Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:07 pm
(( Wait... is this happening to Summer or Sam? Sam sort of dissapeared from Gaia so I'm not sure how well this'll work out sweatdrop ))

Juni bursts into the Hospital Wing, the double-doors violently slamming against the walls, "Bloody hell, I knew I should've turned down that teaching job. Details please, quickly quickly!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:59 pm
(It's to Sam. I haven't been posting in here because I wasn't here when it happened, but now that Sam isn't on anymore, I dont know how it will play out... suggestions?)  

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:25 pm
"Oh goodness!" Lacey screams, almost falling off the ladder and dropping the potion. "Head Nurse!!! This student fainted and I- I don't know what to give her! I gave her Wiggenweld potion, but it just made it worse!" Lacey was completely in hysterics. "I'm Lacey, the new nurse, by the way," she says, after calming down a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image Oshen walks into the Hospital wing discreatly and notices there is a spill and a few things to be dusted. "Accio Mop" Oshen wishpered, and he began to mop up whatever potion may have been dropped. "Hospital wing is very big" Oshen whispered to himself, as he accioed the mop away after cleaning the mess up. "Accio Rag" Oshen conjured the rag to begin dusting the window sill all the while being very very quiet to not disturb the young masters and mistress here in the Hospital Wing.  

Oshenukhar

Nn_nevershoutnever_nN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:18 pm
After Oshen walked out, Kurt came in to see if anything was needed by the masters, or if the place was dirty. After a quick inspection of the place, Kurt spotted a small corner of dust and other magical gunk. "Accio broom" she said quietly, so she wouldn't make the masters aware of her presence. She silently sweeped up the dust and got rid of the magical spills. When everything was gone and the place was spotless to the naked eye, she took the broom and trash to empty and left the Hospital Wing to throw away the trash and put away the broom.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:09 pm
Starts to head out the door. Umm i think i'll go for now!  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:39 am
*walks into the hospital with burns and cuts and bruises while holding my ribs and my left arm*
*makes it to one of the beds before i falls unconscious *

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:12 pm
"Oh dear!" Lacey exclaims. "Um... well he's unconscious so....." she stops. She runs to the student and checks for broken bones. "Tergeo!" she says, and the cuts clean themselves. "Er... Vulnera Sanentur!" she casts, and the cuts heal. "Now what about these burns?"  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:29 am
*wakes up a few minutes later*
*sits up then looks around*
"sees a nurse attending to him*
*Waits for instructions from the nurse*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:25 pm
"Good, you're awake," Lacey says just a little crossly. "How did this happen?"  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:59 pm
"um failed spells in charms class" redface redface  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:14 am
*a few moments later he teleports over to a different bed and starts casting incendio on every thing his eyes rolling into the back of his head while he chants something weird in elven*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image

Walks into the Hospital Wing with James floating infornt of me with several burn marks on his back along with lots of cuts and wounds; bleeding from his chest. Looks around... Hello we need some help here. Walks over to one of the repaired beds and lays him on it. Walks over to one of the cabinets and begins to pull out some cleaning supplies. Walks back over to james and begins to cleans some of the soot off.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image
"I will try to find help" Andrew said to Kamalia as he bolted towards the matrons office "HELP, we have an injured student we need HELP!" Andrew called loudly. Hopefullybeing heard by the matron so that James can get the help he needs. All thoughts of what James was being used for floated out of his mind as he tried to save his fellow students life. "NURSE!" Andrew was shaking with fear and worry over his classmate.  

Oshenukhar

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image

Nods head at Andrew before pulling out wand and begins to say a few spells to help heal some of the minor cuts after done cleaning the soot off some. Pulls open the pouch at my hip thats hidden in my robes and pulls out a potion in a brown and silver pewter vail. Uncorks it and dabs some of it on a cloth and places it on some of the burn marks. Holds breath for a moment but lets it loose once seeing them heal. Thank Goodness for that Book. I'm so going to have to beg Katie to let me have it. Begins to work on the rest of them, sighing each time a new one heals.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff