Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:10 pm
Sasuke only said he wanted to walk his own path after his head protector became scratched like Itachi's. He realized that by killing Naruto, which he planned to do, he would end up like his brother. He also aimed the chidori at his heart -_-
No one has ever said Naruto was the fourth's son, and it's only natural to want whatever child Kyuubi is imprisoned in to be a hero, not just his own kin.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:38 pm
Hansy-Kun
Kitsune-chi
Captain Verd
Knightfourteen
True, true. There is a possibility that Naruto is the 4th's son, and I've heard that theory before from many others. Yes, I do think Naruto would still be a great Ninja without the demon, but to still have the domon is a great advantage. Also, I think it's possible to learn to use the demon's chakara. Like, Jiryia was saying something about Naruto in a not too old chapter ago about a new technique that he can only use in an emergency because he'd be unable to fight afterwards, and it's a guess of mine that it has something to do with the demon's power.

I'm kind of a fan of that theory, especially considering Naruto's name. Even though he's named after an actualy whirlpool (Uzamaki Naruto is an actualy place in Japan), I think it's pretty suspicious that his seal is a big swirly. Besides, we don't actually know the Fourth's name, so it could very well be Uzamaki.

In my opinion, there are pros and cons to that theory about yondaime being his father. Some of the Pros: Naruto realizes he has a dad and someone who cared about him and such. Cons: The sensentment towards his father for putting the Kyuubi inside of him.

Oh, and as for the "Without the Kyuubi, how strong would he be," thing? This is just a geuss, but when he was training with Jiraiya, they probably focused less on the Kyuubi's power to increase Naruto's skill without it.

That is true, but he wouldn't have even got their without Kyuubi, it saved him from Gaara, Haku, THE CLIFF, and Orochimaru

In case you're not this far in the series...

SPOILER

SPOILER

When I said "Training with Jiraiya," I'm talking about the three-year period thing.  

Kitsune-chi

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:40 pm
You know how Akatsuki are removing demons? Well Neji said he hadn't seen as much chakra in a person(Kisame) other than Naruto, So...what if Kisame had a demon in him? It could be possible seeing as how the eyes of the thing that's removing Gaara's demon has two eyes with symbols in them and the other is becoming one, just a random idea that I thought I'd throw out  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:14 pm
Koudo Eoku
You know how Akatsuki are removing demons? Well Neji said he hadn't seen as much chakra in a person(Kisame) other than Naruto, So...what if Kisame had a demon in him? It could be possible seeing as how the eyes of the thing that's removing Gaara's demon has two eyes with symbols in them and the other is becoming one, just a random idea that I thought I'd throw out
i doubt that seeing as he is a member of akitsku... if he did have a byujii inside him, then the akitsku would probably take his demon... they are reckless. remember what itachi did to kakashi?  

K1keiichikun

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:00 am
I thought that too, but that would mean that the demons would stay in their bodies. Good for Gaara, I guess ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:27 am
Holy Shamoly I just saw 257 LQ and... *spoiler ahead*

I cannot believe this!!! it seems that the new technique that Kakashi was talking about, about 10 chapters ago that is, may be the Mangekyou Sharingan or at least that is what Itachi is wondering. If this is true Ill be trippen out of my mind!!! The only thing that I would fined bad about that is that kakashi doesn't have a new different technique that we don't know about (but then agan I could be wrong and Masashi Kishimoto could just be putting us through a loop and just allowing itachi to make assumptions about Kakashi).

But alas, not everthing is going well. It seems that shark head *Kisame* wasn't the pushover I was hoping him to be cause he just rounded up Rock Lee and Neji like they were nothing (I was expecting that of TenTen stare cause it just seems that she is supposed to suck in relation to Rock Lee and Neji). I thought that they were going to have more of an impact against Kisame then they did, oh well. The fights not over yet (but according to the lead in for next week, both fights will be eek !!!!! what the heck is going to happen gonk , Dammit scream !!! Kinda makes me wish I had a time machine to find out sweatdrop

Oh for all those who have yet 257 in english here is a link to a site where thee can download it: 257 LQ by Shannaro  

Koreachess

Koreachess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:16 am
To all that it may concern (this is about the third sharingan user)

*possible spoiler, read at your own risk*

It seems that I am going to have to eat crow on this subject, cause I do not remeber Itachi telling Sasuke that there could be three who could handle the Mangekyou Sharingan (probably becasue I wanted to see the fight between naruto and Sasuke more than I cared about what the hell Itachi was saying at the time). But this thing was confirmed in that latest episode of Naruto (episode 131) and I admit that i was completly wrong (it is also in chapter 225, but like I said I was more concerned about what was happening between naruto and sasuke than what happened in sauske's past. And for all of those who are wondering, yes I am making an excuse for me being wrong so there xp ) btw I not angery just making sarcastic comments for all those who can't pick up on my sarcasim, don't worry this happens alot to me sweatdrop .

