Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:56 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:40 pm
((What level are Fuu Tei and his brothers at? Because unless they're skilled Jonins, i dout them catching Reena and holding her down(she got insane speed)))  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:15 pm
A man walked into Konoha. A indifferent look rested on his scarred face. His right sleeve was folded and pinned signifying that his arm was missing. His forehead protector had an odd disign on it, like a rock within a rock. He slowly scanned the area, looking for anyone who had noticed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:19 pm
Gaarako
*leaves ramen shop and begins to wander the streets of Konoha* 'I wonder who those people at the training grounds were...they had strange eyes. Of course who am I to talk about strange eyes. Hmpf...what the hell was that all about telling me to go back to the village. I'm not five! I am a genin for crying out loud! I am going to go back to train, but to a different area so they can't see me.'*goes back to training grounds*

Feeling bored, Mugen left the training grounds via roof tops. He then sotted the girl from earlier. Naturally, girls usually catch his attention anyways. He dropped in on her holding a paper necklace.  

KirbyHero

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100

The Jenoine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:35 pm
*as Onika was walking toward the training grounds the boy with the bag from earlier dropped in front of her holding a paper necklace* "Oh..um...hello. You were at the training grounds earlier weren't you? My name is Onika, what is yours?" said Onika, while she thought 'Wow, is he really giving me a necklace? I wonder if its safe for him to do that. If someone is watching...oh bah...no one who is looking for me knows I am in this paticular village.'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:43 am
((Whoa, this place is moving faster now,and I'm getting swamped with Classwork))

Kenji nodded and then slowly got up, feeling a little dazed still from the jutsu that Kai performed on him.

First off, Kenji just had to flex his muscles and stretch them. As like his mind, his body feels like it has been unused for days, thus the stretching and flexing. Then he did a few warm-up exercises that were practiced and used in the Ryuujin Clan, they didn't look like any other common exercise techniques. "Kai, seems like that jutsu that you used on me seems really effective."

Then Kenji started to dash around, increasing his speed each time. And, everytime he does so, he leaves a faint after-image. "Darn, need to work on that." Kenji told himself. Then, he slowed down bit by bit, then stopped to take a breather. "That was a good work out." Now, Kenji sat down, crossed legged, and then closed his eyes. He was trying to keep his mind state at neutral, for better concentration and better chakra control, another thing that he learned from the Ryuujin Clan...

After several minutes, Kenji then got up, and breathed a few small breathes then: "Ok, lets try it." Holding his right palm up, he began to focus his chakra at a focal point.

Slowly, a ball of chakra began to form, then with his will power, he changed the chakra's element from neutral blue, to lightening violet. (Like how one can change chakra to fire). The buzzing of electricity wasn't loud, but wasn't silent either. "Stage one, passed." Kenji said to himself.

Then, exerting his will even more, he forced the ball of lightening to spin in all directions. By the look on his face, he was having some difficulty, but then managed nonetheless. Breathing deeply, Kenji then said: "Stage two, passed."

Now, holding his right wrist with the left hand, Kenji then began to 'push' his chakra, changing from neutral to electricity, feeding his Rai Ryuuken. "Ahh!!!!" Kenji was feeling pain now, his control over the jutsu was on between the boundry of failure and success.

He pushed himself even more, in fact, in doing so, he activated his Ryuuringan. He was pushing himself harder... "Come on!! A little more!!!"
His eyes... something was flickering in his eyes....

(You know what's next Kai)  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:02 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Whoa, this place is moving faster now,and I'm getting swamped with Classwork))

Kenji nodded and then slowly got up, feeling a little dazed still from the jutsu that Kai performed on him.

First off, Kenji just had to flex his muscles and stretch them. As like his mind, his body feels like it has been unused for days, thus the stretching and flexing. Then he did a few warm-up exercises that were practiced and used in the Ryuujin Clan, they didn't look like any other common exercise techniques. "Kai, seems like that jutsu that you used on me seems really effective."

Then Kenji started to dash around, increasing his speed each time. And, everytime he does so, he leaves a faint after-image. "Darn, need to work on that." Kenji told himself. Then, he slowed down bit by bit, then stopped to take a breather. "That was a good work out." Now, Kenji sat down, crossed legged, and then closed his eyes. He was trying to keep his mind state at neutral, for better concentration and better chakra control, another thing that he learned from the Ryuujin Clan...

After several minutes, Kenji then got up, and breathed a few small breathes then: "Ok, lets try it." Holding his right palm up, he began to focus his chakra at a focal point.

Slowly, a ball of chakra began to form, then with his will power, he changed the chakra's element from neutral blue, to lightening violet. (Like how one can change chakra to fire). The buzzing of electricity wasn't loud, but wasn't silent either. "Stage one, passed." Kenji said to himself.

Then, exerting his will even more, he forced the ball of lightening to spin in all directions. By the look on his face, he was having some difficulty, but then managed nonetheless. Breathing deeply, Kenji then said: "Stage two, passed."

Now, holding his right wrist with the left hand, Kenji then began to 'push' his chakra, changing from neutral to electricity, feeding his Rai Ryuuken. "Ahh!!!!" Kenji was feeling pain now, his control over the jutsu was on between the boundry of failure and success.

