when I resell it. Once February's donation items inflate a bit, I'll be selling those and some sealed letters. I'm working towards my dream avi right now, which has a Kiki and a Staff of the Angels, so it's going to take me a long time. Oh well, I can be patient. ^^  

JahLoveAngel

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BubbIe Wrap

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:50 pm
Name: Sarina
Birthday: December 16, 1994
State: CA

hi! mrgreen Im Sarina! um...I'm not really rich right now...so im just buying really cheap collectables right now. I really want an angelic pendant!!!!! burning_eyes ...but...i have no hope...well, i just spend all my gold too often sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:54 pm
User Image User Image User Image {[ What is the air speed velocity

Howdy y'all, I'm Christina, 16, and I live in South Texas.

I have to say that while the marketplace isn't my favorite thing to do on Gaia, it's one of the funnest ways to pass time. Like today: I tekteked myself and started selling items, eventually going from 11k, to 53k, and now to about 5k. Needless to say I've had an exciting day. ;]

Anyways, my goal as of now is to get Purplemarine UpsideDown Top and Boots. While I hope to earn all the gold myself, I won't turn down random donations. But this is one Gaian you won't see begging anytime soon.

Of an unladen swallow? ]} User Image User Image User Image

Cocoa Jamboree

Skrae

Tipsy Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:18 am
Hey y'all,
I'm Jaz (good enough). I'm 18, and dependent upon whether or not school is in session determines whether I am in IL going to school or in MO at home.

The marketplace is too much fun for me....I like trying to get as much money as I can, but I'm too nice to pull items. sweatdrop
My ultimate goal is a coco kitty, and a dear friend of mine both here and in reality has been helping me whenever he can.

Off and on, I've been on Gaia for three years, with as many profiles. I always forget my passwords.... emo
The profile I have most currently is the one I plan on keeping. I discovered donation items just this year, as I was the only person in my high school that ever used Gaia, and knew next to nothing about it.
I love it here, and plan on using the marketplace until my last day here.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games