So it seems I was wrong about there being a third user and I admit it, bit I still am going to be defiant about the theory that the other Mangekyou Sharingan user is Shisui (the person that Itachi killed to get the Mangekyou Sharingan himself) cause I beleive that Itachi may have met someone who had that ability when he became an anbu (he was in anbu about 6 months, stated in chapter 222, during which he had changed according to the other members of the clan) and began his path toward the Mangekyou Sharingan. Itachi doesn't seem like the person who would do things to minipulate others (besides Sasuke that is) he just seems to be direct and deadly so I do think that all the other known Uchiha are dead (including Shisui and Obito) if either of them are the other Mangekyou sharingan user then I'll eat crow again. But if i was to take a guess at who the other Mangekyou Sharingan user is then I would conclude that that person is Obito, since i think that would be more likely than shisui, why is that? I have know Idea? I just think ist more likely that Obito was somehow saved from the collapsed cave and he trained hard and possibly killed someone who was close to him (either a caretaker or even Rin) and him getting the Mangekyou sharingan than the chance of Itachi not killing Shisui just because the way Itachi is. I also think Obito would be stronger than Itachi for 2 reasons: 1 he is older (even though that make little difference when it comes to Itachi it would be relevent to Itachi meeting another with the Mangekyou sharingan that he didn't kill, and that would be perfect for Obito cause he is suppsed to be dead). and 2: obito is mostlikely very strong because he was trained by the fourth, who was strong and who was trained by Jiraiya, who was strong and who was trained by Sarutobi, who was strong and became the third. So if you just go down the line than one could conclude that Obito could be the s**t!! By the way I just pulled the whole Obito being the third Mangekyou Sharingan user thing out of my a**, so if it is true, I will be going insane because that just seems to be a wicked turn of events, but still more likely to me than that of Itachi not killing Shisu and Shisui being the third Mangekyou Sharingan user

But one thing that still bugs me is the fact that kisame said that he has never seen anyone else besides Itachi with Sharingan eyes. So does that mean that the other Mangekyou Sharingan user is not a memebr of Akastuki? Cause he says that very exact statement (not seeing another with the sharingan besides Itachi) in chapter 142 and says that the it was the second time he's seen another sharingan user when he see Sasuke for the first time in chapter 145. So WTF is going on? did itachi kill the other Mangekyou Sharingan user or is the other User not part of Akastuki??? Ahh my head is begining to hurt, someone else can give there thought now cause my friggen head is about to burst from thinking about this eek xp

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:33 am
I just think it's funny that Itachi has bad eyesight. He should get Sharingan glasses ^^;;  

Captain Verd

nightlight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:18 am
wouldn't obito be missing an eye though? the character in the manga has 2 eyes...

also, i wonder if and how many of the other tailed demons akatsuki has their hands on already...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:18 pm
Obito loses his eye right before he dies. I'm assuming two others.  

Captain Verd

Koreachess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:57 pm
Captain Verd
Obito loses his eye right before he dies. I'm assuming two others.

sorry, I'm kinda lost with what you and nightlihgt are talking about?

In the latest chapter it seems that Kakashi has gotten the Mangekyou Sharingan (or that is at least the conclusion I came to) and he only has a singel sharingan eye. So why wouldn't obito be able to have one (that is if he survived, which i find more likely that Shisui still being alive) If someone was abole to save Obito period I think they would be able to save his other eye and he would be like Kakashi and Have a single sharingan eye. I only stated this as a possiblitly cause I think the third sharingan user would more likely be someone new (or at least someone that Naruto or Sasuke doesn't know and that would include Shisui). I just think that it would make Itachi seem to be just a puppet if Shisui was the third Mangekyou Sharingan user and I don't want that to happen. I also don't want to eat crow again *kneels down and begins to hope that he isn't wrong again*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:07 pm
Hellos, this probably my last post for today but it relates to chap 258 or what will happen in it:

I think that in 258 that Gai will be on the loosing side against Kisame (I don't want this to happen but I think this will happen) But I think that Neji will come to his rescue by using his Kaiten to escape the water prison and will either take on kisame himself or free Rock lee atleast and then take Kisame on with Gai's help (If your wondering why I don't think TenTen is that important enough to free, the reasoning is is that all she does is throw crap and I don't find that very intrigung, she needs to develope use a better jutsu to gain more respect among the reader, in my opinion)

On the issue of haw Kakashi and the other will fair against Itachi, I don't think things will go well ( I hoe they do, but logically I think they'r screwed and so is Gaara crying I don' think they'll be able to save him in time sad )

Koreachess

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:33 pm
Koudo Eoku
maybe they alreay sucked a demon out of another person and put it into Kisame  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:41 pm
Captain Verd
I just think it's funny that Itachi has bad eyesight. He should get Sharingan glasses ^^;;
Probably becuase the mange Sharigan screws with his eyesight, like stressing it out.  

liz_bliz_inc

nightlight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:20 pm
so i just finished watching the last 2 episodes, 129 and 130, and i had a total epiphany that ties in with the manga. i know it doesn't look very plausible, but if you look at the outline of the mysterious sharingan user, and then you look at one of the scenes in 129... how could that person be anyone but sasuke? still following his brother, i see... wink wouldn't that be a trip...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games