He pushed himself even more, in fact, in doing so, he activated his Ryuuringan. He was pushing himself harder... "Come on!! A little more!!!"
His eyes... something was flickering in his eyes....

(You know what's next Kai)
Kai stood there with his arms folded. Staring at Kenji with the sharingan watching for any signs he's about to attack. "I'll give Kenji a chance to try and hit me. If he does then i'll teach him that Katon." Kai thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:36 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((What level are Fuu Tei and his brothers at? Because unless they're skilled Jonins, i dout them catching Reena and holding her down(she got insane speed)))

Daisuke is very very fast...even if fuu and company can't get her daisuke probably can. and holding her down wouldn't be a question...he'd just kill her.)  

Daisuke hakkai

Daisuke hakkai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:40 am
Daisuke followed chou to konoha and sighed as the old road became even more familiar.
'after this...i'll go back...' he sighed again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:44 am
Daisuke hakkai
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Daisuke is very very fast...even if fuu and company can't get her daisuke probably can. and holding her down wouldn't be a question...he'd just kill her.)

((d00d, she's a mid-level jonin sweatdrop ))  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:09 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Daisuke hakkai
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((d00d, she's a mid-level jonin sweatdrop ))
((You two are like a pair of ald ladies having an argument.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:52 am
((To Kai: Err, I would but, the jutsu isn't complete, and what's more, if I do attack and if I miss, there will be one hell of an explosion because this jutsu is a little unstable at the moment xd sweatdrop ))
((To Daisuke: How fast? Faster than me? xd ))

Kenji doesn't feel it, but what was flickering in his Ryuuringan eyes is the next level of his Dojutsu... but it's a flicker, as if it is trying to make up it's mind either to be permanent or to not appear yet.... it's a continues flicker, then:

"AH!!!!!!" The chakra disappated immediately and then Kenji fell to his knees, his right hand burning from the chakra, his nerves jolted due to the electrical element, and his eyes are in pain, the Ryuuringan didn't andvance.

"Stage three, still a failure." Kenji breathed out, still exhausted.  

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:32 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((To Kai: Err, I would but, the jutsu isn't complete, and what's more, if I do attack and if I miss, there will be one hell of an explosion because this jutsu is a little unstable at the moment xd sweatdrop ))

((All we can say is Daisuke is pretty darned fast. His jutsus can match your speed. eek And thats saying a lot!))
The_Last_PlainsWalker
(( Fuu Tei is a Higher level than anybody in this entire RP (Apart from the ANBU). Hei and Ra are both labeled above elite and geniuses. Dazai is 7 notchs down from Fuu. The other three people are still to be revealed (The Jounin Exam) however I will give you their names.
Asakura Yokoana (Jounin)
Kyouryoku Amatsuki (???)
Geku Chomutsubi (Jounin)
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo and Sabu both jumped at Shinji's outburst.
"What do you mean Shinji-san?" Chiyo asked before she got a rag to clean up the spilled tea.
Sabu crossed his arms. "Could you mean... Konoha's new kage?"
"No! One of Daisuke's friends. She has these really weird scrolls that do anything. And I mean anything... for the price of blood..." Shinji looked up at Chiyo. "She'll heal you. I know it."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:44 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro

Kenji doesn't feel it, but what was flickering in his Ryuuringan eyes is the next level of his Dojutsu... but it's a flicker, as if it is trying to make up it's mind either to be permanent or to not appear yet.... it's a continues flicker, then:

"AH!!!!!!" The chakra disappated immediately and then Kenji fell to his knees, his right hand burning from the chakra, his nerves jolted due to the electrical element, and his eyes are in pain, the Ryuuringan didn't andvance.

"Stage three, still a failure." Kenji breathed out, still exhausted.
"His Doujutsu seems to be changing. And his jutsu failed. He has great potential to become stronger." Kai thought to himself.  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:45 am
The_Last_PlainWalker
"My Name is Yang Tao Bakuryu and this is my twin, Yin Tao Reena, sorry if we made a disturbence, but we think our friend might be hurt, and this dipsh* wasn't telling us where he was, i was only defending myself, I didn't know he was only a genin." Bakuryu mind raced as he was speaking, Should i use it? No, the "Shadow Hopper" shouldn't be used against someone who's not an actual enemy, i don't want to kill anyone.... Dazai-san, do you not remember the Taos?" Asked Bakuryu, "we stemed from the Hyuuga and the Uchihas.((please don't burn me for this, there's a good explination.))

Reena then spoke up, "Please, can you let us find our friend, he might need medical attention, and he has a unique anattomy because of his family, you may not know how to treat him if he needs a medic."
"Ignorance!" Dazai shouted. "Don't you know any better than to attack an Uchiha survivor? Release him, Fuu, without killing him. I don't every want to see your face again. As for your friend, take him to the Konoha hospital. Tell him that Dazai sent you, as for to Taos... Give my regards." Dazai said as walked away, vanishing into darkness.
"Kai!" Fuu yelled. The knives around Reena dissipated and untwisted, resuming oxygen's normal state. Bakuryu was no longer immobilized. Everybody else had vanished in a puff of smoke.

((GALE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE ENABLE YOU'RE PMS AND SEND ME YOU'RE CHARACTER SHEET!))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games